Time to remove portal locks

• Midgard wrote:

Theat wrote:

SBI lied to everybody.
      No, they didnt lie. They made an incorrect assumption and were wrong about player behaviour and how it influenced the outcome of the patch. Big difference. Stop dramatising for effect.
      Why do you defend them?

SBI has been backing the mega-alliances and stepping on all the N-1 players for two years now.

If SBI really wanted to improve less-than-50-player game play, then they would, but they don't, and they have promised to improve gameplay for a long time, but failing time and time again.

The only severe improvement to less-than-50 game play, has been randomized solo and group dungeons. That's it. That's the only improvement over two years.
    • Theat wrote:

Midgard wrote:

Theat wrote:

SBI lied to everybody.
      No, they didnt lie. They made an incorrect assumption and were wrong about player behaviour and how it influenced the outcome of the patch. Big difference. Stop dramatising for effect.
      Why do you defend them?
      SBI has been backing the mega-alliances and stepping on all the N-1 players for two years now.

If SBI really wanted to improve less-than-50-player game play, then they would, but they don't, and they have promised to improve gameplay for a long time, but failing time and time again.

The only severe improvement to less-than-50 game play, has been randomized solo and group dungeons. That's it. That's the only improvement over two years.
      When you have a sandbox game, it's almost impossible to solve the N+1 problem. Eve hasn't in 15 years. I don't think AO will. You can't solve human mentality :)

Edit: i don't disagree with you, nor do i "defend" sbi. Just facts.
    • sh1ny wrote:

When you have a sandbox game, it's almost impossible to solve the N+1 problem. Eve hasn't in 15 years. I don't think AO will. You can't solve human mentality :)
      Edit: i don't disagree with you, nor do i "defend" sbi. Just facts.
      There's many things SBI could do. But they choose not to.

SBI threatened the mega-alliances to cap at 300, but then they stepped back.

Even though that would have exponentially helped small guilds and alliances.
    • There are tons of things you can do.

Reasonable access and storage in the BZ should be something ALL players have not just zergs.

They can also curtail the amount of N+1 behavior in the areas not intended for this like 5 man group dungeons and solos. Add bubble mechanics in these areas with group sizes above the intended size.

They can add incremental trash rates for unproportional fights to at least make them not as lucrative (rewarding N+1 behavior is bad).

Make HOs only accessible to the owning guild. This would limit the work around "sharing" that mega alliances do now under the disguise of no longer being in alliance.

Give BZ cities stations so non zerg players could have a place to live without always running back and forth through gank ville.

None of the above changes would stop or prevent PvP from happening it would simply just limit the amount of N+1 and encourage instead more even competition in at least portions of the game.
    • Midgard wrote:

Theat wrote:

SBI lied to everybody.
      Its coth they listening RT who lied to SBI. Coth they are just a players who trying to manipulate SBI to have advantage for themselves. And dont care about the game itself, like a cannibals.
    • Midgard wrote:

Nice argument from ignorance.
      How long did you play UO while trammel existed 10 or 20 years?

How many times u said, on this forum, Trammel killed the game? more or less than a thousand time?

..at best ur an AoS noob ^^

If we have user like you on the RT no wonder why u still can taunt on every topic of the forum and the state of zergion online.. gj SBI! ur the best at community managing and designing a hack n slash! :thumbdown:

The post was edited 1 time, last by KroDuK ().

• KroDuK wrote:

How long did you play UO while trammel existed 10 or 20 years?

How many times u said, on this forum, Trammel killed the game? more or less than a thousand time?

..at best ur an AoS noob

If we have user like you on the RT no wonder why u still can taunt on every topic of the forum and the state of zergion online.. gj SBI! ur the best at community managing and designing a hack n slash!
      And this has what do do with portal locks exactly?

You're in no position to lecture on UO. I can link the thread if you like where you got schooled again and again for getting your facts wrong about UO. You couldn't even get the name of the main protagonist right you utter fool.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Ur so ignorant u didnt even notice ur friend is like you.. he have no clue what happen to UO (in ur case was before AoS noob era) he clearly never played UO before Lost Land expansion.. saying thing like it was not a BETA, garriot was not game director or he sold UO to Origin a subdivision of EA; he's the freaking founder of Origin studio.. he freaking bought a multi millions manor after that..

In ur mind if we stop talking about that... ur friend was right and i was wrong.....; ur ignorant friend just realised how wrong he was while being a bitch about something he has no idea like a wikipedia warrior... when someone pointed it out (ravenar i think).. he just disappear, in shame, like u should be as an AoS Noob talking about trammel while taunting on every forum topic like a giga ignorant troll

Go read it, again, with the facts.. and come back at me.. mr ignorant <X forum.albiononline.com/index.p…One-Year-of-Free-to-Play/

Once more SBI are the best at community managing..

PS what it has to do ? you insulted someone with no fact (80% of ur post are like that).. i did pointed out u cannot insult someone since ur an ignorant urself and bring the fact the prove my point.. meanwhile u bring facts on ur last message, on the fact ur ignorant, not needed but thx :D

PS2: look ur friend signature he remove it.. since it said patch 12 or16 UO player (and patch 12/16 was at Lost Land or after his launch.. in fact he's arguing with me on the fact pre T2A was not a beta but he never played before it... like u never played UO without Trammel..) If the fact he remove his signature after being wrong to like ravenar post.. (his signature that was telling us; i never played UO before Lost Land but im gonna argue with kroduk who have, on the fact it was not in a beta state.. since he's a wikipedia warrior)

The post was edited 20 times, last by KroDuK ().

• KroDuK wrote:

Ur so ignorant u didnt even notice ur friend is like you.. he have no clue what happen to UO (in ur case was before AoS noob era) he clearly never played UO before Lost Land expansion.. saying thing like it was not a BETA, garriot was not game director or he sold UO to Origin a subdivision of EA; he's the freaking founder of Origin studio.. he freaking bought a multi millions manor after that..

In ur mind if we stop talking about that... ur friend was right and i was wrong.....; ur ignorant friend just realised how wrong he was while being a bitch about something he has no idea like a wikipedia warrior... when someone pointed it out (ravenar i think).. he just disappear, in shame, like u should be as an AoS Noob talking about trammel while taunting on every forum topic like a giga ignorant troll

Go read it, again, with the facts.. and come back at me.. mr ignorant <X forum.albiononline.com/index.p…One-Year-of-Free-to-Play/

Once more SBI are the best at community managing..

PS what it has to do ? you insulted someone with no fact (80% of ur post are like that).. i did pointed out u cannot insult someone since ur an ignorant urself and bring the fact the prove my point.. meanwhile u bring facts on ur last message, on the fact ur ignorant, not needed but thx :D

PS2: look ur friend signature he remove it.. since it said patch 12 or16 UO player (and patch 12/16 was at Lost Land or after his launch.. in fact he's arguing with me on the fact pre T2A was not a beta but he never played before it... like u never played UO without Trammel..) If the fact he remove his signature after being wrong to like ravenar post.. (his signature that was telling us; i never played UO before Lost Land but im gonna argue with kroduk who have, on the fact it was not in a beta state.. since he's a wikipedia warrior)
      Forget about this RT troll.
      He is a live example of round table members incompetence. And by all means shows that all their decisions are aimed only at personal gain.
      He is just a player who is not able to think about the global consequences for the game, who is mired in the concept of restrictions and circumventing these restrictions.

Too old or stupid to understand that the world has changed, and in the modern world there is no place for concepts of limitations, but concepts of motivation and encouragement are working perfectly.

Why he trolling?
      He got no ideas, no arguments, not even suitable for maintaining a dispute.
      But he so lonely, he need the communication, and this is only way he know to get attention and communication, that Midgard need so hard.

So bro, just dont waste arguments to the flat earth guy.
    • The scary part is to find out iterative who is on RT - read their statements - and finally understand what was blurry so far..

I think the RT is the biggest issue in this game.

All the issues you see, are just symptoms..

I remember Syndic say.. "that is 2 RT seats, let's go for it, one RT seat translates to several hundreds of million if u can influence them"