• Attack Range: 2m -> 1.5m
        • Claws & Black Hands:
          • Attack Interval: every 0.91s -> every 0.5s
          • Damage per Attack: 43 -> 23
        • Bloodletter Auto Attack:
          • Attack Interval: every 0.83s -> every 0.6s
          • Attack DPS stays unchanged
          • Damage per Attack: 1.15 -> 0.83

• Removed Ability: Infiltration (W-slot / all Daggers)
      • Added new Ability: Deadly Swipe (Q-slot / all Daggers)
        • Leap towards the targeted area and deals 75 physical damage to all enemies in a 3m radius. Applies one stack of Assassin Spirit on yourself per enemy hit.
        • Standtime: 0.6s -> 0.48s -> 0.4s
        • Jump Speed: 12m/s -> 18m/s
        • Cooldown: 6s -> 4s
        • Radius: 2m -> 2.5m -> 3m
      • Dash
        • Cooldown: 14s -> 18s (The cooldown doesn't scale with Item Power anymore)
        • Energycost: 5 base energy-> 5% max energy
        • Range: 11m -> 8m
        • At the end of the Dash the player now gets a 15% damage increase, which lasts for 4s
      • Forbidden Stab: (All Daggers)
        • Hitdelay: 0.2s -> 0.1s
        • Standtime: 0.4s -> 0.2
      • Throwing Blades (all Daggers)
      • Damage per Blade: 21.21 -> 35.00
      • Chain Slash (all Daggers)
        • Cooldown: 15s -> 12s
      • Poison Coating (one Handed Dagger)
      • Reworked the ability, it is now called 'Bloodthirsty Blade'
        • While active every normal attack deals an additional 60 magic damage. You receive 100% of this inflicetd damage as Life Steal. Addtitionally your move speed is also increased by 30%,But as long as the ability is active you also lose 4% of your max health every second. The ability can last up to 6s, but you can deactivate it earlier.
          • Max Duration: 10s -> 6s
          • Removed the Max HP Redution
          • Now every second you lose 4% of your max health
          • Added a 30% Move Speed Bonus
          • Damage per Hit: 50 -> 60
          • Lifesteal: 40% -> 100%
          • Cooldown: 15s -> 20s
      • Lunging Stabs (Bloodletter)
        • Range: 13m -> 9m
      -----

One handed dagger E spell is now deadly , and you can erase enemy in seconds. It will be super cool and more effective on PvE , and in few builds in PvP (mostly oneshot via demon helmet and smoke bomb) and that's unfortunately all.
      -This HP drain is too strong , anyone will kite this 6 secons duration , while dagger user killing himself and then erase dagger.
      -Second reason is that you can suicide/die via your E spell , while i was testing it i died to mobs
      -Third thing is E selfdamage mechanic, if you use it while your any reflect damage spell is active - you will deal damage yourself via reflect. This mechanic could be usefull if this would work on all spells, but unfortunately it is not. Let me explain with examples.
      If you wear Soldier armor or Cleric robe - you can't activate Everlast spirit , or Fury while your E is active. But when you activate hunter hood and then soldier/cleric robe + E spell = you will get Fury stacks or Immunity.
      So i suggest -
      1. Remove self % damage at all from your E spell , to make this spell less complicated and viable in the game.

Let's go next , this attack speed changes are very good , now you can proc passives spells more often. But the problem is that this passive spells are still bad , so there is no point in it (even if changes are good)

I would suggest to rework (almost) all passive spells on all weapons , but it is another thread to discuss.

Next change is new Q. Yes , and yes , it is good spell on paper. But in the game it is horrible. Let me explain.
      We got AOE radius , like on dual sword's E spell. It is very bad mechanic , i hate it on swords and i hate it on new Q AOE spell, it does not fit to such melee weapons like daggers. Especially with such range.

1. You will miss it frequently (mostly randomly , which is very frustrating) , better make the same mechanic like we have on Carving's E and Bloodletter E spells. Keep damage radius the same , and let deal damage during the whole distance , from point A to point B. This change is needed as hell, otherwise it will be useless spell globally , and will be usefull only for pure PvE.
      2. This Q jump suffers from the same bad mechanic , when you are teleported back , if you was stunned or rooted. (already tested it)
      3. Q stacks duration is fine, i like it.
      4. Next thing is stand time, oh how i hate it. When you again cant cast/move after a jump. Even if duration is low , i would remove it at all. I can't imagine myself playing via this spell , even on PvE aspect of the game and with +- "okay" ping 140-160. Please remove it , or make it 0.1.
      5. Range is fine

And let's go further

• Throwing Blades (all Daggers)
      • Damage per Blade: 21.21 -> 35.00
      Yeap, damage is higher , and you can deal Tripple damage to one target , if you stay close to it. Problem is it is still very low (even if you hit enemy with tripple hit) , and you need to be in certain circumstances.
      1st suggestion - Let it gain 3x buff stacks even from a single target , if you hit it. Since it has decent CD , and you need to be in certain circumstances - it will not be OP , as some people could think. I would even say , even if this suggestion would be in the game , it might not change anything at all.
      2nd suggestion - rework this spell.

---
      Maybe i'll add more feedback, not sure about other changes.
    • @Retroman

With upcoming nda for daggers, you are reducing the mobility, and this is the end of daggers.

With the new q+e , you will have same range with current e of bloodletter,

Cooldown is another issue, if you don't have cooldown what's the purpose of daggers or any melee weapon?

There is no gameplay in the open world where people stand and press skills for ever, so 1h dagger will be trash no matter what you do because of its e, only ranged weapons can stand in one position and hit not the melees( due to their range).

Daggers dash now has damage buff , if you use your dash to engage, how you are going to disengage? with also 4seconds extra cooldown and less range??

Increasing cooldown + Range = Double nerf

New q= The range is not enough or the cooldown should be less if you are going to implement new nerfs
    • I'm a fan of the new q animation for Deadly Swipe. The only thing that felt off when using it was the standtime after, but I figure that's there to further limit its use as a mobility option?

I am fine with the dash distance nerf and the big cooldown nerf, since it's offset by the dmg buff, but did you take into account the new walking speeds when making these changes? For Lunging Stabs, especially, 9m does not feel like enough. You can frost nova for 11m, but you can only dash for 8m, and lunging stab for 9m? That just doesn't feel right. There's a long list of spells like that. Snare Charge is 11m. Slowing Charge is 12m. Ground Pound is 14m. Battle Rush is 12m. Razor Cut is 15m. Spinning Blades is 13m. Fearless Strike is 11m. Charge is 15m. Etc.

Please reconsider the range changes to Lunging Stabs. 13m for it is fine, especially with all the other changes to it in the past, and to the very real changes to dash. @Retroman
    • I tested the new 1h dagger to solo the faction bosses with t8.0 + 400/400 spec, and the result is that I managed to finish the bosses from Bridgewatch, Martlock and Thetford ;;; For the FortSterling I can not do in t8 gear (boss life is like 15-20% when he kill me), but with the t8.3 I managed to finish easily ;;; For Lymhurst's it is really complicated even in t8.3, because his wall of wind and boar is too much for the 1h dagger, is not a AOE weapon and the wall of wind is boring

This new configuration with life steal made the dagger very powerful for PvE against boss, the only weapon that had life steal was the 1h axe, now it ability becomes trash near the 1h dagger

build to solo faction bosses: 1h dagger, torch, guardian helmet, mercenary jacket, knight / guardian boot, lymhurst cape
    • Gaheris wrote:

I'm a fan of the new q animation for Deadly Swipe. The only thing that felt off when using it was the standtime after, but I figure that's there to further limit its use as a mobility option?

I am fine with the dash distance nerf and the big cooldown nerf, since it's offset by the dmg buff, but did you take into account the new walking speeds when making these changes? For Lunging Stabs, especially, 9m does not feel like enough. You can frost nova for 11m, but you can only dash for 8m, and lunging stab for 9m? That just doesn't feel right. There's a long list of spells like that. Snare Charge is 11m. Slowing Charge is 12m. Ground Pound is 14m. Battle Rush is 12m. Razor Cut is 15m. Spinning Blades is 13m. Fearless Strike is 11m. Charge is 15m. Etc.

Please reconsider the range changes to Lunging Stabs. 13m for it is fine, especially with all the other changes to it in the past, and to the very real changes to dash. @Retroman
      well the good thing is, They did change the bloodletter E back to its 13m.
    • @Owlsane

Added new Ability: Deadly Swipe (Q-slot / all Daggers)
      • Leap towards the targeted area and deals 75 physical damage to all enemies in a 3m radius. Applies one stack of Assassin Spirit on yourself per enemy hit.
      It is copypast from the old NDA.

----
      • Standtime: 0.4s -> 0.2s
      • Cooldown: 4s
      And this is from the new one.

P.S Oh , or you mean it has the same standtime as Sunder right now? Misunderstanding you a bit.

Anyway, even standtime will be fine now - i don't like this AOE, would like to see same mechanic as carving/bloodletter E , damage dealed from point A to point B. During few tests it was frustrating to play on this new Q =(
      Yeahhh, it is better then nothing for farm , but even on farm it is hard to land it.And i'm not even talking about PvP

For example when sword's AOE Q was changed and i try it - i knew on 100% it is cool and fancy. Good for PvP and for PvE.
      Or when new E on broadsword was introduced - on paper it is cool , and even now it is used in HG builds , same as in some small group fights. But that's all , and the reason - is very long standtime. After the jump , when you see tones of spells that could be avoided via using your abilities or by moving your character - you literally can't do it. And this time is very important in open world. ;(

The post was edited 4 times, last by Equart ().

• Arcane Staffs
      • Void (Malevolent Locus)
        • Energycost: 21 base energy -> 20% of Max Energy (independent of Item Power)
        • Cooldown now scales with Item Power
          • 1200 Item Power: 48s -> 45s
          • 1700 Item Power: 42s -> 39s

So.
      I) Is that 20% the total mana, or current mana? If it's in excess of the total mana, that's a lot.
      II) If I'm not wrong, a higher item power has less cooldown than a lower item power.
      III) Arcane artifact weapons are terrible for PVE, I suggest creating a Q in an area that pulls mobs.
      IV) Consider scalar cast speed with Item Power.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Akhenaden ().

• Equart wrote:

@Owlsane

It is copypast from the old NDA.

----
      • Standtime: 0.4s -> 0.2s
      • Cooldown: 4s
      And this is from the new one.

P.S Oh , or you mean it has the same standtime as Sunder right now? Misunderstanding you a bit.

Anyway, even standtime will be fine now - i don't like this AOE, would like to see same mechanic as carving/bloodletter E , damage dealed from point A to point B. During few tests it was frustrating to play on this new Q =(
      Yeahhh, it is better then nothing for farm , but even on farm it is hard to land it.And i'm not even talking about PvP

For example when sword's AOE Q was changed and i try it - i knew on 100% it is cool and fancy. Good for PvP and for PvE.
      Or when new E on broadsword was introduced - on paper it is cool , and even now it is used in HG builds , same as in some small group fights. But that's all , and the reason - is very long standtime. After the jump , when you see tones of spells that could be avoided via using your abilities or by moving your character - you literally can't do it. And this time is very important in open world. ;(
      I've tested the new standtime on the new Q, it's way better but still feels weird tbh.