Special City / Hideout / Shop / prizes for “Glorious” Reputation

• Special City / Hideout / Shop / prizes for “Glorious” Reputation

Hello all.

I noticed that there really isn’t any point in going for Glorious rep ( other than clout ), because any city or node you can enter with glorious rep, you can enter with lower tier reputation until “infamous”, in which you can’t enter some yellows and such.

It seems like reputation only really matters when someone starts becoming below neutral and is blocked from entering specific zones. I really like this idea, but I fail to see where any special access is granted for “Glorious” rep players, which to me seems like a good opportunity that was passed up.

The official Albion page only really refers to this by saying something like “Glorious players might be lower threat , and you should watch out for nefarious players” ( paraphrasing ) .... but the issue is, someone can be a ganker with 35k rep.. because it turns out, Glorious rep doesn’t mean you and your guild won’t 5 man gank someone. The Albion website doesn’t state anywhere that there are any benefits to having the highest rep, but I could be missing something.

I suggest that we add some feature, be it a shop, special hideouts in some black zones, or a city that only “Glorious” reputation members can enter. This would give the users a solid reason to go for Glorious and could lead to some interesting gameplay dynamics where users decide NOT to PK because they know they will want to enter the “Glorious city” later that day to purchase a specific items ( that is exclusively sold in this “Glorious City”), which in turn would lead to a whole new market of players buying rare items from the “Glorious City” or shop and then selling them on the black market or a few zones over.

What do you all think about this suggestion? I would love to hear opinions and this. If this is something that gets good feedback, then I can edit the post to show exactly how this would work.

If I am mistaken and missing something about Glorious reputation , please let me know.

Thank you all for reading.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chieftain ().

• Idebenn wrote:

Guilefulwolf wrote:

The higher the reputation rank the bigger deffense bonus vs players u get. Thats the reward for keeping it high.
      It does nothing in BZ though and that little bonus isn't really going to save you from getting zerged in RZ.
      that’s a good point

Guilefulwolf wrote:

The higher the reputation rank the bigger deffense bonus vs players u get. Thats the reward for keeping it high.
      I actually didn’t know this was the case so thanks for making me aware of that.