VERY SERIOUS ISSUE / Why did SBI force me to lose 45 millions like this???

    • VERY SERIOUS ISSUE / Why did SBI force me to lose 45 millions like this???

      albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/70026278
      albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/70023353
      albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/70015649
      (There is many other deaths like this)
      Apparently, Caerleon mats are too expensive, you cannot fill journals and feed labourers without lossing money, I.E: not making any money doing hard work.

      So as my many other colleague fellas I transported my island to royal city, so I can get cheaper mats, and atleast fill journal without lossing any money,

      Why I was forced to do this? Because I dont have 100 crafting alts to stay in Caerleon and fill 800 journals every day without an issues, I as many other crafter craft only from main character and have few alts here and there but nothing to cover big Caerleon mat prices.

      So, this was not my first time transporting stuff, I did arround 15 runs so far, I was close to dying twice but I made it.

      Today I came off from work where I semi-afk craft my things and from home I usually transport them to Caerleon.

      I had a scout as usually I do, but there is something very sneaky and dirty these gankers do, they do have a scout in all royal cities, that scout stand usually in zones that lead towards Caerleon and they knew this 5 minutes before I was going to enter a red zone.

      Now, my scout is very good friend of mine and very smart player, there is no way I can blame him for this death, it was all planned 5 minutes upfront with I believe more than 20 people, these gankers were everywhere and well coordinate, I had 0 chance of escaping this death.

      Now my question is, I was crafting happily and selling things to BM without risking of transport, now of a sudden SBI forced me to lose over 35 millions silver in one run.

      I want to ask why? Lazy group of players get rewarded for 0 work, while working players are forced to have such lossess?

      I mean yes, this game has many flaws, but many other games do as well, I still love it.

      I dont have for this death, however it did hit me a little bit, I am just pissed off for my time wasted to get all the mats and to craft all these things, while other snipers will get their rewards easily.

      I appreciate you for read. I hope only grown people with objective opinions will post in this thread.

      SBI, let me just ask you this question, or just imagine your self, if all of gankers were doing what this guys are doing? Have scout on each royal city that will spot/notice transportx Ox'es and other transporting mounts when they leave town towards the Caerleon? This really need to be fixed asap.

      Just have black market in every royal city.[/u]

      The post was edited 1 time, last by imbafromNorth ().

    • Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Luquee ().

    • silverbee330 wrote:

      You can always sell at royal city with 0 risk. The set up now will force ppl to transport into careleon because the black market is paying more, thus risk vs reward. There are multiple rout from royal city to caerleon. If you see a scout, pick another rout.
      Do you realise how awfully uninformed this sounds? Once wise man said "dont argue unless you read and research on that area first"

      First off all Black market is paying more, but also Mats are as almost double expensive than before, especially enchanted one. Higher Black market prices + Higher mats prices = Equal the same, so I dont make some sick profits as you might think, but rather taking big risks which I never did before.

      Secondly, did you even read my post carefully? I even highlighted this one where I explain the main issue.

      Let me explain you in picture, because to some people you have to.

      These scouts stand here: prntscr.com/rdv6ul
      Why here? I will explain you that as well, in pictures.

      They stand there because that is route that will lead you to Caerleon which is here: prntscr.com/rdv79r

      You see? And they are noticing potential targets. Now If you have some algoritm how to recognize a scouter there, please lmk, I might even buy it. But I doubt so!

      Also please, did you read my post again?

      Risk vs reward? I never had an risk before, and that is my point

      Because I was doing everything in Caerleon. Yes before the Queen I was not forced to transport any good and my profit margins were exactly the same, because materials were super cheap.
    • Luquee wrote:

      Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.
      Big profits have big risks. < This again.

      Once again before Queen updated I never had risk and my profit was the same, also what kind of person does say my death was neccessary? Man no comment on this one.

      How do you know the BM wouldnt work like that, are you a DEV or something? Excuse me if I am talking to SBI developer then enlighten me and tell us a fix. Because this kind of risk was implemented after the Queen's patch.

      If you are not DEV then please and dont act like you know how to fix Black market. Because the devs can balance it arround to make it completely viable. I mean even before 80% of the sales were in Caerleon. Basically if you would have combined all royal city market sales and put it up against caerleon it wouldnt be even close to what Caerleon was selling everyday.
    • imbafromNorth wrote:

      silverbee330 wrote:

      You can always sell at royal city with 0 risk. The set up now will force ppl to transport into careleon because the black market is paying more, thus risk vs reward. There are multiple rout from royal city to caerleon. If you see a scout, pick another rout.
      Do you realise how awfully uninformed this sounds? Once wise man said "dont argue unless you read and research on that area first"
      First off all Black market is paying more, but also Mats are as almost double expensive than before, especially enchanted one. Higher Black market prices + Higher mats prices = Equal the same, so I dont make some sick profits as you might think, but rather taking big risks which I never did before.

      Secondly, did you even read my post carefully? I even highlighted this one where I explain the main issue.

      Let me explain you in picture, because to some people you have to.

      These scouts stand here: prntscr.com/rdv6ul
      Why here? I will explain you that as well, in pictures.

      They stand there because that is route that will lead you to Caerleon which is here: prntscr.com/rdv79r

      You see? And they are noticing potential targets. Now If you have some algoritm how to recognize a scouter there, please lmk, I might even buy it. But I doubt so!

      Also please, did you read my post again?

      Risk vs reward? I never had an risk before, and that is my point

      Because I was doing everything in Caerleon. Yes before the Queen I was not forced to transport any good and my profit margins were exactly the same, because materials were super cheap.
      Wow, I was offering my insight and your aggressive response was not called for. If you think there is too much risk transporting, then don't do it. sell your shit at royal city and dont brother going to caerleon.
    • I am having a hard time believing that you going into a PvP zone and getting rolled up is a serious problem. If you want to maintain your rich little crafter lifestyle, you will have to learn how to navigate the open world. As the Don himself intended.
      Discord: Piddle#7413 "The purpose of existence is simple: everything is fuel for the magmaw." —Jaji, magmaw worshipper
    • we should have some kind of itinerant black marcket, a sort of NPC who goes from town to town connected to the caerlon BM, he could apear randomly (or scheduled) in a city and moove from one city too another, so there will still be an interest to the caerlon BM (aka it's always here) but you could also wait for that npc, it would also help to get more trafic for the BM wich is probably lower since queen. Btw it's not my idea, i read it in another post.
    • imbafromNorth wrote:

      Luquee wrote:

      Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.
      Big profits have big risks. < This again.
      Once again before Queen updated I never had risk and my profit was the same, also what kind of person does say my death was neccessary? Man no comment on this one.

      How do you know the BM wouldnt work like that, are you a DEV or something? Excuse me if I am talking to SBI developer then enlighten me and tell us a fix. Because this kind of risk was implemented after the Queen's patch.

      If you are not DEV then please and dont act like you know how to fix Black market. Because the devs can balance it arround to make it completely viable. I mean even before 80% of the sales were in Caerleon. Basically if you would have combined all royal city market sales and put it up against caerleon it wouldnt be even close to what Caerleon was selling everyday.
      And you don't think the game can change that? You're the expert here since you say this is an issue.
      Or do you play the game from alpha and have you gone through all the changes so far? Because I don't remember you on alpha.

      Sorry if I'm talking to a super experienced member who's been playing from the start and wants to pay to know what an issue is

      It won't be getting nervous and answering others roughly that will solve your problems.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Luquee ().

    • Bada wrote:

      we should have some kind of itinerant black marcket, a sort of NPC who goes from town to town connected to the caerlon BM, he could apear randomly (or scheduled) in a city and moove from one city too another, so there will still be an interest to the caerlon BM (aka it's always here) but you could also wait for that npc, it would also help to get more trafic for the BM wich is probably lower since queen. Btw it's not my idea, i read it in another post.
      Finally someone who understands a problem! Could fix an issue, but that npc should probably spawn daily or something like that.
    • Luquee wrote:

      imbafromNorth wrote:

      Luquee wrote:

      Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.
      Big profits have big risks. < This again.Once again before Queen updated I never had risk and my profit was the same, also what kind of person does say my death was neccessary? Man no comment on this one.

      How do you know the BM wouldnt work like that, are you a DEV or something? Excuse me if I am talking to SBI developer then enlighten me and tell us a fix. Because this kind of risk was implemented after the Queen's patch.

      If you are not DEV then please and dont act like you know how to fix Black market. Because the devs can balance it arround to make it completely viable. I mean even before 80% of the sales were in Caerleon. Basically if you would have combined all royal city market sales and put it up against caerleon it wouldnt be even close to what Caerleon was selling everyday.
      And you don't think the game can change that? You're the expert here since you say this is an issue.Or do you play the game from alpha and have you gone through all the changes so far? Because I don't remember you on alpha.

      Sorry if I'm talking to a super experienced member who's been playing from the start and wants to pay to know what an issue is

      It won't be getting nervous and answering others roughly that will solve your problems.
      I am always glad to listen well structured opinions like other guy from this thread have about Black market spawning on royals. However your opinion in least hand I would call uncompetetive, because obviously you dont know much about the topic, neither you realized the problem, but you still have trash to talk, rather to give contructive opinion.

      Unfortunately, game experience doesn't neccesarilly means you're smart or you have more rights than the other, especially if you dont know nothing about the topic.

      I would tell you to stick to gathering, that might be best thing you're doing.

      And afterall, I would still call you silly for not counter arguementing me, but rather saying how are you alpha player and shit like that.

      Anyways, if you want me to keep tagging you, better show some sign of intelligence and give me some arguements, other than that, read my post and learn some more about the game, or if nothing, I explained connection between crafting-journals-BM.

      Issue still remain, this connection is broken after Queen's patch!
    • Tabor wrote:

      You could also go with a more fast mount to limit the risk of gankers responding to you even if they use scout's. This also typically doesn't tip them off easily that you are doing a expensive transport. Yes more trips will need to be made but that once again is the risk/reward balance.
      I respect the idea bro. I will have to go with spectral boar from now on, but even with spectral boar if they scout you when you are leaving the town it will be meh. thats the biggest issue, these guys knew 5 mins upfront I am coming, because of scouts infront of town.

      But yeah, taking spectral boar, will take double runs, but honestly if I die once again i will just stop crafting untill they fix this.

      Someone said sell to royal market, just explains that people post on the things that they have no clue about. Good luck selling to black market when you have to craft that much so you have to feed 800 labourers.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by imbafromNorth ().

    • imbafromNorth wrote:

      Luquee wrote:

      imbafromNorth wrote:

      Luquee wrote:

      Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.
      Big profits have big risks. < This again.Once again before Queen updated I never had risk and my profit was the same, also what kind of person does say my death was neccessary? Man no comment on this one.
      How do you know the BM wouldnt work like that, are you a DEV or something? Excuse me if I am talking to SBI developer then enlighten me and tell us a fix. Because this kind of risk was implemented after the Queen's patch.

      If you are not DEV then please and dont act like you know how to fix Black market. Because the devs can balance it arround to make it completely viable. I mean even before 80% of the sales were in Caerleon. Basically if you would have combined all royal city market sales and put it up against caerleon it wouldnt be even close to what Caerleon was selling everyday.
      And you don't think the game can change that? You're the expert here since you say this is an issue.Or do you play the game from alpha and have you gone through all the changes so far? Because I don't remember you on alpha.
      Sorry if I'm talking to a super experienced member who's been playing from the start and wants to pay to know what an issue is

      It won't be getting nervous and answering others roughly that will solve your problems.
      I am always glad to listen well structured opinions like other guy from this thread have about Black market spawning on royals. However your opinion in least hand I would call uncompetetive, because obviously you dont know much about the topic, neither you realized the problem, but you still have trash to talk, rather to give contructive opinion.
      Unfortunately, game experience doesn't neccesarilly means you're smart or you have more rights than the other, especially if you dont know nothing about the topic.

      I would tell you to stick to gathering, that might be best thing you're doing.

      And afterall, I would still call you silly for not counter arguementing me, but rather saying how are you alpha player and shit like that.

      Anyways, if you want me to keep tagging you, better show some sign of intelligence and give me some arguements, other than that, read my post and learn some more about the game, or if nothing, I explained connection between crafting-journals-BM.

      Issue still remain, this connection is broken after Queen's patch!

      When you become less arrogant maybe I'll want to support :)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Luquee ().

    • Luquee wrote:

      Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.
      Yes this gankers has a big profit, where is the risk? That's the main problem here, ganking is overprofitable, and got 0 risk.
      If the each ganker who attack you will increase the trash rate +10% there will be much more skilled small group ganking, and no 9+ shitters who bulling everyone, can go yellow zone any time, and got alot of profit from pure 0 risk acts like that.
    • iRawr wrote:

      Luquee wrote:

      Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.
      Yes this gankers has a big profit, where is the risk? That's the main problem here, ganking is overprofitable, and got 0 risk.If the each ganker who attack you will increase the trash rate +10% there will be much more skilled small group ganking, and no 9+ shitters who bulling everyone, can go yellow zone any time, and got alot of profit from pure 0 risk acts like that.
      Their risks are anti gank groups, and some disadvantages in dismounting etc. outside the penalty of losing reputation and not being able to go more to blue, yellow and red zones.

      Now in black they really don't have so many disadvantages near portals what is being fixed by the game...
    • Luquee wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      Luquee wrote:

      Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.
      Yes this gankers has a big profit, where is the risk? That's the main problem here, ganking is overprofitable, and got 0 risk.If the each ganker who attack you will increase the trash rate +10% there will be much more skilled small group ganking, and no 9+ shitters who bulling everyone, can go yellow zone any time, and got alot of profit from pure 0 risk acts like that.
      Their risks are anti gank groups, and some disadvantages in dismounting etc. outside the penalty of losing reputation and not being able to go more to blue, yellow and red zones.
      Now in black they really don't have so many disadvantages near portals what is being fixed by the game...
      Ahahaha, you r so funny.

      They run like chickens when they see that the battle will be at least 5 vs 10. Also the second account scout - which is a direct violation of the rules of the game further reduces the risk of this event.

      Loss of reputation? No one cares about it, this is not a penalty. Also say that they risk getting the status of killers and will not be able to change the flag from red to blue for as long as 10 minutes.

      Is this at your risk with a profit of 40 million in 3 minutes? Even if 1-2 gankers die, the lose like 1-3 mil.

      Now tell me bro, what other game content when you risk 1-3 mil, get 40+ mil for 10-30 min. And your risk to lose chance like 5%?

      What content even close to that?

      That what i am talking about. No risk - overprofit. This mechanics is broken, and players abuse it, and defend they abuse, also alot of them use radar hacks, and scout alts on the second screens, to make the abuse even more dirty.

      The players who protect this mechanics - just protecting the abuse, dont care on the game future, RMTers, and etc.
      Who else can protect the abuse especially if it’s an abuse related to other players, producers of content in the game. And on the NEW players, the fresh blood of the game? SBI pay for AD to get some users, but let the "free abusers" burn they money.
      No new players > no money > problems with the staff, so game errors are fixed for months (We already see this).
      The mobile client has not been finalized for many years.

      All this is a consequence of errors in the development of mechanics of PK and player protection of this abuse. SBI should really stop listen the players who dont even know\care how the games work, and care only about easy silver, and start doing they job - themselves.

      The post was edited 6 times, last by iRawr ().

    • iRawr wrote:

      Luquee wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      Luquee wrote:

      Big profits have big risks... that's normal for any game with full pvp.

      Whether or not the gankers also have a plan and etc are not "lazy" as you say. Moreover they are necessary for game to balance the volume of sales and purchases.

      Note: I'm a gatherer and I don't like ganking, but if the game didn't have gankers it would probably all be devalued. Black market overloaded.

      Oh and if there was a black market in every city the price would be so devalued that it would not be worth selling anything to it.
      Yes this gankers has a big profit, where is the risk? That's the main problem here, ganking is overprofitable, and got 0 risk.If the each ganker who attack you will increase the trash rate +10% there will be much more skilled small group ganking, and no 9+ shitters who bulling everyone, can go yellow zone any time, and got alot of profit from pure 0 risk acts like that.
      Their risks are anti gank groups, and some disadvantages in dismounting etc. outside the penalty of losing reputation and not being able to go more to blue, yellow and red zones.Now in black they really don't have so many disadvantages near portals what is being fixed by the game...
      Ahahaha, you r so funny.
      They run like chickens when they see that the battle will be at least 5 vs 10. Also the second account scout - which is a direct violation of the rules of the game further reduces the risk of this event.

      Loss of reputation? No one cares about it, this is not a penalty. Also say that they risk getting the status of killers and will not be able to change the flag from red to blue for as long as 10 minutes.

      Is this at your risk with a profit of 40 million in 3 minutes? Even if 1-2 gankers die, the lose like 1-3 mil.

      Now tell me bro, what other game content when you risk 1-3 mil, get 40+ mil for 10-30 min. And your risk to lose chance like 5%?

      What content even close to that?

      That what i am talking about. No risk - overprofit. This mechanics is broken, and players abuse it, and defend they abuse, also alot of them use radar hacks, and scout alts on the second screens, to make the abuse even more dirty.

      The players who protect this mechanics - just protecting the abuse, dont care on the game future, RMTers, and etc.
      Who else can protect the abuse especially if it’s an abuse related to other players, producers of content in the game. And on the NEW players, the fresh blood of the game? SBI pay for AD to get some users, but let the "free abusers" burn they money.
      No new players > no money > problems with the staff, so game errors are fixed for months (We already see this).
      The mobile client has not been finalized for many years.

      All this is a consequence of errors in the development of mechanics of PK and player protection of this abuse. SBI should really stop listen the players who dont even know\care how the games work, and care only about easy silver, and start doing they job - themselves.
      Mate just ignore this guy. As you could see he was talking non senses before in thread as well. He is either: dumb, 15 years old or just a troll.

      Anyone who does craft like me is totally unprotected when transfering the loot, and Stormlord service is dead. But even with them it would be risky to go up vs 20 guys, who are well prepared, because they knew already when you got out of the town!