Why you made these robes the best armors in the game?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      The problem is even worse, as now there are many 5-8 sec skills and combos that can be counter-played only with these robes. The devs changed the timings so the players have not a choice, they must play with the robes, which is ridiculous.
      Lol, Funny thing is you don't see only robes running around do you? I see tons of people using leather cloth and plate, Plate of course is more tank based and solider armor is just in a shit place right now, But I do feel leather has some very good options and I don't feel cloth is the best, It may seem like you get better skills on robes plus the more dmg/magic dmg, But leather can do very well with its own skills also, The as jacket gives you a nice INVs with bonus to dmg when attacking right after coming out of INVs, This invs gives you a lot of options to use this skill in different cases, Also you have the hellion jacket which gives you nice life steal and healing to yourself while also making more HP with lower HP and more enemies attacking you the more you steal, Next we have stalker jacket which gives a nice AOE, Next we have the merc jacket with a good healing ability which depends on the dmg you can put out, So with builds that use bleeds or poisen or really any DOT this armor can heal you for a lot and with the right build can be very good, then we have spector jacket, This jacket is very good with the right build and can put out insane dmg if used correct, There are tons of options in this game and really it all comes down to the right build with the right combo of skills. Cloth is good but I don't think its the BEST over everything else at the end of the day. If it was the BEST and super OP everyone would be running around in cloth and that just doesn't happen. zvz is the closest to everyone using cloth and thats just 1 thing you can do ingame. Also want to add that the only reason cloth is used in zvz is because most fights are about the right moment to go in and bomb the other zerg with using cloth this makes theses bombs much more effective, Though while mostly everyone is using cloth in zvz this is why most zvz fights end very fast, That is because only tanks can take tons and tons of dmg, So if you get the right clump and everyone follows up people just get deleted, Because well they are glass cannons, So again its a trade off.
      The three robes cannot be compared to any other gear. The idea that hellion jacket is equal to them is absurd right now. The reason many players still do not use the robes is, that most do not know and appreciate the advantage, probably like you. Others do not care, as they have a favorite gear.

      Seems you really do not understand the advantage of the robes. It is the combination of highest attack bonus and defensive skills. The leather gear has lower attack bonus, so the defensive skills are not so overpowered in combination. The plate armors are crap, even the soldier one, which has attack bonus, because they do not have so high defense in comparison to the attack bonuses of the robes. Right now with a cleric robe, healing potions and specter you can take much more damage and meanwhile to do much more damage than with any leather or plate armor.
    • Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      The problem is even worse, as now there are many 5-8 sec skills and combos that can be counter-played only with these robes. The devs changed the timings so the players have not a choice, they must play with the robes, which is ridiculous.
      Lol, Funny thing is you don't see only robes running around do you? I see tons of people using leather cloth and plate, Plate of course is more tank based and solider armor is just in a shit place right now, But I do feel leather has some very good options and I don't feel cloth is the best, It may seem like you get better skills on robes plus the more dmg/magic dmg, But leather can do very well with its own skills also, The as jacket gives you a nice INVs with bonus to dmg when attacking right after coming out of INVs, This invs gives you a lot of options to use this skill in different cases, Also you have the hellion jacket which gives you nice life steal and healing to yourself while also making more HP with lower HP and more enemies attacking you the more you steal, Next we have stalker jacket which gives a nice AOE, Next we have the merc jacket with a good healing ability which depends on the dmg you can put out, So with builds that use bleeds or poisen or really any DOT this armor can heal you for a lot and with the right build can be very good, then we have spector jacket, This jacket is very good with the right build and can put out insane dmg if used correct, There are tons of options in this game and really it all comes down to the right build with the right combo of skills. Cloth is good but I don't think its the BEST over everything else at the end of the day. If it was the BEST and super OP everyone would be running around in cloth and that just doesn't happen. zvz is the closest to everyone using cloth and thats just 1 thing you can do ingame. Also want to add that the only reason cloth is used in zvz is because most fights are about the right moment to go in and bomb the other zerg with using cloth this makes theses bombs much more effective, Though while mostly everyone is using cloth in zvz this is why most zvz fights end very fast, That is because only tanks can take tons and tons of dmg, So if you get the right clump and everyone follows up people just get deleted, Because well they are glass cannons, So again its a trade off.
      The three robes cannot be compared to any other gear. The idea that hellion jacket is equal to them is absurd right now. The reason many players still do not use the robes is, that most do not know and appreciate the advantage, probably like you. Others do not care, as they have a favorite gear.
      Seems you really do not understand the advantage of the robes. It is the combination of highest attack bonus and defensive skills. The leather gear has lower attack bonus, so the defensive skills are not so overpowered in combination. The plate armors are crap, even the soldier one, which has attack bonus, because they do not have so high defense in comparison to the attack bonuses of the robes. Right now with a cleric robe, healing potions and specter you can take much more damage and meanwhile to do much more damage than with any leather or plate armor.
      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.

      The post was edited 5 times, last by Neef ().

    • Neef wrote:

      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.
      Your arguments and specially your examples are joke. They are so absurd, that any rational answer will be pointless. Good player vs noob , 3 vs 1 - why not 20 vs 1?
    • Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.
      Your arguments and specially your examples are joke. They are so absurd, that any rational answer will be pointless. Good player vs noob , 3 vs 1 - why not 20 vs 1?
      What Im saying is gear is all about the situation you find yourself in, Some are better in other situations then others.
    • Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.
      Your arguments and specially your examples are joke. They are so absurd, that any rational answer will be pointless. Good player vs noob , 3 vs 1 - why not 20 vs 1?
      What Im saying is gear is all about the situation you find yourself in, Some are better in other situations then others.
      Yeah, but we are talking about gear vs gear, it is not a discussion about the good and the bad players. So your argument is simply pointless.
    • For sure Robes are very good, but we're looking in the eyes of DPS or Healer. For some melee DPS, Leather Jacket keep beeing the best option. Actually, for open world, Assassin is the best option in my option (and u can check it at youtube streamers).

      Plate got the role to engane, so its defense do the job.

      But yes, Mage Robe is in a overall the best Chest in the game, sometimes better than Cultist.
      Merlov, the Fire Mage.
    • Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.
      Your arguments and specially your examples are joke. They are so absurd, that any rational answer will be pointless. Good player vs noob , 3 vs 1 - why not 20 vs 1?
      What Im saying is gear is all about the situation you find yourself in, Some are better in other situations then others.
      Yeah, but we are talking about gear vs gear, it is not a discussion about the good and the bad players. So your argument is simply pointless.
      Lol how is it pointless the game is all about what situation you find yourself in and cloth isn't always the best option period.
    • Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.
      Your arguments and specially your examples are joke. They are so absurd, that any rational answer will be pointless. Good player vs noob , 3 vs 1 - why not 20 vs 1?
      What Im saying is gear is all about the situation you find yourself in, Some are better in other situations then others.
      Yeah, but we are talking about gear vs gear, it is not a discussion about the good and the bad players. So your argument is simply pointless.
      Lol how is it pointless the game is all about what situation you find yourself in and cloth isn't always the best option period.
      No it is not about the situation. The robe is the best option in the most cases. And if we compare the skills and the stats, it becomes obvious these robes are better than any other gear.

      If you are a total noob, you could lose with any gear, or by lag or other issues you could win, and that shows nothing about the gear.
    • Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.
      Your arguments and specially your examples are joke. They are so absurd, that any rational answer will be pointless. Good player vs noob , 3 vs 1 - why not 20 vs 1?
      What Im saying is gear is all about the situation you find yourself in, Some are better in other situations then others.
      Yeah, but we are talking about gear vs gear, it is not a discussion about the good and the bad players. So your argument is simply pointless.
      Lol how is it pointless the game is all about what situation you find yourself in and cloth isn't always the best option period.
      No it is not about the situation. The robe is the best option in the most cases. And if we compare the skills and the stats, it becomes obvious these robes are better than any other gear.
      If you are a total noob, you could lose with any gear, or by lag or other issues you could win, and that shows nothing about the gear.
      I believe that you are a t5 noob who has not left the royal continent and is not able to do mathematics and logic, and also cannot accept the opinions of others from more experienced players.
      You are wrong in most of your statements.
    • @Zemlenika Yes, he is wrong with some statements , and 100% his experince is very low. But robes are really too strong and ahead of leather and plate armors globally (i'm not taking niche situations) - it is a fact, from "math" , "logic" , base stats and to viability in all types of content through tones of viable/useful spells, especially after HP and CC buff.

      I don't know guys why even argue with facts. It is clear as f*ck. And it must be balanced someday, but it is not urgent.
      ---
      Next thing that pissed me off is this -

      Zemlenika wrote:

      I believe that you are a t5 noob who has not left the royal continent
      There is no difference in skill lvl between Red or Black zones at all. It is only about PvP rules and PvP behaviour , nothing more and nothing less. Big zerg fights? Yes, they are viable right now only in BZ mostly, but this is not the end of Albion's content , there are small scale and solo players.

      Lot's of good and bad players on both sides. I was playing tones of time on both sides since beta, and was changing locations from patch to patch , depending on population. I would even say that it is much harder to kill someone in RedZone then it is in Blackzone, same scenario for a victim - you will die in RZ more often then in BZ. Concentration of new players obviously is higher in Rz , which is logicall , but it is not making them "easier" or newbie lvl continent.

      Before queen - the most populated zones were Black , right now it is Royals. I could not find anyone in fuc*ing Martlock BZ for several hours (T6-T8 Random dungs during the prime time), and this is Arch terry. On the other hand - i participate in a fuc*ing 20+ - fights during 1.30 hour on Royals , just a non-stop action.

      Basically when people choose to play on Royals - it has nothing in common about skill lvl , i told about it earlier , i was comparing it for years. It is about time you waste to find a content. So please, do not associate players lvl via zones they play.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Equart ().

    • Merlov wrote:

      For sure Robes are very good, but we're looking in the eyes of DPS or Healer. For some melee DPS, Leather Jacket keep beeing the best option. Actually, for open world, Assassin is the best option in my option (and u can check it at youtube streamers).
      Assassin Jacket is really only usable by a couple of weapons in the game (and even then it isn't optimal) and in some dungeon diving situations because it instantly cancels threat from mobs and doesn't uncloak you when you take damage after using it. You also have to realize that the damage boost from robes DRASTICALLY outweigh the defensive bonuses from other items, making Leather almost completely useless unless you're fighting other leather users or plate wearers trying to DPS.

      The best option for open world is generally Mage Robe because that counters so many items in the game, increases your armor to Plate values, and you still get a MASSIVE damage boost for fights (58% with the passive); Very rarely will you ever fight something that Mage Robe doesn't outright make or break the fight except for maybe Crossbows. For example, Mage Robe counters every single Leather Jacket in the game sans Specter Jacket, while giving you more damage, and more defense via it's ability.

      Then there's Cleric Robe, another high-value favorite that can completely change a fight.

      Scholar Robe outright makes some weapons viable or not and is one of my most hated items because it makes Crossbow into an instakill on command unless you have Cleric Cowl.

      Cultist Robe makes you invulnerable to physical damage and will nearly fully heal both HP/SP on a ridiculously short cooldown making it one of the most powerful items in the game.

      Fiend Robe is insanely powerful as an anti-melee tool and as a melee-tool to CC and get free hits in.

      Druid Robe is kinda silly, bit does fit within the line's purpose.

      Avalonian Robe of Purity is bar-none absolutely absurdly broken, it is an anti-melee shield with a 7 second duration and a 30 second cooldown (with no CDR), and on top of that deals damage to those it hits AND makes you immune to forced movement effects.

      Robes are the best, there's really no debating that. Obviously tanks can't rely on them, but few weapons benefit from Leather abilities let alone make Leather a better choice than Cloth and just about everybody would benefit from things like Mage Robe/Cleric Robe/Cultist Robe.
    • Equart wrote:

      @Zemlenika Yes, he is wrong with some statements , and 100% his experince is very low. But robes are really too strong and ahead of leather and plate armors globally (i'm not taking niche situations) - it is a fact, from "math" , "logic" , base stats and to viability in all types of content through tones of viable/useful spells, especially after HP and CC buff.

      I don't know guys why even argue with facts. It is clear as f*ck. And it must be balanced someday, but it is not urgent.
      ---
      Next thing that pissed me off is this -

      Zemlenika wrote:

      I believe that you are a t5 noob who has not left the royal continent
      There is no difference in skill lvl between Red or Black zones at all. It is only about PvP rules and PvP behaviour , nothing more and nothing less. Big zerg fights? Yes, they are viable right now only in BZ mostly, but this is not the end of Albion's content , there are small scale and solo players.
      Lot's of good and bad players on both sides. I was playing tones of time on both sides since beta, and was changing locations from patch to patch , depending on population. I would even say that it is much harder to kill someone in RedZone then it is in Blackzone, same scenario for a victim - you will die in RZ more often then in BZ. Concentration of new players obviously is higher in Rz , which is logicall , but it is not making them "easier" or newbie lvl continent.

      Before queen - the most populated zones were Black , right now it is Royals. I could not find anyone in fuc*ing Martlock BZ for several hours (T6-T8 Random dungs during the prime time), and this is Arch terry. On the other hand - i participate in a fuc*ing 20+ - fights during 1.30 hour on Royals , just a non-stop action.

      Basically when people choose to play on Royals - it has nothing in common about skill lvl , i told about it earlier , i was comparing it for years. It is about time you waste to find a content. So please, do not associate players lvl via zones they play.
      Leather armor has the best damage / resist ratio in terms of mathematics. Most builds in cloth armor in pvp 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2+ suffer from a lack of effective hp, if a player in the cloth does not have a kite build, then he will lose with a huge chance. With the same success, the assassin armor can be called the best armor, coz it can avoid any enemy buff or debuff.
      I have not seen anyone in the royal zones except noobs with T4-T5 gear and pussies that farm in the overgear. And, well, there still live such players as you who walk in a normal gear and kick noobs.
    • Zemlenika wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.
      Your arguments and specially your examples are joke. They are so absurd, that any rational answer will be pointless. Good player vs noob , 3 vs 1 - why not 20 vs 1?
      What Im saying is gear is all about the situation you find yourself in, Some are better in other situations then others.
      Yeah, but we are talking about gear vs gear, it is not a discussion about the good and the bad players. So your argument is simply pointless.
      Lol how is it pointless the game is all about what situation you find yourself in and cloth isn't always the best option period.
      No it is not about the situation. The robe is the best option in the most cases. And if we compare the skills and the stats, it becomes obvious these robes are better than any other gear.If you are a total noob, you could lose with any gear, or by lag or other issues you could win, and that shows nothing about the gear.
      I believe that you are a t5 noob who has not left the royal continent and is not able to do mathematics and logic, and also cannot accept the opinions of others from more experienced players.You are wrong in most of your statements.
      You assume wrong, as I'm far better PvP player than you. You can test me whenever you want. Just say what gear you want to give me.
    • Ikcen wrote:

      Zemlenika wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Ikcen wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      ur right I have been playing since beta but I have no clue, LoL...W.e man, Think what you want. If cloth was truely OP everyone and there mom would use it. Also want to point out that I said leather can makeup for things cloth cannot, Therefor I was saying most fights are depended on how you use your skills overall not what skill you have period. I will even give you an example, One person has a Ass jacket with the invs skill, Another person has the cleric robe, The person with the leather jacket is faming in a solo dung, The person with the cleric dives the dung the leather is faming, If the leather guy uses the mobs around him with his INVS skill he can drop agro of the mobs on the cleric robe user, This in return makes having the INVS better then having a 3 sec no dmg bubble, Therefor its all about HOW you use your skills. I will even give you another example, A guy is faming the dung with hellion jacket, 3 people dive him, Having a cleric robe getting dove by 3 people isn't better then having a hellion jacket that can life steal from all 3 divers plus even mobs if used correct. Cloth is not an auto win button and leather can beat cloth.
      Your arguments and specially your examples are joke. They are so absurd, that any rational answer will be pointless. Good player vs noob , 3 vs 1 - why not 20 vs 1?
      What Im saying is gear is all about the situation you find yourself in, Some are better in other situations then others.
      Yeah, but we are talking about gear vs gear, it is not a discussion about the good and the bad players. So your argument is simply pointless.
      Lol how is it pointless the game is all about what situation you find yourself in and cloth isn't always the best option period.
      No it is not about the situation. The robe is the best option in the most cases. And if we compare the skills and the stats, it becomes obvious these robes are better than any other gear.If you are a total noob, you could lose with any gear, or by lag or other issues you could win, and that shows nothing about the gear.
      I believe that you are a t5 noob who has not left the royal continent and is not able to do mathematics and logic, and also cannot accept the opinions of others from more experienced players.You are wrong in most of your statements.
      You assume wrong, as I'm far better PvP player than you. You can test me whenever you want. Just say what gear you want to give me.
      U can find me in srd maps in t7-t8 zones of bridg
    • @Zemlenika

      Zemlenika wrote:

      And, well, there still live such players as you who walk in a normal gear and kick noobs.
      True , sometimes killing noobs , sometimes good players , i do not choose enemies in open world , i fight almost everything i see. Was doing that from 4.0/4.1 with full specs and with 0 zero specs on new characters, to average gear and overgeared setups , on different game stages during this years. So, if you think that i can kick only noobs in normal gear - you are delusional. I got approximately 200kk PvP fame totally on my old characters and on new one, and 90% of this PvP kills are solo with pretty nice KDA (2.5 and higher), yeah it is not the the highest amount , but it is decent , especially if you take into account that i'm playing on different gear setups from 4.0 to 8.1 (so you would not think that i'm abusing KDA numbers).

      I don't need to prove anything. But you know , it is fun to read such conclusions sometimes, when people want to bealive in what they want , it is just easier , such people always exist in any competetive MMO projects. Mostly i ignore them , because cmon , responding on each delusional statement will take my whole time :D But you know , i'm in good mood today.
      ---
      I'll tell you about few in-game stages, since you do not understand how the basis of this game works, according to your post . Which is btw, making you not much more experienced player then @Ikcen (sorry Ikcen :P ) -

      Zemlenika wrote:


      I have not seen anyone in the royal zones except noobs with T4-T5 gear and pussies that farm in the overgear.

      • Stage #1. Wearing super cheap and efficient setup for PvE or for PvP. You will die allot. Yeap, you will not be able to face super cool Fights ( i mean outnumbered victories ) / super fast PvE speed, or even if you would - this cases would be super rare. But the profit you gain from KDA, PvP fame, Loot - is insane. That is the whole point of stage number 1, let's call it super universal efficiency . Downside of it - time, since you might die allot , which cancel your progress (ofc, depending on goals).
      • Stage #2. Average setups for PvE and PvP , around 6.0 - 6.1 (silver). Regular regear setups for the same high profit , if you play carefully. With an option to take any kind of fights or farm any kind of PvE content , and with an option to outplay enemies ( You can do it even via stage #1 , but it is much harder ) Let's call it - balanced efficiency.
      • Stage #3. "Pussies that farm in the overgear" It is how you called them. This setup has the highest price among others. Regular regear is around 4kk silver + - ( 8.0 to 8.1 gear. ) This type of playstyle mostly used by wealthy players, especially after global IP buff. It is helping you to survive Stage#1 and Stage#2 players , but in return you are risking allot. One your death - is pretty expensive. And to be efficient player , with a good KDA , Fame and Profit peformance - is a hard work. You need to play minimum on average lvl , having high specs and not to be greedy. Because if you will not - you will become a food. Full loot system punishing hardly. And if you meet such players , your reaction should not be like this - "Pussies that farm in the overgear" , it should be like this - "Oh shit , what a tasty man , let's go get him!". I would say that players with balls , with big fu**ing balls play with such expensive gear in open world on regular basis or very stupid players (only two categories), but not pussies man. Advantage of this playstyle - is emotions you get , when you are always focused , due to the fact of psychological pressure ( but it is my subjective opinion) This kind of playstyle - is perfect time efficiency and option to take any fights, with it's unqiue downsides , mostly $.
      Take into account that i'm talking about it "globally". If we would talk about it in more detailed way - it will take hours to just type it.

      I would even understand if you would call Stage #1 players - "pussy" kind, although i do not agree with it , but i would understand it. Since major community is Stage# 1/2 players.

      Your problem is in vision. There is no Black and White , there is no "Bad" or "Good" , each of this playstyle/choice - acceptable. A priori , this could not be criticized , because they are balanced between each other in Albion's/specific way. Yeap , not in a perfect way , but there is a pretty clear way. And this basis is working for RZ or BZ.


      Zemlenika wrote:


      I have not seen anyone in the royal zones except noobs with T4-T5 gear and pussies that farm in the overgear.
      I suggest you to take a look a bit closer , i promise , you will be amazed. Especially during the prime time (between EU-NA) , Runnel or Murk , welcome. Non-stop small scale content is waiting for you, ofc if you will not ignore it intentionally :whistling:
      ---
      And now let's talk about leather.

      Zemlenika wrote:

      Leather armor has the best damage / resist ratio in terms of mathematics. Most builds in cloth armor in pvp 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2+ suffer from a lack of effective hp, if a player in the cloth does not have a kite build, then he will lose with a huge chance.

      It is balanced. As you told higher - in terms of math, if we talk about stats. On paper it has the same "efficient of effective HP stock" as other Cloth and Heavy armor types. Perfect sustain example is healing gain via healing/support spells or healing/resist potions, if we take into account data like defence/Hp amount/Bonuses/Resistance. And this efficience works only in long terms (long fight duration) , in short terms (short fight duration) - it is not working at all. Leather armor loosing to cloth types of armor almost everywhere in short terms. And as you know , Albion is pretty dynamic game.

      On top of that you forgot about a few tiny things , and why this "HP stock balance" doesnt matter at all in current Albion state regarding leather armor.
      1. Outgoing damage passive is unfortunately unbalanced , and it is a bit higher then it should be. Thanks to this direct Damage bonus this "HP effectivness" doesn't mean anything. Again on paper it sounds okay (stats ratio), but on practise it become a mandatory factor when you choose an armor piece almost in any type of content , and it is not the only one reason.
      2. Second reason is skill variations. Just take a look where and how people use spells , in what setups, which of them are viable/useful in certain type of content and which of them are not. And again, unfortunately leather is loosing to this again, because most of them got niche viability, and very situational.
      To be clear, i'm not telling that leather is useless - no , some of this spells are pretty nice , only some of them, rest of them are useless everywhere and i can't say the same about Cloth/Heavy armor spells (with it's aims). You can't , literally can't compare individual/niche PvP/PvE situations - and tell "oh all is fine, i'll kite enemy via inviz and he will die,or heal up to 2k HP in few seconds when there would be 8 mobs around etc." , and make conclusion - that leather is on the same lvl as cloth - No , it is not.

      One more time , i'm talking about it globally. As i said before this balance between armor types - should be fixed in near future , but it is not urgent. It can wait. We got much bigger problems. How it might be fixed? it is another thread to discuss. I see the future fix - via passive spells changes and active spell changes of useless abilities , as the first step.
    • Well, small scale we talk, right?

      Just look at the swap gear of most dps AND heal

      It is: fear robe, cleric robe, mage robe

      Look at the head gear: it is cleric, cultist, purge & Mana helm and cause of curse and broken heal with one exception guardian

      Sutuational it is cultist for blazing and such

      And a knight armor for Windwall and Regen but that's it

      So in 2hg which is the mirror of small scale 80% is cloth, with 2 exception, guardian helm cause broken AF and knight for run Regen redo on 1shot

      And the entire switch gear shows it
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Well, small scale we talk, right?

      Just look at the swap gear of most dps AND heal

      It is: fear robe, cleric robe, mage robe

      Look at the head gear: it is cleric, cultist, purge & Mana helm and cause of curse and broken heal with one exception guardian

      Sutuational it is cultist for blazing and such

      And a knight armor for Windwall and Regen but that's it

      So in 2hg which is the mirror of small scale 80% is cloth, with 2 exception, guardian helm cause broken AF and knight for run Regen redo on 1shot

      And the entire switch gear shows it
      I don't know why people even arguing about it, and trying to protect the statement that all is "balanced" , when it is not and it is clear as fuc*. And this is not only about small scale PvP , same situation is almost in any in-game content.
      But , as i said before - this "problem" is not urgent, and can wait.
    • Equart wrote:




      Zemlenika wrote:

      Leather armor has the best damage / resist ratio in terms of mathematics. Most builds in cloth armor in pvp 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2+ suffer from a lack of effective hp, if a player in the cloth does not have a kite build, then he will lose with a huge chance.
      It is balanced. As you told higher - in terms of math, if we talk about stats. On paper it has the same "efficient of effective HP stock" as other Cloth and Heavy armor types. Perfect sustain example is healing gain via healing/support spells or healing/resist potions, if we take into account data like defence/Hp amount/Bonuses/Resistance. And this efficience works only in long terms (long fight duration) , in short terms (short fight duration) - it is not working at all. Leather armor loosing to cloth types of armor almost everywhere in short terms. And as you know , Albion is pretty dynamic game.

      On top of that you forgot about a few tiny things , and why this "HP stock balance" doesnt matter at all in current Albion state regarding leather armor.
      1. Outgoing damage passive is unfortunately unbalanced , and it is a bit higher then it should be. Thanks to this direct Damage bonus this "HP effectivness" doesn't mean anything. Again on paper it sounds okay (stats ratio), but on practise it become a mandatory factor when you choose an armor piece almost in any type of content , and it is not the only one reason.
      2. Second reason is skill variations. Just take a look where and how people use spells , in what setups, which of them are viable/useful in certain type of content and which of them are not. And again, unfortunately leather is loosing to this again, because most of them got niche viability, and very situational.
      To be clear, i'm not telling that leather is useless - no , some of this spells are pretty nice , only some of them, rest of them are useless everywhere and i can't say the same about Cloth/Heavy armor spells (with it's aims). You can't , literally can't compare individual/niche PvP/PvE situations - and tell "oh all is fine, i'll kite enemy via inviz and he will die,or heal up to 2k HP in few seconds when there would be 8 mobs around etc." , and make conclusion - that leather is on the same lvl as cloth - No , it is not.

      One more time , i'm talking about it globally. As i said before this balance between armor types - should be fixed in near future , but it is not urgent. It can wait. We got much bigger problems. How it might be fixed? it is another thread to discuss. I see the future fix - via passive spells changes and active spell changes of useless abilities , as the first step.
      Я хз зачем ты так много пишешь, мне честно влом отвечать на англе, учитывая какой у меня лвл последнего.
      Я не сказал, что ты плохой игрок или вроде того, но просто чекни свои же видосы, ты колотишь парней с 1к ип, которые кнопку нажать не могут. Это уже даже не смешно.
      По поводу пусек в овергире, я понимаю, что для файта в 1x3+ намберсах овергир необходим, собственно, я сам так бегаю и прыгаю в блобы. Речь шла о тех рояльных работягах, которые качают солоданжики в 7.2-7.3, а как только ты их в соло дайвируешь, они начинают бежать роняя рунки и кидать скиллы куда глаза глядят.
      В роялках, опять же, не встречал никого, кроме нубчиков, которые и месяца в игру не поиграли, и шиттерсов, которые не в состоянии нажать 2 кнопки в комбе. Я ползал в том же мурке и руннеле, там абсолютно такие же беспомощные работяги, у которых не получается догнать т3 лошадку на кошечках.
      А теперь насчет кожи.
      Вообще, хотел написать этот кусок на англе, но меня шото разморило.
      Кожа в любой ситуации чисто математически дает больше разницы хп, чем ткань. Вот вообще в любом. Если ты в коже будешь стоять тыкать чела в ткани, а он будет тыкать тебя, то ты победишь, это не учитывая упомянутых тобой хилок со шлема и поток, эффективность которых растет от роста твоих резистов.
      В случае берст урона тряпка полностью проигрывает коже, в этом можно убедиться, когда попадаешь на двух качаных кровиков в тряпке, там просто 0 шансов. Из-за этого же очень сложно, будучи на милике в ткани, драться вс большого кол-ва людей, ты просто не успеешь дождаться кдшек сейвов/хилов, тебя сожрут и не подавятся.
      Немного не понял про что пункт (1).
      В смолскейле (а я полагаю мы преимущественно о нем и говорим, т.к. этот спор в контексте звз бессмысленен) я чаще вижу кожу, даже на ренж пушках. Например эффективность отхила куртки наемника сравнима с эффективностью культиста, особенно учитывая то, что интеррапт есть почти у любой пушки, а вот пурж встретишь далеко не в каждом билде. На мой взгляд лучшая тушка - тушка ассасина. В ней тебе абсолютно побоку на шмот врага, т.к. что рефлект, что гигант, что пурж робы, что забаф врага (или дебаф в виде, например, шапки культиста) спокойно пережидается в инвизе + с его помощью ты можешь откайтить врага + вкусный бонус на 40% дамаги, в ней ты можешь отэвейдить мобов в срд, не тратя кд потки, с её помощью, наконец, можно выбить сталкер худ врага, чтоб при необходимости убежать под демоник бутсами в андед кейпе, я так ни раз спасался, прыгая на блоб генчеров.

      Как-то так. Надеюсь работяга на тсе не обидится на меня за мой французцкий, перевод этой стенки занял бы у меня больше получаса, так шо так вышло.
    • @Zemlenika

      Ну в контексте это звучало как претензия,по этому такой и ответ с моей стороны и последовал ;) Я не спорю что большая часть килов это парни с намного ниже Айпи и скилом , на целый видос дай бог хоть 1 нормальный и честный файт встретить, в первую очередь это развлекательный контент, по этому и приходится дайвить на пачки и идти на неоправданные риски постоянно. Но разницы в скиле в черных и красных от слова вообще нет, и я ее никогда не замечал за все время игры, работяги и там и там. Все сводится к потраченному времени на игру на поиски того самого "фана" и к правилам ПвП, где кстати в красных как бы это не звучало бывает даже сложнее чем в черных сделать килы.

      Так а по поводу овергира и роялки, повторюсь крабы есть по обе стороны , ничего в этом плохого не вижу. Бери да и убивай их, да, немного проблематично их наказывать из-за флаг сис-мы , но реально . Проблема на данный момент заключается в поиске их и других игроков , на роялке намного быстрее все происходит. Сейчас же черные зоны это рай для свободного фейм фарма , этих чертовых Т7-Т8 зон стало настолько много , что глаза разбегаются и пока ты найдешь заряженного фармера (И да они тоже прожимают криво спелы и убегают в черных, это норма), ты бы убил таких 5 заряженых на роялке.

      Честно , мне намного приятней и проще бегать в черных , вот прям в разы проще, и я бы с радостью опять бы бегал там. Но к сожалению людей там очень мало , точнее они есть в большом кол-ве ,но этот Квин распределил их так , что теперь времени на игру уходит очень много если твоя цель целенаправленный дайв.

      Но вот видишь , наши взгляды тут не сходятся.
      --
      Давай по поводу кожи , ну каким образом она дает больше? Я это расписал вкратце на англ. По факту "эффективного ХП" ,по цифрам дефа и нативных стат - она равноценна ткани и хеви броне, но только на длительном промежутке файтов, в коротко срочных показателях она проигрывает той-же Ткане, а если учесть то что драки в Альбионе относительно динамичны - вывод напрашивается сам.

      Zemlenika wrote:

      Кожа в любой ситуации чисто математически дает больше разницы хп, чем ткань. Вот вообще в любом. Если ты в коже будешь стоять тыкать чела в ткани, а он будет тыкать тебя, то ты победишь, это не учитывая упомянутых тобой хилок со шлема и поток, эффективность которых растет от роста твоих резистов.
      В случае берст урона тряпка полностью проигрывает коже, в этом можно убедиться, когда попадаешь на двух качаных кровиков в тряпке, там просто 0 шансов. Из-за этого же очень сложно, будучи на милике в ткани, драться вс большого кол-ва людей, ты просто не успеешь дождаться кдшек сейвов/хилов, тебя сожрут и не подавятся.
      Немного не понял про что пункт (1).
      В том-то и дело что нет xD Даже если брать такой грубый пример как тыканье друг друга отвертками за гаражами с учетом хила со шлема и фласки на ХП , кожа проиграет. А проиграет она по причине не сбалансированности Исходящего урон/хил бонуса (Это то что я затронул в пункте №1) по цели и пассивных умений.

      А по поводу резистов , очень важный момент. Смотри , идет их увеличение пропорционально росту твоих мастерок на всех видах брони, так что тут все тип топ. Но вот нативное увеличение бонус урона/хила у всех статично, это и играет ключевую роль.

      Все прекрасно можно дождаться и КД , и по голове им настучать , как и зажмурится от них. Ты сейчас берешь в пример индивидуальные и уникальные ситуации , что априори не правильно , там очень много переменных. В виде билдов и в ситуациях в которых ты находишься.
      --
      Но это лишь вершина айсберга , так как сюда вступает такая вещь как вариативность. Она у кожи в разы меньше чем у других типов брони , и большая часть "кор" спелов ситуативна. Уточню , я не говорю что кожа бесполезна , нет. Некоторые спелы обыграют противника в определенных ситуациях, но опять-же это не показатель общей картины. Я говорю о глобальном применении всех спелов во всех активностях , не только в соло или смол скейл, хотя по большей части о нем.

      По факту мы имеем три типа брони -
      • Ткань , которая может выполнять почти любую роль и быть эффективной в почти любых задачах , за счет полезности почти всех умений и шикарных статов. Ей чуточку не хватает чтоб быть имбой.
      • Хеви, узконаправленная ,но прекрасно выполняющая свою роль , тоже с тонной полезных умений, и главное актуальных для игры
      • И кожа , с нишевым применением в определенных ситуациях , в узко направленных билдах , которые четко заточены под определенный плейстайл. Такой себе гибрид , не рыба не мясо.
      Так вот , разница хоть и не колоссальна , но она есть. И это должно быть пофикшенно изменением/реворком неактуальных умений кожи , даже возможно некоторых пассивных умений. Но это не трагедия , так как в игре есть похлеще проблемы.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Equart ().