When should i go to the Black zone?

• Termak wrote:

You can go to black zone instantly when losing your gear wont ruin your life.
      Just dont wear what you cant lose 5-10 times over.
      Basically what Termak wrote, but it's also important you have at least the same Reaver tier as the cluster. Without the proper reaver level, you will be very ineffective against monsters in the cluster. This means you'll need minimum T5 Reaver. I would also recommend you take at least T4 gear, with T4.1 being more preferable if you want to do any dungeons or open world content in the clusters.
      I make Albion Online videos, check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/exonfang
    • Exonfang wrote:

Termak wrote:

Basically what Termak wrote, but it's also important you have at least the same Reaver tier as the cluster. Without the proper reaver level, you will be very ineffective against monsters in the cluster. This means you'll need minimum T5 Reaver. I would also recommend you take at least T4 gear, with T4.1 being more preferable if you want to do any dungeons or open world content in the clusters.
      thanks, i'll go with t4.1 and try to do dungeons
    • F0rgotten wrote:

Exonfang wrote:

Termak wrote:

thanks, i'll go with t4.1 and try to do dungeons
      Best of luck! Here's a spreadsheet my alliance - Brave Newbie - has put together with good gear options for solo dungeons, which might help.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…H8-flyb4/edit?usp=sharing
      I make Albion Online videos, check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/exonfang