Lost 6 million silver somewhere unknown

• Lost 6 million silver somewhere unknown

I walked from Martlock to Carleon to buy and trade stuff at blackmarket. I went there with 6 million silver in my inventory. Go up to the market and I have only 45000 silver in my inventory. Where did my other 5,950,000 silver go? Does anyone have any clues or what? If it's just disappeared I am quitting this game.

I didn't travel, duel, trade, or die to anyone on my way there. I just bought tier 5 gear in order to get there. I don't know what to do this is stupid and if this is a game mechanic then I am absolutely done.
    • Hate to say it but as Evas and Fusionbomb both mention, it seems like you unwittingly purchased an item before you left, that was uber-overpriced.

There are sharks out there (not me) that will buy every item of a certain type from the market, then put one back on for an extortionate amount. Lets say a T5 Assassin Jacket usually sells for 5,950. Mr scumbag buys them all, then puts one back on sale for 5,950,000. Unsuspecting player comes to the market right after, see's the only T5 jacket on sale for 5,950,000 (might even display as 5,950k - can't remember), doesn't really pay too much attention and hits BUY.

Remember, this game centres on murder and robbery. The above seems like an abuse, and while it's definitely a scummy tactic, it's totally legal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SHARKY ().

• Well this is awesome. This game is making it easier to quit, I'll email support but if nothing solves this I will quit this game for good. It seems like ZvZ is killing it already.

I've also went through and looked at everything I purchased. I distinctly remember looking at how much my entire outfit costed which was around 100-150k I watch my silver go from 6.05 to 5.80 something.

If I purchased one item that is overpriced then fuck this game entirely. I was completely 15000% aware of the prices of things I was buying. I can even remember the prices as I bought them In my head.

Now, I have to wait 48-72 hours to even see where my silver went? WONDERFUL.

The post was edited 3 times, last by JamesOP ().

• It was my error fam, I am terribly sorry for being ignorant. Thank you all for the replies, I have figured it all out and support team is very kind and helpful. I appreciate all the time you all took out of your day to reply to my mistake. XD

I was very tired (few hours past my bed time) for the life of me god only knows why maybe to aggravate me and wake me up to how I was being lol. BUT I had 5 tier 4 potions in my inventory I just went up to the black marketplace offered them up for 77,777,777 million gold a piece which had a 1.5% tax. Don't ask me why, how, or why I didn't remember even doing only till after I was told in the support? The human mind is a very very crazy thing. Like, what are the odds for me to have only 45000 gold after that occurrence? I was asking chat in game and they were only frustrating me worse and worse. So I am sorry for my mistake and go ahead and laugh at me if you please, I deserve it hahaha.
    • JamesOP wrote:

It was my error fam, I am terribly sorry for being ignorant. Thank you all for the replies, I have figured it all out and support team is very kind and helpful. I appreciate all the time you all took out of your day to reply to my mistake. XD

I was very tired (few hours past my bed time) for the life of me god only knows why maybe to aggravate me and wake me up to how I was being lol. BUT I had 5 tier 4 potions in my inventory I just went up to the black marketplace offered them up for 77,777,777 million gold a piece which had a 1.5% tax. Don't ask me why, how, or why I didn't remember even doing only till after I was told in the support? The human mind is a very very crazy thing. Like, what are the odds for me to have only 45000 gold after that occurrence? I was asking chat in game and they were only frustrating me worse and worse. So I am sorry for my mistake and go ahead and laugh at me if you please, I deserve it hahaha.
      These are mistakes that anyone can make :) so it is always good to stay calm and try to solve the situation in the best way possible.
    • JamesOP wrote:

It was my error fam, I am terribly sorry for being ignorant. Thank you all for the replies, I have figured it all out and support team is very kind and helpful. I appreciate all the time you all took out of your day to reply to my mistake. XD

..and that everyone, is how to be gracious when realising you made an honest mistake. Well played @JamesOP.
    • I also would like to see some kind of transaction history for the last 10 purchases for example, so it helps with reviewing possible mistakes that can be made by us all.

Of course make it so the name of the player who sold the item doesn't appear, as it would just resort to that person being hounded by said player(s), even if they put an item there well overpriced.

But trust me @JamesOP, we've all been there at one point in time, in one of the many games that we've played. We just need to take the knock on the chin and avoid it from ruining the overall enjoyment of the game, that keeps us coming back for more.
      Forum Rules
      Contact customer support via: support@albiononline.com
    • JamesOP wrote:

Good to hear that James. Best of luck out there.