Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour.

• Work as an Island manager! 1m/hour.

As the title states, I'm looking for people to manage my islands,

I pay 1,500 silver per laborer per day under your care and I payout every sunday.

Due to the fact that you'll be handling considerable amounts of materials, I require 10,000
      silver collateral per laborer under your care, this is a one time deposit that can only change
      if the amount of laborers under your care increases or decreases. This collateral sum is
      returned should you decide to leave employment.

So, for example, if you were to take care of 225 laborers, I would require a 2,250,000 silver
      collateral deposit and you would net a salary of 2,362,500‬ per week.

If you are consistent with keeping a time schedule and feeding the laborers 7 days per week
      I'll be very likely to increase your pay.

If you're curious about others experience in this job, feel free to read the feedback on my
      personal feedback thread or down below.

Message me on discord if you're interested!
      Discord: Redsaw#6002

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Redsaw ().

• I'm running 5 islands for Redsaw for like 3weeks to 1 month now, and it's very cool. Very organized, every people i deal with are very nice and respectful.
      This is the first time I do something like that and, if you are organize, it take no longer to complete your task.
      I recommand to help Redsaw for his islands, that's cool.
    • I run a couple islands for Redsaw currently. He's a pretty reasonable guy, pays on time, and is pretty flexible overall. If you're willing to spare a little time every day, this is a nice simple way to comfortably cover your monthly premium cost with little to no stress so you can play the rest of the game.

If you can stick a routine and have something to listen to while you do it, I'd highly recommend it.
    • I have been working for Redsaw for almost 1month (maybe more), right now i'm responsable for managing 16 islands [672 labourers] (will expand for more soon if you dont contact him quickly :D ), the collateral is just a safety in case someone trys to scam him, if you dont have that intention and for some reason want to leave the "job" you will get your money back so no need to worries on that. I have made a reasonable amount of money right now and will keep going until he stops or i dont have 30min to spare every day to do this simple task :)
    • Gr4vit4tion wrote:

Do i understand it Right?

I give u 420k for 1 Island and at the end of the week i get 441k back?

Thats ...uhm...21k Profit per week, are u serious?

Sounds like an scam….
      The collateral you describe is returned the moment you leave employment, if people struggle to come up with the collateral sum, I' often able to place them on minimal risk islands so they can build up some cash before taking on more work.

The 420k you'd give isnt lost, once again, its returned if you leave employment.

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
    • Digitt wrote:

I think you need to clarify that you are paying 1,500 silver per laborer per day. Totaling 441k in PROFIT per week. It was confusing for me as well because I thought you were giving collateral back
      Thx, updated the thread.

The collateral is returned upon leaving employment.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Redsaw ().

• HyungZoo wrote:

Cool then im willing to participate. Whats ur discord?
      Discord tag is in my signature, looking forward to your message.

Deathskills wrote:

HyungZoo wrote:

I give you 420k every week or only the first time?
      It's only the first time if i understood his message properly.
      Correct.

This is a one time deposit that can only change if the amount of laborers under your care increases or decreases.
      This collateral sum is returned should you decide to leave employment.

The message you read into was in reference to an example where someone would take on 42 laborers, please note that the collateral fee is not a static 420k, it scales depending on the amount of laborers under your care.

• Hi all, i have to make my greetings with Redsaw and his work on managing Island.
      He is very clear with explanation and He pay puntually every sunday. The work is a very simple way to earn silver in AO, the best way to make easy silver. Ill recommend to all of you that are reading this post! 5 stars!
      See you on the road=)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dafax ().

• Started working for Redsaw a few weeks after i started playing Albion and i was able to earn enough silver to buy Premium and other stuff. At the moment iam working again, its consistent money and its paid punctually. If you got problems with the work you can literally talk about everything with Redsaw and Craggy. They will always try to help you!