After clicking on a zone-map on the worldmap it should still show you who owns the Outpost, Castle or Territory

• After clicking on a zone-map on the worldmap it should still show you who owns the Outpost, Castle or Territory

If you look around the world map you can see pretty flags (although if you zoom out you see *nothing* anymore, but thats beside the point).

Like so:

So why, if I click the zone on the map to get the detailed map then, it doesn't tell me anymore who owns the territory or outpost?

It should show the guild logo (clickable) next to the tower / terrtory border on the minimap or somewhere on the side.

// edit: yes,yes it should say Prets on the image, but you get the point
      Bogul#6397 - Merchants of the Mist - Founder & Head of "Management"
    • Yeah I was getting this worldmap bug also, Sometimes when you try to click on the tower or warcamp in a cluster it just opens the N map (Mini Map of that zone), Meaning it doesn't open the tower information panel, This doesn't always happen but it does happen a lot for me.

Though I believe your asking for another option to select/show the tower information on the N map itself.