NDA Dagger Changes

• This is a good start to nerf the running away mobility in this game. Mobility instead should focus on gap closing attacks. Seeing all these swords, spears, and daggers using their E constantly RUNNING away makes no damn sense. They should get a CD penalty if you use your E and hit nothing. Those abilities were not meant to take advantage of running they are meant to attack with.
    • Tabor wrote:

This is a good start to nerf the running away mobility in this game. Mobility instead should focus on gap closing attacks. Seeing all these swords, spears, and daggers using their E constantly RUNNING away makes no damn sense. They should get a CD penalty if you use your E and hit nothing. Those abilities were not meant to take advantage of running they are meant to attack with.
      That was already implemented in 2019.

"Rapier Stabs (Bloodletter)
      • Cooldown: 20s -> 30s
      • Hitting an enemy below 40% now also reduces all your cooldowns by 10s"
    • Trying to nerf the abuse of bloodletters for ganking/escaping in open world (which is good by itself) resulted in making it totally pointless in any PVP scenario (GVG, HG, ZVZ) where the radius of Lunging Stab is just everything.
      It's super ok under my point of view to nerf Dash (which is the broken part of the "combo" for escaping/ganking), but I feel SBI did a terrible mistake for Lunging Stab.

But, after all, I'm not surprised at all, nerfing an underused (for pvp) weapon without any kind of counterbalance for the "safe" uses it has is pretty typical in this game. Well done SBI. <X

Source: about 4 years playing bloodletter.
    • Isio wrote:

Trying to nerf the abuse of bloodletters for ganking/escaping in open world (which is good by itself) resulted in making it totally pointless in any PVP scenario (GVG, HG, ZVZ) where the radius of Lunging Stab is just everything.
      It's super ok under my point of view to nerf Dash (which is the broken part of the "combo" for escaping/ganking), but I feel SBI did a terrible mistake for Lunging Stab.

But, after all, I'm not surprised at all, nerfing an underused (for pvp) weapon without any kind of counterbalance for the "safe" uses it has is pretty typical in this game. Well done SBI. <X

Source: about 4 years playing bloodletter.
      Hey dw you have a 4s cd dash on q spell :Kappa:
    • I can't stomach any more of their bloodletter nerfs. Time for me to move on. Its a shame, but there isn't a good thing in this interesting game that SBI designers haven't destroyed or won't destroy. They did it to clarent blade and bloodletter is another one they seemingly can't keep their busy little hands off of. Ultimately, this game will look just like Michael Jackson's face.
    • Aldeberan wrote:

I can't stomach any more of their bloodletter nerfs. Time for me to move on. Its a shame, but there isn't a good thing in this interesting game that SBI designers haven't destroyed or won't destroy. They did it to clarent blade and bloodletter is another one they seemingly can't keep their busy little hands off of. Ultimately, this game will look just like Michael Jackson's face.
      Just in case you didn't checked but they reverted back the E dash range to 13m
    • Aldeberan wrote:

I can't stomach any more of their bloodletter nerfs. Time for me to move on. Its a shame, but there isn't a good thing in this interesting game that SBI designers haven't destroyed or won't destroy. They did it to clarent blade and bloodletter is another one they seemingly can't keep their busy little hands off of. Ultimately, this game will look just like Michael Jackson's face.
      I have tested the bloodletter on the test server and i can assure you that it's in a better spot now if you like to fight with it, especially for ZvZ the new Q will be amazing. Also, E has been reverted to it's original range.
    • Juneight wrote:

Aldeberan wrote:

I have tested the bloodletter on the test server and i can assure you that it's in a better spot now if you like to fight with it, especially for ZvZ the new Q will be amazing. Also, E has been reverted to it's original range.
      y bloodletter on new q, assa helmet, stalker jacket is pretty dope in clearspeed..in combo with chain slash u can almost compete with carving

Carving is though still boss, because pve and PvP setup is same, so u always ready

But I guess that's called balanced
    • The dash nerf from 11m to 8m was really overkill imo.
      most of the time with that range, my dash wouldn't work at all. It just uses up the ability without any movement and poops out the damage boost. In a scenario with 300+ ping and an active movement speed buff from sprint, I would just cover up the same distance the dash would otherwise before server registers my input and moves me towards the clicked position, and not at the ability's max range. It's stupid.
      I would've been ok if they just nerf it to 10m. hell, I'll even take 9 meters.