Anti Portal-Ganking Measures with Patch 7

• Theat wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Make PVP in black zone FLAGGABLE

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
      No, better make PvP in back zone flaggable by the player who want PvP.

So:
      1. PvP flagged players can fight each other,
      2. Players with no PvP flag also CAN attack flagged guy ^^
      3. PvP flagged players cant deal damage to non flagged before they attack or heal PvP flagged player.

So all PvPers can easy PvP, but other all players without flag, can attack the the player with PvP flag if they want.

We will call it "Gray zone" by the name of a famous actress who let another gangbang herself and like it!

Lets see who of you shitters is real PvPer? And doing it just coth "he likes PvP".

The post was edited 2 times, last by iRawr ().

• BZ and high tier zones will always need to stay pure open PvP otherwise the economy built upon resources/crafting would go to shit. However they can lower the easy reward for zerg ganking by increasing exponential trash rates. This would increase the incentive for small scale ganking which in turn at least gives the prey a chance at escape. This should also increase the overall activity in the BZ leading to more PvP as a whole.
    • iRawr wrote:

Theat wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
      No, better make PvP in back zone flaggable by the player who want PvP.
      So:
      3. PvP flagged players cant deal damage to non flagged before they attack or heal PvP flagged player.

So all PvPers can easy PvP, but other all players without flag, can attack the the player with PvP flag if they want.

We will call it "Gray zone" by the name of a famous actress who let another gangbang herself and like it!

Lets see who of you shitters is real PvPer? And doing it just coth "he likes PvP".
      How about we take that idea and push it somewhere else, namely the blue zone? Where people who cower in fear of the mighty claw of the ganker belong?
    • Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Theat wrote:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
      No, better make PvP in back zone flaggable by the player who want PvP.So:

How about we take that idea and push it somewhere else, namely the blue zone? Where people who cower in fear of the mighty claw of the ganker belong?
      Why you dont like it? Isn't you like PvP?
      Or you like just "PvP" when your party outnumber a poor solo guy in PvE gear? Well, its not real pvp you know.
      This idea is for PvP players, not for guys who like run in PvP gear with 400/400 and kill new players trying to get fame to open t7 gear.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().

• iRawr wrote:

So:

I like it. Of course, there is no option to replace black, because they give too much security, but I would gladly see them in the royal continent, between yellow and red. Fame and resources at yellow level and I'm in. I would play there to relax afterworse day on black
    • the grey zone idea look awfull, YZ design is decent right now (tho overcrowded cuz limited).. the grey thing u talk about should be applied on the BZ; like the flagging system.. as someone neutral/grey defending himself, i should not be a murderer/ cannot leave a zone.. that flag should be only applied to the hostile player.. with the trash rate a gruope of 5-6 gankers gonna send 2-3 gankers with a few in spare if the victim reach another zone or a 5men dungeon..

Plus i think on the BZ u could change the loot system to be more simple like if u have a group of ganker to share the loots/rewards.. like if u kill someone with a few ganker/ good trash loot instead looting the items left on the body, u stil can loot his inventory, but for the equipped items it should not be on the dead body but loot silvers that split into gank member party/ same share like a good 50% of the market value of all his equipped items.. and the victim could bought them from a smuggler NPC for like 60-70% of the market value

Meanwhile on the RZ u could turn the black market into the royal ganker market, any items(looted or equiped on the victim) earn from a dead body should not be sellable on the regular market but only on the black market..

But yeah the grey zone idea sound awfull 0 reason to flag PvP if ur not brain dead.. YZ design is good.. i would say the same for RZ if it was more rewarding than the BZ, even with the weak actual faction system :P

Edit: for the pink idea, every single occupied SRD on the blue zone should turn pink.. to let know if u go in and dont send gorup invite u dont belong there.. cuz they not design for pvp off zone ;)
    • Theat wrote:

SBI should delete the accounts of all these forum posters nerfing the black zone.

Fred_the_Barbarian wrote:

Nah, that's not cruel enough. Perma-flag them for full loot pvp everywhere they go.
      How about just be a real PvPers? And stop crying if you should fight vs other PvP instead of noobs in pve gear?

I just trolled you all guys, except that you can be killed by not flagged(but it was, before patch, where they finally remove "red can hit flagged")

This "idea" already in game, and its name is faction flag. But yea, its not PvP you only know like:
      10v1 gank, or fight vs no spec pve new player, so you dont get it.
    • You have to admit tho, the current faction system is brokenly boring and need a sexy rework since this could be an awesome RP/Hardcore PvP feature it's just not.. but yeah the fact they finally fixed the exploit of red killing faction players on YZ.. If u were doing faction SRD u had to be brain dead to do them on a YZ since the RZ was more safe without those 8.3 with that t3 ennemy faction alt logged out next to him...

So yeah, if we took the time to read and understand you it was a big bad idea since there is 0 good reason to PvP flag in ur exemple and the fact someone PvP OFF could turn on, the PvP ON guy, at anytime was hillariously dumb, i got it now, gj :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by KroDuK ().

• iRawr wrote:

Theat wrote:

SBI should delete the accounts of all these forum posters nerfing the black zone.

Nah, that's not cruel enough. Perma-flag them for full loot pvp everywhere they go.
      How about just be a real PvPers? And stop crying if you should fight vs other PvP instead of noobs in pve gear?
      I just trolled you all guys, except that you can be killed by not flagged(but it was, before patch, where they finally remove "red can hit flagged")

This "idea" already in game, and its name is faction flag. But yea, its not PvP you only know like:
      10v1 gank, or fight vs no spec pve new player, so you dont get it.
      Fool! I have trolled you in your attempt to troll me! Read and weep!

It's almost as though faction flagging exists in the blue zone...
    • Idebenn wrote:

Theat wrote:

Black zone should be pure PVP

No immunity bubbles

No safety zones

Prepare to be ganked by 20 players as soon as you enter.

If you don't like this idea, then go play Barbie Online with your little sister.
      Yeah, that would be fine, as long as they don't financially benefit from killing me, and enjoy the same risks I do.
      Yea baby, more risk - more profit. If you take 0 risk - get zero profit, or take risk!
    • Theat wrote:

No, Low risk, High profit

If you want to win in the Black Zone, then go out ready to fight and die, and not to cry about it on the forum.

BUFF GANKING

BUFF BLACK ZONE
      Right. That why BZ was so empty and dead. There is no other content with same risk\profit here. And it will be even more dead, like before FTP, if devs not fix it.

I know its ok for guys like you, who just gank all day, and just go back to rust if the game will die soon, but players who just started like me, wanna play at least 6 month with live open world sandbox.

BTW i never ask to "nerf ganking", i always ask to nerf GROUP skill-less AFK ganking with radars\alt scouts. Or buff other content to make the profit equal the current state of group ganking.

The post was edited 1 time, last by iRawr ().