Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7

• Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

EvensOdds wrote:

This is a joke. Even the dungeon maps with title (solo) in them are constantly dove by 3+ players. At least restrict it to 1v1. Terrible game design.
      So what stops me and a friend from going into the dungeon and FFing in perfect safety? Git gud.
      You'll never git gud. Coth 3 vs 1 and 2 v 1 is dont even close to pvp.So you better say "be a shitter who fight only 3 vs 1", and run if see fair fight.
      Git gud at running away then.
      No thx bro, i am already to good in PvP games, to play 3 vs 1 or "git gud at running away". So i am here to play albion, not in "Run away if its not 5 vs 1".

I just don't like when 5 vs 1 shitters, jump to the location portals right when see 2 or event 1, player dismounting on them. This is my content, and this content here, they got PvP gear, they got numbers, they here to fight other players... but they running. Why my content is trying to run? It is catch me if you can game? The title says its open world PvP.

#lock down the map portals and mount up functions for rogues. Force the PvP groups do PvP!

The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

• iRawr wrote:

No thx bro, i am already to good in PvP games, to play 3 vs 1 or "git gud at running away". So i am here to play albion, not in "Run away if its not 5 vs 1".
      I just don't like when 5 vs 1 shitters, jump to the location portals right when see 2 or event 1, player dismounting on them. This is my content, and this content here, they got PvP gear, they got numbers, they here to fight other players... but they running. Why my content is trying to run? It is catch me if you can game? The title says its open world PvP.

#lock down the map portals and mount up functions for rogues. Force the PvP groups do PvP!
      Why should you have unfettered access to Black Zone content without any of the risks associated with it?
      Guild Master of American Craftsman
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
      T8 Quarrier, Miner, Lumberjack, Skinner, Harvester
    • RenKatal wrote:

Why should you have unfettered access to Black Zone content without any of the risks associated with it?
      This seems to be one of the most common misconceptions of the BZ. The BZ is the vast majority of the available zones in the game so just that alone tells you it is not suppose to be hard to simply access. The risk of the BZ should come from playing the content in the BZ not simply just stepping foot in the BZ. This is the current design flaw they need to fix. Many more realm gates need to be added to each city and spread them out. The red zone is a slaughter fest right now if people have been paying attention so that tells me people are more annoyed with the long runs / lack of storage in the BZ than they are the risk of being killed. What people do not like is the extreme inconvenience of running 7 zones to play some content only to then be potentially killed with no spots to drop off any earning in the mean time. That is just very bad design.
    • Tabor wrote:

RenKatal wrote:

This seems to be one of the most common misconceptions of the BZ. The BZ is the vast majority of the available zones in the game so just that alone tells you it is not suppose to be hard to simply access. The risk of the BZ should come from playing the content in the BZ not simply just stepping foot in the BZ. This is the current design flaw they need to fix. Many more realm gates need to be added to each city and spread them out. The red zone is a slaughter fest right now if people have been paying attention so that tells me people are more annoyed with the long runs / lack of storage in the BZ than they are the risk of being killed. What people do not like is the extreme inconvenience of running 7 zones to play some content only to then be potentially killed with no spots to drop off any earning in the mean time. That is just very bad design.
      The content in the Black Zones IS other players. They are your content, you are theirs, that's the heart of open world PvP.

It's not like you get killed by Mobs and lose your stuff the second you step into the portal.
      The devs have already addressed the main issue that was portal ganking, you take the invis from the cauldron next to the portal and can get away from them.

Also Red Zones have been very dangerous for as long as I have played.
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
    • RenKatal wrote:

iRawr wrote:

I'm asking for more Big alliance Zone reach, remove the portal city lock if ur not a softcore players.. more options to avoid the zerg on their theme park zone; more options to farm with groups of poeple to hunt in the BZ with the LFG.. would be the first step to help the small/scale solo that do not beling on the Big alliance Zone since the sandbox is 1 day per month and the 29 days left it's a theme park zone for softcore players..

If the softcore would be busy fighting other zergion players instead sitting in a waiting room for easy 9-15 vs 1.. that portal lock should be there only if ur a part of an alliance/guild that own something in the BZ.. we should be able to travel (like caerleon) to every freaking rest in the BZ if we're not part of a softcore group.. give us some tools.. so we could belong on the BZ

If u only taxe the entrance/exit this is bad behavior/bad content they need to deal t«with he softcore player like they dealt with the t7/t8 nodes no more raiding 2 hours after the maintenance scout ur backward all day long.. no more sitting waiting for easy ganks...

so yeah REN with ur logic i will say this is good content when u have 4-6 players sitting outside a YZ blocking a RZ for easy kills.. when they gonna flex out on the YZ when it's not 4-6 vs1.. the risk should not be to accessleaving it but DOING IT.. anyway..

The post was edited 4 times, last by KroDuK ().

• RenKatal wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Why you quote me? Did i sayd anything like that ever?
      My positions is:
      NO safe for group ganking in any zone.
      NO broken risk-reward in group ganking.

If the players here to group gank, they got numbers, they got PvP gear, they want to PvP? Ok then dont let them use map portal mountup and run any time. This players here to PvP, so they are PvP content for player looking for PvP.
      So force em to give PvP content to, other players looking for PvP, but don't want to kill 5 vs 1 boring gatherer coth it is not PvP they looking for.
    • iRawr wrote:

RenKatal wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Why you quote me? Did i sayd anything like that ever?My positions is:
      NO safe for group ganking in any zone.

If the players here to group gank, they got numbers, they got PvP gear, they want to PvP? Ok then dont let them use map portal mountup and run any time. This players here to PvP, so they are PvP content for player looking for PvP.
      So force em to give PvP content to, other players looking for PvP, but don't want to kill 5 vs 1 boring gatherer coth it is not PvP they looking for.
      Sorry. With the way you worded it, it read to me like you hated having to run away from combat.

You already can't use the map exit if you are engaged in combat, why shouldn't people be able to run away from you?

Getting caught by a ganking group sucks, but its part of the game.

It was the portal ganking situation where the gank groups didn't have to put in any work that was bothering me, now they actually have to hunt me down if they want to kill me.
      ~Discord gb5Xdpr~
    • RenKatal wrote:

iRawr wrote:

RenKatal wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Why you quote me? Did i sayd anything like that ever?My positions is:NO safe for group ganking in any zone.

Sorry. With the way you worded it, it read to me like you hated having to run away from combat.
      You already can't use the map exit if you are engaged in combat, why shouldn't people be able to run away from you?

Getting caught by a ganking group sucks, but its part of the game.

It was the portal ganking situation where the gank groups didn't have to put in any work that was bothering me, now they actually have to hunt me down if they want to kill me.
      Yes if they are in combat, but if they killed someone, just 1 second ago, they can leave the map, mountup and run. Where is the risk here? So group can alvays fight 5 vs 1, but once they see one player dismounted come to they portal - they just jump in it and mount up.
      Why the grup with numbers, pvp gear and here to PvP - can dodge the PvP so easy? Where is the risk for them? I want to fight with them, but they dont want PvP vs other PvP team, they here just for 5 vs 1 with no risk.

I see the problem is BZ safe for them. This is abuse of BZ and PK features, that allows them to play in 100% safe BZ and fight only when 100% win.

Make BZ dangerous for all players, not just for PvE players.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• iRawr wrote:

Yes if they are in combat, but if they killed someone, just 1 second ago, they can leave the map, mountup and run. Where is the risk here? So group can alvays fight 5 vs 1, but once they see one player dismounted come to they portal - they just jump in it and mount up.Why the grup with numbers, pvp gear and here to PvP - can dodge the PvP so easy? Where is the risk for them? I want to fight with them, but they dont want PvP vs other PvP team, they here just for 5 vs 1 with no risk.

I see the problem is BZ safe for them. This is abuse of BZ and PK features, that allows them to play in 100% safe BZ and fight only when 100% win.

Make BZ dangerous for all players, not just for PvE players.
      And this is main problem with gate ganking.

Every time when we go with antigank this peace of shit escape to safe zones.
      Thay said thay are PvP players but its opposite. They are top morons on this game.
      Gate ganking on this game its too easy (risk) and too profitable. So every idiot and moron on game can make it.
      If any team, kill solo player on red/black zone this team should be lock on this zone (not map) min for few min.
      Ebout flaging PvE/PvP on BZ
      If you are PvE flag you can't attack nobody but you can fight back. Everybody can attack you. You have a bubles on gates and you can live zone if you ae not on fight.
      If you are PvP flag you can attack everybody but you don't have bubles on gates and you can't live zones for few minuts after fight (you can change maps).
      All team must chose PvE/PvP
      PvE team should have protect friendly fire. This is for exploit like some PvP player attack PvE team (they work together) and next this team attack other PvE team.

The post was edited 1 time, last by assassinBK ().