You also had a lot of feedback regarding safety after Queen.
With the last patch we already made an adjustment to the portal clusters, to improve the situation for portal ganking. In general we percieve the safety for players from cities and mid-core guilds has went down since Queen. We will likely make more adjustments in this regard. And are also interested in your feedback about these topics.
Internally we have been discussing the following possible future improvements:
But nothing is set in stone yet and we are also interested in your feedback about the safety topic.
- Add some form of Siege Camp chests in a few clusters close to city portals. So players can bank some gear in between (both gatherers and gankers could so be incentivized to play further away from portals)
- Add a few clusters in the outer ring of the Outlands to have the city population spread out a bit further
- Improve safety of some non-speed mounts
- Why don't u make the portals and all zones next to it blue zones at this point?
- The map is already too big
- what do u mean by improving the safety of non-speed mounts? and wouldn't this nerf ganking (which is already nerfed heavily with queen) as a whole and not just portal ganking