[11. March 2020] Queen Patch 7

• [11. March 2020] Queen Patch 7

Queen Patch 7 - Ver. 1.16.393 / REV 161872 - 11 March 2020

This patch includes the second part of the Alliance Limit Test we recently announced. The first part went live with Patch 5 on February 26 and consisted of a Siphoned Energy Drain on alliances with 10 or more territories. The second part, a Silver and Fame Penalty on members of these guilds and alliances, is now in effect - details can be found below.

Additionally, as this patch updates Outlands Portal Zones with new exits, layouts, and collisions, players who are in these zones and the zones that border them will be migrated to the nearest exit when the patch goes live. For more information please see this post: forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ion-Outland-Portal-Zones/

Alliance Silver/Fame Penalty
      • All players within an alliance will receive reduced Silver and Fame income if the alliance holds 10 or more territories (excluding Castles and Castle Outposts)
      • This also applies to players in guilds without an alliance, if their guild holds 10 or more territories
      • This penalty applies to all Fame gained from gathering and PvE and all Silver gained from mob drops and downed players
      • This penalty starts at 1% with the 10th territory and increases by 1% per additional territory
      • For further information about these changes and more precise values, please see this post: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/124568
      Black Market Loot in Randomized Dungeon Chests (Solo, Group and Elite Dungeons)
      Following up on the community’s feedback, we have reworked the loot in randomized dungeon chests according to the following principles:
      • T6 chests have been largely reverted to the status that they had on Queen’s launch as these chests were very popular with the player base.
      • We have used the old T6 chest balancing as a baseline and set up T7 and T8 chests as strictly better versions of them.
      • T7 chests no longer contain T4 loot and have higher drop chances for T7 and T8 loot than T6 chests
      • T8 chests no longer contain T4 and T5 loot, and have much higher drop chances for T7 and T8 loot than T6 chests.
      We hope that these changes will significantly improve the loot experience in the game.

Outlands Portal Zone Updates
      • Added shrines to the immediate area around Outlands portals
      • Added shrines near each exit of the Portal zones
      • Increased total Portal zone exits - each now has 4 exits
      • These shrines grant invisibility, and operate under the following conditions:
        • Player is invisible for 2 minutes
        • Player is silenced and unable to attack for 2 minutes 30 seconds
        • Using the shrine resets the timer on any protection bubble already in place
        • Leaving the zone immediately cancels the invisibility buff and silence debuff
        • The shrine buff always has a 10-minute cooldown before it can be reactivated, regardless of whether a different invisibility shrines is used
        • These shrines cannot be used by players with "Outlaw" status
      For more about this change and the intentions behind it, please see this forum post: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/125487

Fixes
      • Fixed an issue where an incorrect/misleading ingame message was sent when triggering manual item recovery from a Hideout
      • Stairs added to Level 3 Hideouts between entrance and plaza levels
      • Additional minor graphical, terrain, animation, UI, audio, and localization fixes
    • Mayster wrote:

This penalty starts at 1% with the 10th territory and increases by 1% per additional territory, really? what a huge difference...

These shrines grant invisibility, under the following conditions:

Sorry, what???? ^.-

Thanks for pointing out that one, adding my 'Sorry, what?!'
    • Mayster wrote:

This penalty starts at 1% with the 10th territory and increases by 1% per additional territory, really? what a huge difference...

Sorry, what???? ^.-

As far as the invisibility thing goes, I would Imagine that it is a counter measure that makes it so you can't just pop out of invisibility and start attacking others.
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester
    • I do appreciate the loot fix, but lets be honest.. they fixed t6-t8.. where the huge alliances and zergs roam and dominate! I am concerned this will just create a further gap and not close it (like I hope they intended). if you say RED zones.. you are kidding yourself.. they are hunted by t8 people and 400/400 gank squads as much as the blacks. I am glad they took a step.. but I fear it was again in benefit to alliances and zerges.. I know it is too early to make these conclusions, but that is simply my opinion and fear!!
    • RenKatal wrote:

Mayster wrote:

Sorry, what???? ^.-

As far as the invisibility thing goes, I would Imagine that it is a counter measure that makes it so you can't just pop out of invisibility and start attacking others.
      Yeah i can imagine that, but others can attack you...? :/
    • When are you guys going to fix the on Crafting Station? there is like 2 or 3 people that have 2/3 of the crafting stations. A complete Monoply, it would be nice for other to have it for once. you guys should make it so only people with premium should have them and limited it one per account over all. no matter what city it is. and Re-bidding should count for 1/2 for who ever owns it. Just a thought
    • @Talynblade the yellow zone should never be high reward. So I know many players seemed to think the BZ was scary because of the portal ganking but most of you guys do not realize the BZ is actually dead as fuck. I dive dungeons there I know. I need to check about 20 T7 and T8 dungeons for every 1 contact I find. And if you run the T5 and T6 dungeons in BZ you are just free fame farming at that point because I almost guarantee you no divers are checking that shit. There is just a massive amount of zones to cover in the BZ so once you get past the portal zones (which you can now easily do) go farm away!. Sure you can still be killed but you also will reap MUCH better rewards than the crap YZ stuff you keep subjecting yourself to. Way to many players are staying in YZs for way to long. They are meant for just the first couple of days of your play time which is why the rewards are set the way they are.
    • I disagree with you tabor.. cause it is Not just you and with the fix it only improves t6-t8 now limiting the zones you have to patrol.. who does dungeons in T7-t8 mega guilds and alliances and 400/400 .. this patch gave them more of reason to dive on lowbies trying to catch up... since it is only in those tiers zones.... if you do happen to get a dungeon or two in without getting g dived by people like you.. you now have to get it out the t5 zones with limited to no bubble in the t5 zones exits next to portal zone that will house all the portal gankers... cause they are not sitting on the portal anymore but t5 entrances to the portal zones....

one good fix more exits entrances to the portal zones

again my opinions and fears.. based on theory since it just launched
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

I did a fast test, went true BZ, did complete 4 SRD

2 or 3 purple chests was on it...

roughly 30 mins..

Just asking a question..

Is that the desired result of 4 completed T7 SRD true BZ?

Is that your expecation?

QBloodyQ wrote:

Lol , what you expected ?
      10 8.3 cultists from one chest ?)))

you should only say thank you to devs , for kicking t4 loot from chests

JordWasTaken wrote:

Thanks for the great patch! :)

Well, dunno if you read wrong, but that was 4 Completed T7 SRD - Meanst that is around 12-14 Chests

As you see, my sherlock, there is still T4 in the loot, though i admit 4.1...

Now i did the T6 test run..and yes, this is now not 14 cumulated chests, but ONE

And also cumulated the 4 SRD T6 full BZ ~12-14 chests

On Top i did not even judge the loot, i just asked if this is a desired result, within the expecations..nothing more, nothing less
      Files

The post was edited 4 times, last by Hollywoodi ().

• I’m still mad that a tier 7 bz legendary gave a t5 yesterday as it’s b3st loot, and got a 8.1 off a rare, Hope this will balance it out.
      • All players within an alliance will receive reduced Silver and Fame income if the alliance holds 10 or more territories (excluding Castles and Castle Outposts)
      • This also applies to players in guilds without an alliance, if their guild holds 10 or more territories
      • This penalty applies to all Fame gained from gathering and PvE and all Silver gained from mob drops and downed players
      • This penalty starts at 1% with the 10th territory and increases by 1% per additional territory
      • For further information about these changes and more precise values, please see this post: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/124568
      as for this, please stop SBI, arch literally has like 6 alliances. Just stop.
      @Korn
      “Arch 1” “Arch 2” “Arch 3” <—— We warned you mega guilds would do this, smh, can you please look Into reworks for this that don’t allow this bullshit? Sure they attack each other but now this entire patch did nothing good sir xx
      “arch will never die”
      :thumbs up:
      Also thirty seconds is to long, all they need is a invis scout, even gathering boots aren’t that strong, and that silence and attack ignore is strong enough to get you killed, thirty seconds? Haha jokes in you if you get caught

The post was edited 3 times, last by Sgtbloodelf ().