Changes to the Royal Continent for Better Faction Content

• Parlando degli outpost(s) della zona reale, credo che possa essere molto interessante la possibilità di creare nuovi tipi di outpost a seconda della zona in cui questi si trovano. Quelli delle zone blu potrebbero rimanere come sono, quelli in zona gialla potrebbero vedere l'aggiunta di un paio di balestrieri o arcieri, zona rossa T6 - T7 balestrieri e arcieri + e dei guardiani come quelli delle porte delle città, T8 delle catapulte come quelle delle porte della città. Se associamo a questi potenziamenti le idee suggerite prima come ad esempio i punti stagionali e i bonus ai punti della fazione, tutto ciò darebbe una maggior profondità alle fazioni e coinvolgerebbe per forza di cose un numero molto maggiore di giocatori e vedrebbe eventi ZvZ nel continente reale che non si svolgono alle porte delle città, ma in zone t7 / t8 con tutte le interazioni e i rischi che ne conseguono.
    • Doctor_erlik wrote:

Parlando degli outpost(s) della zona reale, credo che possa essere molto interessante la possibilità di creare nuovi tipi di outpost a seconda della zona in cui questi si trovano. Quelli delle zone blu potrebbero rimanere come sono, quelli in zona gialla potrebbero vedere l'aggiunta di un paio di balestrieri o arcieri, zona rossa T6 - T7 balestrieri e arcieri + e dei guardiani come quelli delle porte delle città, T8 delle catapulte come quelle delle porte della città. Se associamo a questi potenziamenti le idee suggerite prima come ad esempio i punti stagionali e i bonus ai punti della fazione, tutto ciò darebbe una maggior profondità alle fazioni e coinvolgerebbe per forza di cose un numero molto maggiore di giocatori e vedrebbe eventi ZvZ nel continente reale che non si svolgono alle porte delle città, ma in zone t7 / t8 con tutte le interazioni e i rischi che ne conseguono.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE: Speaking of the outpost (s) of the real area, I believe that the possibility of creating new types of outpost depending on the area in which they are located can be very interesting. Those in the blue areas may remain as they are, those in the yellow area may see the addition of a pair of crossbowmen or archers, red zone T6 - T7 crossbowmen and archers + and guardians such as those of city gates, T8 of catapults like those of the city gates. If we combine these enhancements with the ideas suggested above such as seasonal points and faction point bonuses, this would give the factions greater depth and would necessarily involve a much greater number of players and would see ZvZ events in the real continent that they do not take place at the gates of cities, but in t7 / t8 areas with all the interactions and the risks that follow.

That's a great idea Doc. You have my support.
    • Ragu wrote:

Doctor_erlik wrote:

Parlando degli outpost(s) della zona reale, credo che possa essere molto interessante la possibilità di creare nuovi tipi di outpost a seconda della zona in cui questi si trovano. Quelli delle zone blu potrebbero rimanere come sono, quelli in zona gialla potrebbero vedere l'aggiunta di un paio di balestrieri o arcieri, zona rossa T6 - T7 balestrieri e arcieri + e dei guardiani come quelli delle porte delle città, T8 delle catapulte come quelle delle porte della città. Se associamo a questi potenziamenti le idee suggerite prima come ad esempio i punti stagionali e i bonus ai punti della fazione, tutto ciò darebbe una maggior profondità alle fazioni e coinvolgerebbe per forza di cose un numero molto maggiore di giocatori e vedrebbe eventi ZvZ nel continente reale che non si svolgono alle porte delle città, ma in zone t7 / t8 con tutte le interazioni e i rischi che ne conseguono.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE: Speaking of the outpost (s) of the real area, I believe that the possibility of creating new types of outpost depending on the area in which they are located can be very interesting. Those in the blue areas may remain as they are, those in the yellow area may see the addition of a pair of crossbowmen or archers, red zone T6 - T7 crossbowmen and archers + and guardians such as those of city gates, T8 of catapults like those of the city gates. If we combine these enhancements with the ideas suggested above such as seasonal points and faction point bonuses, this would give the factions greater depth and would necessarily involve a much greater number of players and would see ZvZ events in the real continent that they do not take place at the gates of cities, but in t7 / t8 areas with all the interactions and the risks that follow.
      That's a great idea Doc. You have my support.
      Agreed. Another good idea.
    • Ragu wrote:

Also have bonuses for flagged players gathering/faming in zones with outposts flagged to the same city.
      I am all for it.

If guilds are going to get more invlovled in faction warfare maybe black zone faction flaging for outpost capturing and then gathering could become a thing as well.
      Life is Heaven & Hell is Living

The post was edited 1 time, last by Apotosariel ().

• Ragu wrote:

SBI SHOULD: Change the Royal Faction cities to one guild/alliance owner only, per city. Then give season points for having ownership and all outposts in their biome flagged to their city's faction. Then add season points for capturing outposts in the name of that city. Allow the city owners put up silver as a reward, to encourage other players to flag up and help capture the outposts.

When they lose half of the outposts in their biome, those city owners will lose season points.

Also have bonuses for flagged players gathering/faming in zones with outposts flagged to the same city.

Season points would motivate more guilds to want the cities and the capturing of the outposts. This drives a lot of the mega guilds and would have an immediate impact on Royal faction warfare.

The more city owners want to take the outposts, the more silver they could offer as a reward. More silver = more players having an interest in taking the outposts.

Please log into the forums to like and reply. Need more folks participating to get noticed by the SBI devs.

I am in favor of anything that gets more focus onto the faction outposts. Love this suggestion.
    • New

Blenfjorn wrote:

Ragu wrote:

SBI SHOULD: Change the Royal Faction cities to one guild/alliance owner only, per city. Then give season points for having ownership and all outposts in their biome flagged to their city's faction. Then add season points for capturing outposts in the name of that city. Allow the city owners put up silver as a reward, to encourage other players to flag up and help capture the outposts.

When they lose half of the outposts in their biome, those city owners will lose season points.

Season points would motivate more guilds to want the cities and the capturing of the outposts. This drives a lot of the mega guilds and would have an immediate impact on Royal faction warfare.

The more city owners want to take the outposts, the more silver they could offer as a reward. More silver = more players having an interest in taking the outposts.

Please log into the forums to like and reply. Need more folks participating to get noticed by the SBI devs.
      I am in favor of anything that gets more focus onto the faction outposts. Love this suggestion.
      Thanks @Blenfjorn! I see the devs replied to your noise post regarding tome/bags. I hope they get around to responding positively to this post as well.