Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7

• Even after changes, gathering in this game is still the worst thing I've experienced across any MMO, you spend an hour wandering around to find nothing but empty nodes and then get ganked by a group of 10 ppl,"AAA" tittle lol, your play to win scheme is starting to cannibalise your game. People that would pay for such a game don't want to contribute real money to be farmed by people with no life that have the time to sit in a zone with 10 ppl for hours to farm them for silver lol.

Unfortunately your new hideout addition seems to encourage this sort of thing more than anything. Will the servers still run when the game has no subscribers and everyone pays with silver, I wonder :P I wont be paying another real dime, I think $10 was too much at this stage haha
    • Wilisch wrote:

Even after changes, gathering in this game is still the worst thing I've experienced across any MMO, you spend an hour wandering around to find nothing but empty nodes and then get ganked by a group of 10 ppl,"AAA" tittle lol, your play to win scheme is starting to cannibalise your game. People that would pay for such a game don't want to contribute real money to be farmed by people with no life that have the time to sit in a zone with 10 ppl for hours to farm them for silver lol.

Unfortunately your new hideout addition seems to encourage this sort of thing more than anything. Will the servers still run when the game has no subscribers and everyone pays with silver, I wonder :P I wont be paying another real dime, I think $10 was too much at this stage haha
      First of all, I don't pay anything and gather just fine. Git gud.
      Second, you can't actually buy premium with silver. Buying with "silver" just buys gold off the gold market and then uses that to buy premium.
    • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

Wilisch wrote:

Even after changes, gathering in this game is still the worst thing I've experienced across any MMO, you spend an hour wandering around to find nothing but empty nodes and then get ganked by a group of 10 ppl,"AAA" tittle lol, your play to win scheme is starting to cannibalise your game. People that would pay for such a game don't want to contribute real money to be farmed by people with no life that have the time to sit in a zone with 10 ppl for hours to farm them for silver lol.

First of all, I don't pay anything and gather just fine. Git gud.Second, you can't actually buy premium with silver. Buying with "silver" just buys gold off the gold market and then uses that to buy premium.
      Lol, my point exactly.

You expect me to believe you get away from 10man zergs when you gather alone? pics or it didn't happen.

Do you honestly believe this game will run entirely for free? I'm not sure if your taking too many meds or not enough, your second statement only confirms it... your still paying membership with silver lol, you just took the time to explain the extra steps which are kind of irrelevant to my point.

I actually enjoy most aspects of this game and would like to see it continue, unfortunately the current model sways people away from any kind of contribution. It's more rewarding to just gank people lol.. When I'm out looking for pvp, or even farming dungeons I don't mind assuming this risk as "there is always a bigger fish" but when your trying to level a crafting skill its simply frustrating as this task is already a grind.

hypnoticshadow wrote:

So simple question if everyone will buy premium with silvers what will happen?
      Then the price of gold increases and more people will be willing to purchase gold for real money and sell it.
      Silver, which is rapidly falling in price, looks like a great purchase by the increasing price gold. That is exactly how it works.
      I know alot of ppl who change they USD to Iran currency. The best investment companies stand in line to make such a bargain. Sure.

Wanna change your USD for some currency of Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning? Or may be for WildStar?

The post was edited 2 times, last by iRawr ().

EvensOdds wrote:

This is a joke. Even the dungeon maps with title (solo) in them are constantly dove by 3+ players. At least restrict it to 1v1. Terrible game design.
      So what stops me and a friend from going into the dungeon and FFing in perfect safety? Git gud.
      Perhaps you can't read and I forgive your ignorance if thats the case. Clearly says make SOLO dungeons 1 player and only one other can enter as a marked hostile. Thats what stops them from FFing. Your lack of IQ is concerning.
    • Idebenn wrote:

It's not like the situation in group dungeons is any better. It isn't uncommon to get jumped on by 12+ people in a dungeon meant for 4-6.
      Go make it faction flag.. the faction flag 5men dungeons on full loot zone... with the hostile count it's big reward for low risks.. u can do 40-60k faction per day doing this all day over 100+ only 3 dive and only once 1 guy died (his fault, we call the retreat)

The hostile count in SOLO help the ganker (blue turning red) giving a false security feeling meanwhile the 5 men faction flag dungeons the hostile count is a free ticket out u wont see 9-13 ganker blue to hostile watching the silver pick screen.. they gonna enter already hostiles..

PS: if they not hostile but blue player using ennemy faction u wont see them in the hostile count.. but when u have a group of 9-13+ faction flag player they usually not diving 5 men ennemy dungeons but heading like Yew wood for ZvZ or taking outposts.. for the PvP

The red dot mecanics for both red n BZ 5 men would be great for 5+1 making it a more skilled and emotional intelligence fights.. they would need to split to hit you by waves if they wanna sneak.

The post was edited 2 times, last by KroDuK ().

EvensOdds wrote:

This is a joke. Even the dungeon maps with title (solo) in them are constantly dove by 3+ players. At least restrict it to 1v1. Terrible game design.
      So what stops me and a friend from going into the dungeon and FFing in perfect safety? Git gud.
      You'll never git gud. Coth 3 vs 1 and 2 v 1 is dont even close to pvp.
      So you better say "be a shitter who fight only 3 vs 1", and run if see fair fight.
    • EvensOdds wrote:

Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

EvensOdds wrote:

Perhaps you can't read and I forgive your ignorance if thats the case. Clearly says make SOLO dungeons 1 player and only one other can enter as a marked hostile. Thats what stops them from FFing. Your lack of IQ is concerning.
      Except you never said that, and that's still easily exploited.
      "yeah this red guy is totally my enemy"
      "jk lol we're ff buddies"

iRawr wrote:

EvensOdds wrote:

You'll never git gud. Coth 3 vs 1 and 2 v 1 is dont even close to pvp.So you better say "be a shitter who fight only 3 vs 1", and run if see fair fight.
      Git gud at running away then.

EvensOdds wrote:

EvensOdds wrote:

At least restrict it to 1v1.
      Clearly says make SOLO dungeons 1 player and only one other can enter as a marked hostile.
      Except you never said that, and that's still easily exploited."yeah this red guy is totally my enemy"
      "jk lol we're ff buddies"
      :rolleyes: i would say no more comment..

but since im here; let's do something to counter what u said @the_barbarian; make it when u enter the dungeon it closing on itself.. then someone else that enjoy PvP can enter ur closed dungeons from another dungeons RNG spot on the map BUT he's gonna have to do a PvE dungeons like the one ur doing once before raiding urs.. but no worry.. if u dont want to PvP u can hide into the non linear dungeon while trying to find something like an Altar to kick that ganker out of ur dungeon!

oh wait...

Nope, stop trying to kill the sandbox; give us tool to use like friendly fire.. since we're not monkeys doing the 5vs1 (not fred fault he's too popular; the way of dealing with his success result in 5vs1).. we can do great good of sexy tools, while making it a more skilled base game less brain dead than blobing a solo.. pretty sure the friendly fire on the ZvZ even if it did nothing for the BZ domination.. pretty sure the fight are more skilled today.. so when we talking fo SOLO dungeons... u know worth the try of spliting the 5 players doing 5vs1 in a SOLO sandboxy dungeon even if it's result in 2 ranged DPS with 3 healers at this point turn off the heal before turning off the sandbox, cool? thx!

The post was edited 9 times, last by KroDuK ().