Moving Island - Want to make sure...

• Moving Island - Want to make sure...

-Demolishing gives back 90% of ressources, but only latest invested ones (for houses)
      -After emptying island i have to abandon island and create new island at chosen place, where i don't have to pay again for expanding it

Am i correct with that and/or is there a more efficient/easier way to move island?
      Thanks for any confirmation/input
    • Sounds about right, No other way to move an island since the "free island" move period after queen has ended. Now as far as the cost for upgrading I'm not sure if that carries over or not, You might have to fully upgrade it again, Though I'm not sure about that. You also do get all mats back at 90% return from stations and houses.
    • Neef wrote:

Sounds about right, No other way to move an island since the "free island" move period after queen has ended. Now as far as the cost for upgrading I'm not sure if that carries over or not, You might have to fully upgrade it again, Though I'm not sure about that. You also do get all mats back at 90% return from stations and houses.
      The last time I moved mine I just needed to buy it again and it already appeared on level 6, I don't think it needs to buy all the levels again anyway.
    • Luquee wrote:

Neef wrote:

Sounds about right, No other way to move an island since the "free island" move period after queen has ended. Now as far as the cost for upgrading I'm not sure if that carries over or not, You might have to fully upgrade it again, Though I'm not sure about that. You also do get all mats back at 90% return from stations and houses.
      The last time I moved mine I just needed to buy it again and it already appeared on level 6, I don't think it needs to buy all the levels again anyway.
      Yeah, I have never moved an island inless we got the "free island" move option, So the upgrade thing I wasn't sure about, Does make sence that you wouldn't need to buy all the levels again, I hope that is the case anyways.
    • CluelessDisgrace wrote:

-Demolishing gives back 90% of ressources, but only latest invested ones (for houses)
      -After emptying island i have to abandon island and create new island at chosen place, where i don't have to pay again for expanding it

Am i correct with that and/or is there a more efficient/easier way to move island?
      Thanks for any confirmation/input
      You get 90% of all the resources back when you demolish a building.
    • As a player who is planning to return it would be nice to have this island moving option. Now it seams this free to move option is already gone and I am not sure if I am interested to demolish all the old buildings, move all the stuff and start over in another city. It would be great if all returning players who missed the possibility to move the island would still have this option to do it once. Would that be nice and fair?
    • i want to delete my island from carleon and creat in FT, but i dont have premium right now, if i do delete the island would i need the premium to buy it again ( in FT) ??

EDIT: Doesn't need to have premium to rebuy it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GPortes ().

• I made that island move few months ago and I have to admit that it sounded much more painful what it actually was in practice. Like said before there is no need to make that upgrade again and just paying the first level is enough and you are good to go. Moreover, people do not need to transport all the stuff and it can be easier to sell some of your items in current city and buy new ones at the new location. This can also be profitable if you sell the right stuff. If I remember right I made just few ox runs and I took only the most precious items with me, rest I sold or leaved to that city bank waiting for further actions.