Hey everyone, let's talk about Gathering
We have received a lot of negative feedback about the state of gathering since the launch of Queen.
But before we make any further changes, we would like to get a better idea of your thoughts and experience of gathering right now. It would be very helpful if you could reply by answering to the following questions:
1) How do you like the current state of gathering?
2) Since Queen, what is the main difference in your gathering experience?
3) From where do you start your gathering? (From an Outpost, a royal city, an outland city...?)
4) Where do you gather? (What tier and what biome, deep in the outland center or on the royals)
5) What tier of Gathering Gear do you use? And why this tier?
6) What is your biggest gripe with the current situation?
7) How did the resource change from Patch 5 impact your experience?
The more detailed your response the more it helps us understand how to improve the situation for you.
2. There are way less resources to be found in all maps, especially t7/t8 -- also the idea of putting t2/t3 in the blackzone did not pan out.
3. Either a hideout or a royal city -- usually go to the middle of the map t7/t8 zones.
5. No need for gathering gear anymore as 90% of the time spent gathering is now spent riding a horse/avoiding gankers/ganking
6. Gathering used to be a way for ANYONE to make $$ even as a solo player while also being enjoyable and having a good amount of risk/reward... no longer is this the case.
7. No difference, possibly worse
Just return gathering to the way it was pre queen --
T5/T6 Zone = t4-t6 resources
T7 Zone = t5-t7
T8 zone = t6-t8
and increase the amount of nodes and how many ticks they contain.