Exploiting BZ shrines with loot bags and standing on shrine by guild ZIELARZE

• Exploiting BZ shrines with loot bags and standing on shrine by guild ZIELARZE

Is this considered an exploit or not? This guild with like 10-15 people camping the BZ portal, one guy standing next to shrine, so someone could click him instead of shrine and then there are other guys with wind walls etc making you unable to return back..

But main thing is that they leave bags with some items on ground next to shrine in dead bodies, so that you are even more unable to click the shrine..
      Then when you want click it, you open the bag and become target-able and they can kill you..

They are just exploiting the protection this way and they are really successful at this as you can see on screen..
      Images
      • zielarze.JPG

288.89 kB, 1,694×944, viewed 128 times
    • It is all the same. Fixing portal region is touching symptoms.. It is if u ill and take something for headache

But if pill expires the headache is still there as it just covers symptoms

If they want to fix it they need revert all this Band-Aids and touch the true issue

Called n+1

And the only known cure so far is, trashrate, based on assist, group size, people of same tag (alliance guild) on map..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

It is all the same. Fixing portal region is touching symptoms.. It is if u ill and take something for headache

If they want to fix it they need revert all this Band-Aids and touch the true issue

Called n+1

And the only known cure so far is, trashrate, based on assist, group size, people of same tag (alliance guild) on map..
      Bad idea

During ZVZ everything would trash.

Try again.
    • Theat wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

It is all the same. Fixing portal region is touching symptoms.. It is if u ill and take something for headache

Called n+1

Bad idea
      During ZVZ everything would trash.

Try again.
      No since battleboard/zerg debuff/focus fire/etc is there to check things up.

20v20 you would get standard thrash rate 100v10 you would get the thrashrate scaled up greatly AND if you win 10v100 then you get almost full gear not thrashed
    • I think it's the best idea ever rather than having thoses anti-gank mechanical changes.

You hit directly gankers that gank people 20v1 for profit (they will always be chucklesfucks that just wants to grief people but in the end the pleasure of griefing is the only reward they would get), reward N+0 fights and undernumbered fights by having almost no thrash item(it should definetly be a thing 100%)

By introducing this trash rate rework, you can remove all gimmicky shit that was introduced to damage control shit gameplay like portal ganking. It will slowly but surely purify the broken mentality of zerging randoms.

Theat wrote:

How damaged do you have to be to try to 'control' loot drops believe it's completely ok to be rewarded by ganking non stop solo randoms with your t2 blob?
      And dw i know how to play as a party and as a solo. Pretty much know way more than you.
    • I 100% support an n+1 thrash rate. It would be amazing to see all the 5 - 10 man groups in red zones and black zones not get anything from 5/10v1 ganks and actually have to PVP against players who are actually looking for a fight! Half these gankers have 0 skill and build specific stun lock groups with a pull back. This allows the no skilled players to set up for the main dps while completely immobilizing the solo which requires one poison pot and usually one or two attacks. I've even seen groups legit leave a guy mounted while everyone else dismounts just to ensure the gatherer gank in case they do get away! It is hilarious. Rant aside, thrash all my shit please if the fight is completely unfair. I dont care about losing items. I care that there is some sort of incentive that makes ganking gatherers more viable than idk... REAL PvP. Makes sense if 10 people with blades and arrows and daggers rape me without consent, they would destroy a lot more than my dignity.