Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 8

• Owlsane wrote:

Chest reset if you go to far (add a mob aggro range that if the people goes to far, chest goes full hp again.
      Yea yea, add this, add there "it should work", make alot of changes 1 by 1 each 6 month, and may be it will fix the problem (The RT way to save abusive cancer mechanics they want to save).

Or just channeling chest 30 seconds opening that can be interrupted by any DMG just same as open world chests (RT - oh no no no, its will not solve the problem).
    • iRawr wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

1shot rat is NOT gonna fly

Issue is chest. U need Windwall to rat effective.

If not u gonna get chased down

The chest has armour now, so the effective Hotpoint are much higher.

If there is one rat it will die before it does the chest and loots and runs

We as of today kill even t7+ solo rats before they run..

Here you go. One more time RT proved they made fake solutions to save abuse in mechanics. And it is not a one shot, just coth 1h dagger got more DPS then one shot builds now.
      Great, now again, uncial weapon who kill 1vs2, run away, dodge all, have biggest heal, balance....
      In albion online is only life for broadsword, bow, spear and daggers - other weapons auto loose vs them.
      That spear is solo vs 8 persons win, sword vs 2-3 , box vs 4+, other weapons can't fight 1vs1...
      That new dagger is so crazy, and so low cd, 20 sec.... with omlet and some second hand you will burst 1 vs 3-5 = hit and run.
      Great! I don't see any more at hell gate 2x2, or open world other class, only if not nab who play first day and run happy his dead weapon. That patch not make any balance, only give one more meta weapon, with crazy dps,heal and you can't purge it, only with pike can't stop him making burst dps, but be happy, you have 20cd , run and make it again.
    • Who will tell now, that fire is most dps/m in game now, is out of mind. I don't understand that balance you give most mobility class most biggest dps, that is strange, how about type of weapon, who don't have any buff for run, maybe smarter too give them most biggest dps, not for rushing weapon, who burst you and run away from 5 people.
      I think if you have speed, you must kite and hit, not run kill one, run away, come back kill one more and at that moment 4-5 people stay and try too kill you, when you killing 1 target, and you are f..... faster that 5!!!!! That is dis balance like it run almost like from beta, i think most balance was at alfa, almost all kind a weapon haved change for win, with smart moves, now only meta and shot and run.
    • OverLife wrote:

Who will tell now, that fire is most dps/m in game now, is out of mind. I don't understand that balance you give most mobility class most biggest dps, that is strange, how about type of weapon, who don't have any buff for run, maybe smarter too give them most biggest dps, not for rushing weapon, who burst you and run away from 5 people.
      I think if you have speed, you must kite and hit, not run kill one, run away, come back kill one more and at that moment 4-5 people stay and try too kill you, when you killing 1 target, and you are f..... faster that 5!!!!! That is dis balance like it run almost like from beta, i think most balance was at alfa, almost all kind a weapon haved change for win, with smart moves, now only meta and shot and run.
      well, it is a lot of things that cause the issue

Breaking one already would solve it

Example:

Boss skipping in SRD and ratting in hg needs fast hp regain.
      We have soup that help solo famefarm.

But ratting is based on the soup. Same is boss skipping. If u just fix the symptoms, the issue persist

The root cause to solve would be, put soup regain on CD. Means, you get out of combat and soup kicks in. Now soup regain, the buff, goes on CD, like 1 min or 30 secs whatever works.

By doing this properly u still can use it in FF as intended but not abuse it for boss skip and ratting..

Next is, invis of potions and cape. Someone who was good at the game understood the issue and in early stage put on Assa invis chest a range. Obviously that knowledge to balance invis was lost. It is missing on invis cape and invis potion. That's why 1shot pike rules and invis cape with demon boots is so strong as u run further during invis as u nametag shows..

All this is completely obvious and as for invis the CODE is even already there and working.

But first it needs be seen as an issue, and that means regularly playing the game competitive and with passion..

If that happens, easy.

Now look at chest ratting - if the chest would reset as every other chest, no issue, no ratting..

But..

WELP!!
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

OverLife wrote:

Who will tell now, that fire is most dps/m in game now, is out of mind. I don't understand that balance you give most mobility class most biggest dps, that is strange, how about type of weapon, who don't have any buff for run, maybe smarter too give them most biggest dps, not for rushing weapon, who burst you and run away from 5 people.
      well, it is a lot of things that cause the issue
      Breaking one already would solve it

Example:

Boss skipping in SRD and ratting in hg needs fast hp regain.
      We have soup that help solo famefarm.

But ratting is based on the soup. Same is boss skipping. If u just fix the symptoms, the issue persist

The root cause to solve would be, put soup regain on CD. Means, you get out of combat and soup kicks in. Now soup regain, the buff, goes on CD, like 1 min or 30 secs whatever works.

By doing this properly u still can use it in FF as intended but not abuse it for boss skip and ratting..

Next is, invis of potions and cape. Someone who was good at the game understood the issue and in early stage put on Assa invis chest a range. Obviously that knowledge to balance invis was lost. It is missing on invis cape and invis potion. That's why 1shot pike rules and invis cape with demon boots is so strong as u run further during invis as u nametag shows..

All this is completely obvious and as for invis the CODE is even already there and working.

But first it needs be seen as an issue, and that means regularly playing the game competitive and with passion..

If that happens, easy.

Now look at chest ratting - if the chest would reset as every other chest, no issue, no ratting..

But..

WELP!!
      Nope, its only you personally, and the guys like you make it possible.
      You see this change description before its go live, and what you did? You did happy jump and say wow rat problem will be solved. You argued the players who see there is not a solution, just one more usless fix that will change rat meta, but not solve the problem. And alot of other players just did the same... So dev see alot of players happy with that, and didn't even think about others 2-3 players sayd.

So be happy YOU are the reason that ratting in HG 2 vs 2 still full of rats and chiken runs, but not even close to 2 vs 2 pvp.
      And dont blame DEV in it, they just "listen the community core".

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().