Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7

• jack12 wrote:

for Hideouts to only have the option for access: Guild,Alliance,Open for all.
      For hideouts, i think, the best would be; guild or public.. should be the only options possible.. but in fact they gonna do the exact opposite, soon ur gonna be able to revoke access to single player of ur choice -.-

I hate the easy button added at queen; the hideout the big alliance already playing softcore in the BZ but now they have easy buttons all over the map, freaking rabbit hole.. it's already easy enough for big alliance they doesnt need that easy button.. they need to limit this shit ASAP like MAXIMUM 2 hideout access per characters.. you have no problem limiting my BZ reach as a small scale player with only one city bind.. meanwhile u giving access to all the hideout for the big alliance players all over the same BZ, where he's ganking poeple like me 5-30 vs1... when they already own a shit load of territory... this is very bad design.. i hope the dev team doesnt believe the BS they was serving us with the fact hideout was meant for tiny guild (hello mr mueller)

You cannot be serious with the fact u wanna help small scale but end up doing the exact opposite; helping the zergion players.. u had to know what u were doing.. (I did 3 month before queen when i first saw the slim guy talking about that.. PS: im not a genius so..) the biggest stooges friendly feature (zerg friendly) i have ever seen since Guild Wars 2.. or u would be limiting this shit instead giving them more power.. PS:like ur actual change for limiting the big alliance just give them more reach in BZ with the alt guilds of alt characters

edit: to be clear on one hand they trying to "limit" big alliance the other hand they give them easy button in the BZ and planning to buff that instead limiting it to help small scale...

The post was edited 3 times, last by KroDuK ().

• Theat wrote:

LordSilva wrote:

Don't feed the Trolls, they can multiply.
      Yeah, YOU trolls, who turn the black zone pink, with floods of tears,
      While also showing you have no idea about the brunt of this game,

Talking BS about "fair fights", as-if you had a clue.
      Here is no one on last 3 pages didn't even ask for that.

We talking about:

*Add many more WC type banks (sounds like this will be happening at some point).
      *Implement trash rate increases based on fight ratio. If people want to gank 10v1 than they still can they will just get 0 reward for the 0 risk they take.
      *Rewarding small scale content needs to be added. Large scale consistent fighting is fun for many in Albion (territory/castles) but solo/small groups is the life blood for all games.
      *Revamp HO to only 1 per guild and make them only usable by that guild or alliance.

If 10 gankers can not get any reward from 1 gatherer they ganked near gate - didn't turn the black zone into pink.
      But if you take no risk, and like to fight 10 vs 1 - get no reward for that.
    • All trash suggestions.

Black zone should be MORE chaotic, MORE ganking, MORE 15 versus 1

Get rid of the invisibility. Get rid of bubbles. Make cooldowns as soon as you dismount.

And loot/gear-trash is a horrible idea, easily abused, impossible to implement.

You and the other cry-babies should just be permanently-banned from the Black Zone.

You *COULD* choose to sit in town, in blue zones, where it's nice and safe for the children.

*BUT* you want to impose your 'pink' zone instead. And ruin the game for everybody else.
    • Tabor wrote:

I am not sure how you are even having fun in the current BZ Theat. It is either 10 man ganks squads, 50 person bubbles, or a deserted wasteland. Nothing in between. If that is the intention of the BZ than they should remove about 100 of the zones currently available because they are unnecessary.
      one month ago, the portal gank was persistent.

Solo players went to Rests..

Now still morgana and Merlin left, because Arthur gets gank zerged like portal areas at EU prime
    • Tabor wrote:

I am not sure how you are even having fun in the current BZ Theat. It is either 10 man ganks squads, 50 person bubbles, or a deserted wasteland. Nothing in between. If that is the intention of the BZ than they should remove about 100 of the zones currently available because they are unnecessary.
      Yea, BZ its looks to big rn. Should be not bigger then royal, or less, then its can be fun like an old red portals
    • Theat wrote:

All trash suggestions.

Get rid of the invisibility. Get rid of bubbles. Make cooldowns as soon as you dismount.

And loot/gear-trash is a horrible idea, easily abused, impossible to implement.

You and the other cry-babies should just be permanently-banned from the Black Zone.

You *COULD* choose to sit in town, in blue zones, where it's nice and safe for the children.

*BUT* you want to impose your 'pink' zone instead. And ruin the game for everybody else.
      Everyone else is crying about megas like you, who cant pvp and didn't produce content to anyone even yourself, with skillless, afk ganking.
      You like biggest profit with no risk? Ok, why you play then? Your gameplay have no challenges, no good battles, shitty gear, no content.
      So you just kill pve players 10vs1 for silver you didn't use in good fight, and alvays afraid to lose. Its like a life in fear of losing silver you dont even need. So i think your name is pretty fun joke about you in-game life. Its make me sad, just to imagine that, but you live in it. Well, ppl get what they deserve.
    • Theat wrote:

Serious talk here teeth, are u that dumb, u do not realise the BZ would be completly empty 29/30 days? (main DEV problem for the BZ.. like 5% of the community activly playing there 1 day per month..)
      or even worse the game would be unplayable cuz with ur no balls logic u would tell me MORE 150 VS 10.. with ur logic i would bring 100 players in my BZ group and you would bring 1500.. unplayable/lags...

BZ main problem is the fact guild/alliance own territory.. if u dont own shit u do not belong there plain n simple.. just look the states of the RZ.. why dont you go play on the RZ teeth? Show ur OWN massive balls.. u cannot have chaos when u enter on a territory own by someone... for chaos u should go on a territory own by no one, mean while u could have 3 castles own by 3 ennemies guild, on that terry, and each one of these guild would CLAIM to own the territory while fighting each others.. as soon there is a label own by: any big alliance.. this aint a sandbox anymore but a theme park for that big alliances, if ur not from that team of no balls u do not beling there and the game design is there to remember you when u see one of these big alliance gatherer running into a rabbit hole next to his castle..

If u would be a real PvP players instead being what u are teeth (i dont know what u are, i would say ur a PvE player that pretend to PvP 15vs1, but i dont know..) you would be kicking ass on the RZ..

Only thing i agree with you is the more ganking.. remove hideout u will be able to gank more poeple the same poeple playing this game softcore in big alliances... cuz to have more ganking u have to look on the big alliances players.. since not a lot of players going in the BZ even if it's more safe than the RZ, since we do not belong there.. so, for more ganking, find idea to remove some of the BIG safety big alliances players got... like hideout.. :)

Edit: BZ is not too big.. it's too empty...

The post was edited 2 times, last by KroDuK ().

• Tabor wrote:

Because I like to fight. I can make friends. I'm not an anti-social kids who thinks he "deserves" to 1v5 or 1v10.

It's "fair" to build your own group, and learn to fight. It's fair to fight fire with fire.

I'm not like the two cry-babies above, who want to destroy this game, because they have some childish notion of what's "fair" in full-loot pvp combat.

If I have it my way, and SBI should listen, buff ganking and pvp in the black zone. That's the way. That's why this game has become popular.

BUFF PVP, not nerf. BLACK zone, not pink.

iRawr, Kroduck, LordSilva, all the other babies, should sit in BLUE zone, where they belong. Let them play factions. While the rest of us FIGHT in the BZ.
    • If u would be playing on the RZ like a real hardcore PvP player, i would have to call you toothless instead of teeth since u would have lost the BIG mega safety the BZ bringing you with ur no balls playstyle.. all u want is more free kills and u deserve to got that empty Big alliance Zone .. do you think ur ganking less poeple cuz of invisiblity bubble at the portal, really? You seems to miss the portal ganking a lot, sry, not sry for you teeth :)

Dev should be focusing on one thing risk vs reward plain n simple.. the risk vs reward balance is completly broken.. like ur logic teeth

edit: for friend it's not the quantity it's the quality and trust me the number of real friend in a big alliance is very limited since 98% of u guys, are stooges, that using each others for one season, maybe two..

Edit: one last thing i really hope they won't turn the new faction system into a ZvZ shit, i wanna make sure the 5% no balls from this community stay in the Dead Big alliance Zone.. make sure if someone is part of a guild/alliance owning a territory he cannot sign for faction :)
      Let poeple like teeth enjoying FIGHT on the Big alliance Zone while we enjoy hardcore OpenWorld faction PvP on the RZ, thx

The post was edited 6 times, last by KroDuK ().

• Here is what players should do...

You die because 10 gankers killed you in BZ? Make some friends. *STOP*

This is the hard part. This requires effort. This requires teamwork. And I guarantee those on the forum, nerfing ganking and BZ PVP, don't want to do these. They/You don't want to make friends, don't want to group up, because this requires the real effort and "work".

So you made some friends... (lol?) Now, go out there, chase the gankers away, fight them, kill them, chase them down.

Too hard? Don't want to? Too much effort?

Then stay in blue zone!!!
    • I dont need ballsless friend that would be toothless in a even PvP fight, im good thx :)

Keep waiting on ur 15vs1 ganks, hoping it would turn into a 1500 vs 100 or chaotic fights -.-..

Question for you: how many teeth does a toothless group of 1500 players got?
      tip: the number is equal to the amount of balls, when they roaming the BZ or used to wait at portal for 15 vs 1 -.-

edit: i really wish player like you won't belong in the hardcore PvP faction rework like i do not beling on the Big alliance Zone.. turning the hardcore PvP into a Softcore waiting for ganks and crying there is not enough victim and crying even more when dev trying to give u more victims with a fix on the portal for the big alliance zone..

so yeah im good, stay with ur kind on the Big alliance Zone do not ruin the incoming faction rework for RZ with ur broken logic a victim that finally able to victimise would have..

The post was edited 2 times, last by KroDuK ().

• Theat wrote:

More tears,

You, and many other players, don't belong in the black zone. Stay in BLUE and PINK zone, thinking you are courageous.
      I still don't get it.
      Why you call the things you play, like 10 vs 1 gank a "PvP" or even a "fight"?

This is just like to call your bike that your mother gift you for Christmas - a car. Sorry bro, but its not^^ And you spam didn't make you right, you still can not handle the discussion.
    • You're the one claiming to know what's "fair" in the black zone, meaning 20 v 20, 20 v 40, 40 v 60, 80 v 80.

Yet you can't even make a simple point. There is no "fair" nor should there be. Numbers is advantage.

Some, smarter and skilled players, can win or escape 1v3, 1v5, 1v10, etc. But YOU are not one of them.

Black zone should be dangerous. Not make it PINK, like you and others cry about daily.

YOU CHOOSE to enter it. Nobody is forcing you. Yet, still you bitch.

STAY IN BLUE ZONE. That's all I really have to say to you.
    • Theat wrote:

You're the one claiming to know what's "fair" in the black zone, meaning 20 v 20, 20 v 40, 40 v 60, 80 v 80.

Yet you can't even make a simple point. There is no "fair" nor should there be. Numbers is advantage.

Some, smarter and skilled players, can win or escape 1v3, 1v5, 1v10, etc. But YOU are not one of them.

Black zone should be dangerous. Not make it PINK, like you and others cry about daily.

YOU CHOOSE to enter it. Nobody is forcing you. Yet, still you bitch.

STAY IN BLUE ZONE. That's all I really have to say to you.
      I didn't say anything about fairness. And told you i don't care on numbers.
      No one can win 1 vs 10 if he is not overgeared, there is nothing about "skill", its all about how stupid that 10 is.

So no, i am not one of "Solo PvPers, who found group of t4 gankers with 0 spec and kill em all by my 400 spec gucci set.
      But i am the one who fights 20 vs 30+, 40 vs 70+, and 50 vs 100+. And i am always on the 20, 40 and 50 side.

Sometimes we lose, pretty often we won, but it is always fun, coth it is always challenge for us^^

But you, just the guy from other side, who come to fight 10 vs 1, or was forced to come to ZVZ so that you would not be kicked out of the guild and the alliance.

There is not danger for your flat t6 shitty gear, no danger coth you always run if your group of 10 even see a group of 3.

You really think the shitters like you make BZ dangerous?
      Wanna know the true? No one care about you, but alot of player will like if you not be rewarded for your "PvP", because you are so pathetic that you dishonor the very concept of pvp.