Patch 6 Brings Loot Updates

• Your answer to this point was fantastic.

Captainrussia wrote:

LordSilva wrote:

Which is only accessible to old players who won it or sold it on the market until it became a collector's equipment and is therefore rarely used.
      Not true - as anyone can freely purchase a beetle from the Market. They are in limited supply - but they are being sold on the market (and are dropped through the Crystal league GvGs - as rewards)I
      You are responding to me that the mounts won in CGvGs by teams at all are sufficient to maintain the current market demand for these mounts, in your opinion this alone is sufficient for them to maintain the values in the market to be used 1, 2 or even 3 for each shield defence.
      Lovely. :love:

Tidal don't destroy the SUN hideout, you guys didn't commit yourselves, was it a lack of motivation?
      Is that why you guys left Martlock, lack of motivation to fight or just don't want to put up with that stupidity of a gameplay in the area?
      You guys could have continued there, only needed to....

Captainrussia wrote:

There are ways for smaller/waker guilds to build Hideouts - renting, which btw - you did not mention - was also part of the Queen update.
      Pay the rent!
      Rent is the worst concept that was created in this game, basically it is slavery until the owner gets fed up and runs with you form the map.

Captainrussia wrote:

Also defending a territorry is made easier for a smaller force (because a terri in Queen has been remade into a mini-castle-like structure, you have chokes and secondary lines of defense).
      Really, is that your small guild perspective?
      As in any castle, only if you have a good team to defend can you face another team of the same number, otherwise if the attacker was more numerous than the defender, in most cases the attacker wins! Because just be patient and weaken the victim until the final clap!

And when I say that things are more difficult for the smaller guilds it is because you can launch an attack whenever you want in a 23/7 hour window.
      And this is a situation that was created with the aim of facilitating attacks on large guilds towers so that they are challenged, but nevertheless backfires and now penalizes small guilds more, because the large ones rarely attack each other.
      Therefore it did not work, it is wrong and must be revised!

In the same situation that should be reviewed the situation of the defences of the caches, because if the situation continues as it is, we will return to the situation of 1% controls the entire BZ as it did with the GvGs
    • LordSilva wrote:

You are responding to me that the mounts won in CGvGs by teams at all are sufficient to maintain the current market demand for these mounts, in your opinion this alone is sufficient for them to maintain the values in the market to be used 1, 2 or even 3 for each shield defence.
      Lovely.
      I don't know - you tell me? The price has not changed much since the Beetle was introduced (and that was what? November's mount? October even? Whenever Season 7 ended). So the price is fairly stable. I mean, it went from 5 mil to like 7 mil sure, but over the course of 4-5 months, its kind of ok?
      I've personally bought and gave away a couple (to friends, and one - as part of a Youtbe giveaway).
      PS. I've personally requested on RT - that all BM should be crafted, so that they are equally accessible to everyone. I still don't understand why some BMs are gated to the season winners, essentially making season winners even stronger - i.e creating a snowball effect.

LordSilva wrote:

Pay the rent!
      Rent is the worst concept that was created in this game, basically it is slavery until the owner gets fed up and runs with you form the map.
      Sure - if paying rent is an issue (I personally would not do it for "roleplay purposes" of not bending the knee) - maybe we should star the discussion there? Start a separate thread? It wasn't me who put the feature into the game (Im obviously not a DEV), Im merely trying to suggest using the only tools at our disposal. Thats really all I have ever been able to do - use the tools that the game gives us.

LordSilva wrote:

As in any castle, only if you have a good team to defend can you face another team of the same number, otherwise if the attacker was more numerous than the defender, in most cases the attacker wins! Because just be patient and weaken the victim until the final clap!
      Sure - but you are forgetting - there is a timer! When Tidal fought POE in the very first Terry defense, we fought 72 [SURF] vs 124 [POE] and even thought we got clapped in the end - we achieved the following 2 objectives (victories):
      1) We lasted long enough to pacify the terry (so POE failed to capture it)
      2) We killed much more then we lost (well maybe evened out at the very end in the final push), but vs superior numbers almost 2x our size, we did very well. We could have even done better if we were better prepared.

LordSilva wrote:

And when I say that things are more difficult for the smaller guilds it is because you can launch an attack whenever you want in a 23/7 hour window.
      And this is a situation that was created with the aim of facilitating attacks on large guilds towers so that they are challenged, but nevertheless backfires and now penalizes small guilds more, because the large ones rarely attack each other.
      Therefore it did not work, it is wrong and must be revised!
      "situation that was created with the aim of facilitating attacks on large guilds towers so that they are challenged" - correct.

"but nevertheless backfires and now penalizes small guilds more, because the large ones rarely attack each other.Therefore it did not work, it is wrong and must be revised!" - sure, then this is the issue we should be discussing, not mindless (and tbh not well thought out) suicide respawn as a "HO defense strategy". Lets discuss how the attach launch 23/7 window is bad for small guilds?
    • Captainrussia wrote:

PS. I've personally requested on RT - that all BM should be crafted, so that they are equally accessible to everyone. I still don't understand why some BMs are gated to the season winners, essentially making season winners even stronger - i.e creating a snowball effect.
      I don't remember this topic, but it would certainly be something to think about one more time, that or the creation of other equivalent mounts.

Captainrussia wrote:

Sure - but you are forgetting - there is a timer! When Tidal fought POE in the very first Terry defense, we fought 72 [SURF] vs 124 [POE] and even thought we got clapped in the end - we achieved the following 2 objectives (victories):
      1) We lasted long enough to pacify the terry (so POE failed to capture it)
      2) We killed much more then we lost (well maybe evened out at the very end in the final push), but vs superior numbers almost 2x our size, we did very well. We could have even done better if we were better prepared.
      The problem with the POE was that they went in the nick of time.
      Because that would make all the difference, if they had gone to attack sooner, and you defend, they had time to attack you slowly and thus in the end conquer, or else they would enter inside the tower before you did, get inside the tower and that way you would have to go up to prevent the conquest and that is even more difficult to the defender.
    • How about a defenders zeal buff or something?

Town plots use to give % buff to the defenders maybe make a zone where of it's your guild or alliance you get a buff?

Outside of the spawn advantage there should be something else for defenders. I was even maybe have the hideout have a zone around it during an attack that can hold X amount of players? Like semi instanced content but I have no idea that would cause other problems as well.
    • The larger guild will always have more players, more resources and probably know how to play better

It is necessary to treat large guilds differently from small ones and this also includes incentives.

What I would do, for example, would be to allow t4, t5, black maps to be only for small guilds (hideout)

maps t6.7 and above, for large guilds.
      And the higher the guild's lvl, the lower the guild's incentive to go to an area where there is a hideout.
      You could limit the number of players from large guilds that would attack the area. or penalize Hp, skill or any other attribute by 50% ...