• Hollywoodi wrote:

I did a fast test, went true BZ, did complete 4 SRD

2 or 3 purple chests was on it...

roughly 30 mins..

Just asking a question..

Is that the desired result of 4 completed T7 SRD true BZ
      lol , 12-14 chests ?
      All were green ?)
      Stop complaining , they fixed trash loot , nobody said that you would get 8.2 from every dungeon

if t7 is not worth it , go to t8

Try to farm 4-8 hours , and after that , give a feedback

p.s.
      4 dungeons is a very-very bad statistics !
    • QBloodyQ wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

I did a fast test, went true BZ, did complete 4 SRD

2 or 3 purple chests was on it...

roughly 30 mins..

Just asking a question..

Is that the desired result of 4 completed T7 SRD true BZ
      lol , 12-14 chests ? All were green ?)
      Stop complaining , they fixed trash loot , nobody said that you would get 8.2 from every dungeon

if t7 is not worth it , go to t8

Try to farm 4-8 hours , and after that , give a feedback

p.s.
      4 dungeons is a very-very bad statistics !
      Look my polite friend, I tried be helpful, I did not even complain
      And I am never gonna farm 4-8 hours.

I am a diver, and as long as loot is crap and broken I have a very bad contact rate

I just try to avoid it is still broken and I have this non - PvP a few weeks more

My feeling is, but that was just 8 dungeons, if I need fame I would probably do it, if I need silver and drops ..nope

Ratting exalted crypt which is close to zero risk and works perfect in flat 4 has a way better and faster result than this 1 hour dungeon run..

If my content feels the same I won't get a lot to dive
    • Tabor wrote:

Actually @QBloodyQ specific small scale activities that players know they can make roughly x amount of silver consistently is exactly what the game needs. We want constant activity in the BZ not just the occasional massive ZvZ battle. We need more people out here in BZ doing shit so we can have more targets to kill. BZ is pretty much a barren wasteland atm.
      I don’t understand
      Where , in the text above , I said that there should be only ZvZ ?

you see it ?
      I don’t ...

I said that dungeons now are better then past weeks
      And there should past a couple of days to talk about ”brokeness” of themselves ...
      I like doing solo RDs in BZ , so I’m glad to see actual improvements .

p.s.
      Next time , read wisely before you write
    • QBloodyQ wrote:

As I said before...
      You can’t make a conclusion that the loot is broken if you ran 4 dungeons ...
      That’s all that I’m trying to tell

p.s.
      cursed crypt , no cursed crypt
      I don’t care , because we’re talking about dungeons itself , not about “I can farm 807096969 silver per hour pushing the button with my nose” ;)
      The only question I asked is, is the loot meeting the expectation.

That is a question to def

And that question can be answered from one chest my friend

If I code a dice and do random (1,6) my expected result is 1,2,3,4,5,6 not 7 not 0

I am trying to be polite to you because your account is exceptional fresh
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

QBloodyQ wrote:

As I said before...
      You can’t make a conclusion that the loot is broken if you ran 4 dungeons ...
      That’s all that I’m trying to tell

p.s.
      cursed crypt , no cursed crypt
      I don’t care , because we’re talking about dungeons itself , not about “I can farm 807096969 silver per hour pushing the button with my nose” ;)
      The only question I asked is, is the loot meeting the expectation.
      That is a question to def

And that question can be answered from one chest my friend

If I code a dice and do random (1,6) my expected result is 1,2,3,4,5,6 not 7 not 0

I am trying to be polite to you because your account is exceptional fresh
      Oh , so kind
      I will be kind too , that’s why I will give you the link that you need to read , because I think , that you don’t get what “statistics” is
      So here is a link :stat.uci.edu/what-is-statistics/
      Give it a try , my polite friend

The post was edited 2 times, last by QBloodyQ ().

• T7 and T8 dungeon loot wasn't really the problem. Those dungeons already felt at least moderately rewarding. The real glaring issue with dungeon loot is the starting areas. It's a really oppressive road to getting somewhere competitive in Albion. I spend a lot of time in YZ helping new players, running them through solo RDs, showing them the correct or at least some kind of viable build for the weapon they are using, etc. You can do 250 YZ dungeons in a row and get all 1-2 rune chests. People see their 4 hours farming T5 solo RDs was a net negative because the loot they ended up with was worth 4k and their repair cost was 6k, and then they go shopping and see 4.2 artifacts cost 200k. They just have no idea how to move forward. Most people are open to "well you just have to gather", but what really is the point in limiting people to that? Would Albion really die if lower tier RD loot respected your time and effort to any degree? Horrible under-tuned loot in YZ is becoming a quicksand trap, people can't get to a point economically where they can get out so they just stay there for months.
    • You can run the same T5 or T6 SRDs in black and make plenty of money. The issue is far to many players think all of the BZ is much more dangerous than it really is. They can run low level dungeons super easy in BZ in 4.1 gear while they build spec and money. People just need to get past that fear of dying and utilize the shit tons of BZ dungeons available that barely anyone is running.
    • Tabor wrote:

Actually @QBloodyQ specific small scale activities that players know they can make roughly x amount of silver consistently is exactly what the game needs. We want constant activity in the BZ not just the occasional massive ZvZ battle. We need more people out here in BZ doing shit so we can have more targets to kill. BZ is pretty much a barren wasteland atm.
      That statement just proved the increase in t6-t8 is about content for higher end players and mega alliances who are mostly veteran players!! Seems like all you want are easy targets trying to close the power gap... when we been asking for an increase in the ability to close the power gap not create content for 400/400 esq divers!! Tabor your posts about black zone encouragement to go to the black zone seem like a selfish bid for targets for you and not the true benefit for the lowbie players! That is why an increase should have occurred across the board t5 and up!! Yes the yellow zone dungeons should have had an increase as well if they wanted to close the power gap. I am not saying t7-t8 type loot.. but an increase as well...
    • My BZ comments are both selfish and helpful to players looking to progress at a decent pace. My thoughts can accomplish both goals simultaneously. More activity in the BZ is good for the grinders (they get much better fame and rewards for their efforts) and PvPers (more targets to kill). The BZ is massive you will not be getting killed every other dungeon you will be able to bank quite of bit of money/fame between occasional deaths.

The YZ are just about pointless yet a large amount of players are still insisting on playing the extremely slow grind there. This tells me more needs to be done to encourage and educate players to move on from those zones as quickly as possible.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tabor ().

• Tabor I really do appreciate the honest conversation and feedback in a healthy non toxic manner .. even though we do not see eye to eye ... now your last point leads to the second part of the patch..the portal gankers moving to the portal zone entrances 1 zone away!! It is easier now to gank those returning by camping the portal zone entrances.. cause you will
      Rarely have a bubble upon reaching it.. so getting out to bank that much needed increased loot seems like it will be more difficult!! Compared to zoning in and having the bubble or entering the portal area circle and getting a bubble... to combat the portal gankers..
    • Talynblade wrote:

Tabor I really do appreciate the honest conversation and feedback in a healthy non toxic manner .. even though we do not see eye to eye ... now your last point leads to the second part of the patch..the portal gankers moving to the portal zone entrances 1 zone away!! It is easier now to gank those returning by camping the portal zone entrances.. cause you will
      Rarely have a bubble upon reaching it.. so getting out to bank that much needed increased loot seems like it will be more difficult!! Compared to zoning in and having the bubble or entering the portal area circle and getting a bubble... to combat the portal gankers..
      You can never stop ganking until PvP is removed from the game, which it won't happen. Whenever a measure is applied to combat something that gankers are doing to frustrate the masses, they move to the next area, where they can gank.

It's just a rinse & repeat scenario that will continue throughout the life of the game.
      Forum Rules
      Contact customer support via: support@albiononline.com
    • Doowie wrote:

Talynblade wrote:

Tabor I really do appreciate the honest conversation and feedback in a healthy non toxic manner .. even though we do not see eye to eye ... now your last point leads to the second part of the patch..the portal gankers moving to the portal zone entrances 1 zone away!! It is easier now to gank those returning by camping the portal zone entrances.. cause you will
      You can never stop ganking until PvP is removed from the game, which it won't happen. Whenever a measure is applied to combat something that gankers are doing to frustrate the masses, they move to the next area, where they can gank.
      It's just a rinse & repeat scenario that will continue throughout the life of the game.
      ..unless u touch the root cause not the symptoms which is a broken risk vs reward in 10 on 1.

The magical word to touch root cause is trash rate based on assist with the exception of zvz
    • The new players that's been posting here about needing to keep up with vet and the nerf to yellow zone that the Devs is silent about. Unless corrected by dev, the only solution is to p2w which is what the devs are subtly forcing you to do, buy gold when you die in bz/rz to 10 gankers in mega alliances to regear yourself. Repeat rinse cycle. You will never get there in months, maybe in a year farming yz exclusively or p2w.

High risk high gain? bz/rz srd, the divers usually vets with 400 spec OP meta that can easily replace their gear. No risk for them, newbie players do all the hard work clear the dungeon and loot then divers comes in and kill. Get loot and laugh. Newbies are broke and cannot regear without spending hours in yz to get back up to where they can venture out to bz.

The question is why nerf yz dungeon when it was fine? A really wrong argument is that yz should be shit loot and go to bz/rz. Yz is supposed to be something for the new players/casual to fall back to because they aren't able to consistently replace their gears or perhaps pve players to get some fun when loot drops. Yz are t5 and pre queen the maximum it can drop is t7 drop and the rare t7 it drops are usually flat ones and capes/bags based on my experience.

You wont have pvp when the costs is too high to replace the gear. Newbies either quit or pay real money to get silver to keep up. How many would be in the latter category? Certainly not me.

Have any of you vets starts a new character and bring t4.x gear to t6 srd in bz and see how long it takes to clear the dungeon? Bring food and potion? More costs for newbies? The longer in the dungeon the more risk for the newbies getting dived. Not to mention 4.2 above gears for popular meta is around 70k a piece buy out.

Bear in mind even if newbie have island they aren't maxed out and probably spending focus points on maximising their farming or crafting?

At my estimate, for a new player to catch up to vets and be comfortable roaming rz/bz will take about a year of playing for 4-6 hours per day.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

Doowie wrote:

Talynblade wrote:

You can never stop ganking until PvP is removed from the game, which it won't happen. Whenever a measure is applied to combat something that gankers are doing to frustrate the masses, they move to the next area, where they can gank.It's just a rinse & repeat scenario that will continue throughout the life of the game.
      ..unless u touch the root cause not the symptoms which is a broken risk vs reward in 10 on 1.
      The magical word to touch root cause is trash rate based on assist with the exception of zvz
      One way to help in my personal opinion, is if a person kills you, who is in a group of 5 or more and those other members are within a set range, then you do not drop any items (you would keep them after respawning at your set location) and all the player obtains is the PvP fame. This will combat the gankers who are going after solo people for example for "easy loot".

But to enhance the gameplay for those people out there who like to solo those groups, give them better odds on gear not being destroyed and give a bonus to fame, when you take out people who are in a group.
      Forum Rules
      Contact customer support via: support@albiononline.com
    • Guys, you can't possibly demand for new players to catch up to veterans. You cant' demand for people to achieve the progress others had in 2 years, in just 2 weeks.
      This game is not a Sprint, it's a Marathon. And it needs to stay that way. This game is rewarding you for being consisntent, persistent and patient. It needs to be challenging, it needs to be hard, to ensure longevity.
      Not everyone is meant to reach end game, not everyone is meant to become a top player and that's not a bad thing. Everyone has a place in this game. You can be casual, you can be semi-competitive, you can competitive and you can be a "no-lifer". You cannot really demand BZ end game zones to be the same rules and rewards with a YZ casual zone. And you can not really expect to go to BZ zones 2 weeks in and kill everyone and everything that stands in your way.
      There was a time where there were no dungeons, you had to grind your way in open world with half the fame/hr at best. You can not nulify these people's efforts all those years so that you can go and 1v5 them 2 weeks into the game.