Zergion Online is a Fun game

    • Theat wrote:

      You can't prove negatives, so ridiculous of you to demand it.

      Look, there's a stark-difference between new players, solos, versus elitists and mega-alliances (Owlsane) in the Black Zone. I have run with the Elitists for a long time. So I know how you operate. Since Season 6, I've mostly been playing with new players to the game. I spend most of my time teaching them and getting them ZVZ-ready. So I'm not an Elitist, like you Owlsane. I'm anti-Elitist, in this sense. Have you ever spent time showing new-players the ropes? Definitely not. However, that is your choice. And your choice represents what the forum and reddit has been bitching about for weeks. The bottom-half of the game population, wants to nerf Mega-alliances, nerf monopolies, etc. And there are good reasons for it.

      As mentioned here and elsewhere, the Mega-alliances are more powerful than ever. If a new-player wants to go into the black zone, the Elitists are all hiding in Hideouts. Black Zone is safer for end-game players than ever before. Black Zone is harder and more dangerous for new-players than ever before. Are SBI "fixing" it? No, they're making it worse. And by nerfing Ganking, they're going to continue to make matters worse. Ganking is one of the last remaining BZ activities that new-players have, and can do, and can learn, before small guilds and alliances are completely shut-out of the Black Zone.

      You and the other whiners in this thread, don't have a clue, because you represent two opposite ends of the division. Elitists vs Noobs. So if you don't have a valid criticism, or can't point-out the real problems and mechanics of the games, your opinion doesn't mean shit.
      The problem here isn't ganking itself its the portal ganking, Portal ganking is blocking content for all of the blackzone, New players do not understand they need to double bubble and just keep running in and losing gear, This is making them either quit the game or return to the royal zones, The problem you say there is no pvp/ganking content in other parts of the blackzone and this is because YOU PORTAL GANKERS are causing the problem, If people cannot get past the portals how do you expect people to be in other parts of the blackzone? You claim there is no people in other zones but your causing this very reasoning. The problem is not ganking but ganking of portal zones which in return causes less numbers in the blackzone overall. Your mindless defence of portal ganking is blocking this simple fact. If the portal gank problem is fixed the blackzone will have more people in other zones. so your crazy idea of portal ganking is the only true BZ pvp is bullshit and part of the overall problem.
    • Neef wrote:

      Portal ganking is blocking content for all of the blackzone,
      False, the mega-alliances live in the Black Zone. New players and skilled players continue to use the realm-gates freely. It's the noobie/bad/unskilled players who mostly come here to whine.



      Neef wrote:

      New players do not understand they need to double bubble and just keep running in and losing gear, This is making them either quit the game or return to the royal zones,
      Good, they should go play Hello Kitty and Barbie online. Go play a girl's game.



      Neef wrote:

      The problem you say there is no pvp/ganking content in other parts of the blackzone and this is because YOU PORTAL GANKERS are causing the problem,
      The only "problem" here, is you and other noobies losing your gear to stupid mistakes. *LEARN* from your mistakes. Tears on the forum, is not learning. I hope you get ganked 1000 more times, until you learn.

      Lots of players learn, adapt, and then become veterans of the black zone. Those that cry, don't belong.



      Neef wrote:

      If people cannot get past the portals how do you expect people to be in other parts of the blackzone? You claim there is no people in other zones but your causing this very reasoning. The problem is not ganking but ganking of portal zones which in return causes less numbers in the blackzone overall. Your mindless defence of portal ganking is blocking this simple fact. If the portal gank problem is fixed the blackzone will have more people in other zones. so your crazy idea of portal ganking is the only true BZ pvp is bullshit and part of the overall problem.

      No, *YOUR* crying on the forum does not belong.

      If you want to belong in the black zone, then learn to play, learn to dodge and avoid ganks, learn to make friends, learn to bring several anti-gankers with you, learn to bait, etc.

      LEARN 2 PLAY
    • Niefart wrote:

      Zerg n+1 is a disease started with f2p. In the past, the game was more focused on skill, not mindless mass, and was much more fair. Albion is a santbox so you should be able to do what you want in it, ZvZ ganks, gathering or solo play. Current changes in the game block some of these activities, so they need patches to improve the status of solo players and gaterers. Getting rid of the gankin portal is one of them. Without it, you can still gank all players who eventually manage to settle into the black zones. What's more, they will even have some loot, because they will manage to collect materials. Personally, I think solo and duo ganking should be rewarded much more than n + 1 zerg. Because first of all it requires more skill and secondly it is much more risky, and as you know the whole game is based on risk vs reward.
      You and others claim to be veterans of the game.

      Yet you are selectively-ignoring all the crying that went on to nerf Money Guild out of the game completely. You, and others in this thread, are completely blind. YOU WHINERS removed GVG from the game. Did you forget??? It seems so. YOUR CRYING removed 5v5 as the means to acquire territory. And don't spew bullshit about F2P. CIR, POE got nerfed hard long before F2P even started. Do you remember all the tears when CIR almost owned Anglia, Cumbria, and Mercia????

      I can't take anybody in this thread seriously when your memory is so limited....
    • Lofthild wrote:


      • Calling another opinions "bullshit" lowers your credibility below 0
      • How long does your "veteran player" survive when he's out alone and getting ganked by a group of several people?
      • Only someone with utterly weak arguments/no arguments at all like you needs to hide behind arguments using an unnamed majority like "These represent the silent majority". Source? Did you offer a majority vote somewhere, or is it yet again nothing but hot air?
      • The more you talk the more everyone can see that you're exactly the kind who portal ganks with 10 buddies because "fair PvP is bullshit" and people who offer non-PvP or fair-PvP opinions are just uttering "childish nonsense"
      • So BZ offers "many, many different kind of fights" and then you can only come up with iterations of "big group fights solo players/smaller groups". You're a goldmine of how to fail logic and coherence

      I learned to play a long time ago. You should try it.

      1. I bring fast-mounts to BZ.
      2. I turn-around when I see a red tag.
      3. I learn the activity schedule of each zone, and which guilds/alliances are active in it.
      4. I have escape abilities on when I want them, everytime going into BZ.
      5. I know how to juke.
      6. I follow the mini-map every 2 seconds.
      7. I leave out of a hotzone if there's somebody parked in it spread out.
      8. AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE -- the rare times I do get ganked anymore, which is a long time in between, I DON'T COME ONTO THE FORUM CRYING LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY!!!


      This thread is disgraceful and all of you trying to nerf ganking, should be ashamed of yourselves.
    • Theat you can swap the word start with entry level either way yes the BZ is progressive based on tier rewards and season point values. Point being low tier zones are worth jack shit so they should not be where the majority of PvP happens. The PvP risk should increase in scale with the rewards of the zones. That is how risk and reward works.
    • Tabor wrote:

      Theat you can swap the word start with entry level either way yes the BZ is progressive based on tier rewards and season point values. Point being low tier zones are worth jack shit so they should not be where the majority of PvP happens. The PvP risk should increase in scale with the rewards of the zones. That is how risk and reward works.
      They do scale with reward.

      They do *NOT* scale with risk.

      There is literally little to *NO* risk for gankers and mega-alliances, because they have safety in hideouts, territories, and castle outposts!


      Any *nerf* to portal zones will only push the ganking to the next map, which I guarantee will be the case, and there will be no ultimate change, other than *ANOTHER* nerf to ganking, which the BZ does not need. Ganking needs a buff, not a nerf. Immunity bubbles should be halved or worse. Dismounting should be made easier.

      Players should be forced to fight more often.
    • Theat wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      Portal ganking is blocking content for all of the blackzone,
      False, the mega-alliances live in the Black Zone. New players and skilled players continue to use the realm-gates freely. It's the noobie/bad/unskilled players who mostly come here to whine.


      Neef wrote:

      New players do not understand they need to double bubble and just keep running in and losing gear, This is making them either quit the game or return to the royal zones,
      Good, they should go play Hello Kitty and Barbie online. Go play a girl's game.


      Neef wrote:

      The problem you say there is no pvp/ganking content in other parts of the blackzone and this is because YOU PORTAL GANKERS are causing the problem,
      The only "problem" here, is you and other noobies losing your gear to stupid mistakes. *LEARN* from your mistakes. Tears on the forum, is not learning. I hope you get ganked 1000 more times, until you learn.
      Lots of players learn, adapt, and then become veterans of the black zone. Those that cry, don't belong.



      Neef wrote:

      If people cannot get past the portals how do you expect people to be in other parts of the blackzone? You claim there is no people in other zones but your causing this very reasoning. The problem is not ganking but ganking of portal zones which in return causes less numbers in the blackzone overall. Your mindless defence of portal ganking is blocking this simple fact. If the portal gank problem is fixed the blackzone will have more people in other zones. so your crazy idea of portal ganking is the only true BZ pvp is bullshit and part of the overall problem.
      No, *YOUR* crying on the forum does not belong.

      If you want to belong in the black zone, then learn to play, learn to dodge and avoid ganks, learn to make friends, learn to bring several anti-gankers with you, learn to bait, etc.

      LEARN 2 PLAY
      Love that you think that I die to portal ganks, I have not yet died to a portal ganker since queen launched But that is only because I have been playing for years and I know you must double bubble, My comments was not about myself but other players mostly new players as I stated, Mega-alliances are a problem but portal ganking is also a major issue, You can sit here and say your not causing problems for the population in the blackzone but you very much are and will contiue to be a problem intil SBI stops this mindless pvp, Your not after real fights or I should say 99% of the portal gankers arn't after real fights, They simply want the easy kills for the easy silver as soon as a group comes to try to stop theses gankers the gankers just mount and run then return after a bit, Portal Ganking is causing less players to come to the blackzone and if you think it doesn't your just helpless.

      PS. Just because you call me a "Noob" Doesn't make it true, and Just because I want to Albion to grow and have a good number of people coming to the blackzone doesn't mean that I get ganked it just means I would like this stupid portal ganking to stop so new players can have a chance to get past the portal.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().

    • Again.... there's no such thing as a "real fight". And you're foolish and naive to believe it. *EVERYBODY* looks for advantage in BZ, whether it be terrain and mobs in 1v1, or 10v1 fast mount gankers chasing down a gatherer deep in BZ.

      You and the other whiners, are simply crying, and ruining the game, as you did with GVG. You and the whiners ended your "fair" argument when Albion tears removed GVG from the game.


      I'm sick and tired, of whiners, turning games like Ultima Online into Trammel. And that's what's been going on in Albion across 2 years, nerf, after nerf, after nerf to PVP.
    • Theat wrote:

      Lofthild wrote:


      • Calling another opinions "bullshit" lowers your credibility below 0
      • How long does your "veteran player" survive when he's out alone and getting ganked by a group of several people?
      • Only someone with utterly weak arguments/no arguments at all like you needs to hide behind arguments using an unnamed majority like "These represent the silent majority". Source? Did you offer a majority vote somewhere, or is it yet again nothing but hot air?
      • The more you talk the more everyone can see that you're exactly the kind who portal ganks with 10 buddies because "fair PvP is bullshit" and people who offer non-PvP or fair-PvP opinions are just uttering "childish nonsense"
      • So BZ offers "many, many different kind of fights" and then you can only come up with iterations of "big group fights solo players/smaller groups". You're a goldmine of how to fail logic and coherence

      I learned to play a long time ago. You should try it.
      1. I bring fast-mounts to BZ.
      2. I turn-around when I see a red tag.
      3. I learn the activity schedule of each zone, and which guilds/alliances are active in it.
      4. I have escape abilities on when I want them, everytime going into BZ.
      5. I know how to juke.
      6. I follow the mini-map every 2 seconds.
      7. I leave out of a hotzone if there's somebody parked in it spread out.
      8. AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE -- the rare times I do get ganked anymore, which is a long time in between, I DON'T COME ONTO THE FORUM CRYING LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY!!!


      This thread is disgraceful and all of you trying to nerf ganking, should be ashamed of yourselves.
      • Weren't you claiming you were a "veteran player" and yet your recommendation is to "turn around when you see a red tag"? Love it
      • What escape abilities can counter a gank squad which is already mostly dismounted and charges you?
      • You're using quite big words("crying like a little pussy") for someone who can't
        • Make a coherent statement
        • Who repeatedly fails to refute my points
      • The only one ashamed should be you and your non-existent ability to discuss

    • Theat wrote:

      Again.... there's no such thing as a "real fight". And you're foolish and naive to believe it. *EVERYBODY* looks for advantage in BZ, whether it be terrain and mobs in 1v1, or 10v1 fast mount gankers chasing down a gatherer deep in BZ.

      You and the other whiners, are simply crying, and ruining the game, as you did with GVG. You and the whiners ended your "fair" argument when Albion tears removed GVG from the game.


      I'm sick and tired, of whiners, turning games like Ultima Online into Trammel. And that's what's been going on in Albion across 2 years, nerf, after nerf, after nerf to PVP.
      • There is, Albion even offers game modes for it: 2vs2, 5vs5 HG and Crystal League
      • Can you offer any sort of evidence for anything you utter on this forum?
      • Additionally you can't even be honest with us, even less yourself: you don't want fair PvP, or else you would be playing the modes available to you, you want the "I gank solo players with my 10 buddies and call it PvP"

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Lofthild ().

    • Theat wrote:

      They do scale with reward.

      They do *NOT* scale with risk.
      This makes no sense (and ONCE AGAIN underlines why you have no clue of what you are talking about). The core of Albion is "risk-vs-reward" so if you agree that zones scale with reward - by definition you must agree that they should scale by risk too. Disagreeing only shows your ignorance and inability to understand the core concept of the game.

      Neef wrote:

      Love that you think that I die to portal ganks,
      I know right. Majority of people in this thread are actually veterans who do not die to portal ganks. We are still looking to remove portal ganking - not because we have self-driven agenda, but because we actually care about well being of Albion.

      Neef wrote:

      Love that you think that I die to portal ganks, I have not yet died to a portal ganker since queen launched But that is only because I have been playing for years and I know you must double bubble, My comments was not about myself but other players mostly new players as I stated, Mega-alliances are a problem but portal ganking is also a major issue
      Same here. Veterans (who have a clue) understand that portal ganking is bad (not because it affects us - it does not), but because it affects the less skilled and newbie players.
      @Theat is so caught up on self-driven agenda that he cannot see past his own feet. Portal ganking does not affect the veterans (us) - but it affects and blocks content for majority of the new players. We do not want ganking removed - we want ganking to be balanced out so that its a more skill driven activity (imagine that?!?!)

      Theat wrote:

      I'm sick and tired, of whiners, turning games like Ultima Online into Trammel. And that's what's been going on in Albion across 2 years, nerf, after nerf, after nerf to PVP.
      Maybe if you learn to play - you will realize that there have been NO nerfs to PVP actually?

      I bet there is more players involved in PVP since Queen then ever before (even if we adjust numbers for new player inflow - there is still more PVP and deaths happening) - which is very healthy for the game.

      Typing up baseless blanket statements like "there have been nerfs to PVP for years" will just earn you... how was it?.... "stupid points".
    • Theat wrote:

      Again.... there's no such thing as a "real fight". And you're foolish and naive to believe it. *EVERYBODY* looks for advantage in BZ, whether it be terrain and mobs in 1v1, or 10v1 fast mount gankers chasing down a gatherer deep in BZ.

      You and the other whiners, are simply crying, and ruining the game, as you did with GVG. You and the whiners ended your "fair" argument when Albion tears removed GVG from the game.


      I'm sick and tired, of whiners, turning games like Ultima Online into Trammel. And that's what's been going on in Albion across 2 years, nerf, after nerf, after nerf to PVP.
      Your a pretty sad man, I understand fine that most if not all fights are *unfair, But there needs to be a limit to what can be done ingame to block content for players more noteable the new players, If players sit all day and block access to the main content of the game its only hurting the game itself, I don't agree that we should remove the option to portal gank and that isn't what most are asking for, We are asking for more options to reduce the portal ganking, The new queen map design has made portal ganking a major issue, There isn't the right amount of options to avoid getting ganked before even leaving the portal zone, Before queen there were far more exit gates and portals, Yes portal ganking still happened and thats fine, But now with the new map the amount of portal ganking has increased by over 50%, This in return has caused a major issue to the population to the blackzone as only vet players and mega-alliances are for the most part making there way into the deeper parts of the blackzone, You portal gankers sit here an complain that the only reason you do portal camp is because the other blackzones are empty and the crazy thing is YOU ARE a major issue why theses zones arn't seeing more players, Yes you are not the only reason but you do share a major role in the reason, This is why this problem needs to be addressed, Not removed but changed so you cannot block all access all the time which is currently happens because of the limits of the new map, You can sit here and say we are crying all you want but at the end of the day your crying because you want your easy silver income with really no risk because when players come to really fight you your boys just mount and run, This is why this issue will be addressed. I did not come here and post on this topic for personal reason I came here to post for the love of albion and I want to see this game grow not shrink and your mindset will only hurt the game not help it.

      The post was edited 5 times, last by Neef ().

    • There is a very easy "fix". Buff blue and yellow zones. If someone feels that ganking (even 10v1) is unfair, or dislikes seeing red names on the screen and risk of losing gear, this person shoudn't be trying to live on the black zones. This is a sandbox game and the more you hardcode restrictions, the less content will be available. Even the market is better when the pvp is fully present. Any good player here will say that it is easy to dodge the portal gankers. And also, if you take them out of the portal, they will just close the next map. There is no getting rid of them. Join a decent guild or group and use them to your benefit. A good 5 man comp can kill 10 gankers easily and take all of their loot. We need more people playing and less people complaining. And btw, the real issue IMO is that t4 no spec noobs can damage full spec a lot more than they should.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Hummertime ().

    • Theat wrote:

      Niefart wrote:

      Zerg n+1 is a disease started with f2p. In the past, the game was more focused on skill, not mindless mass, and was much more fair. Albion is a santbox so you should be able to do what you want in it, ZvZ ganks, gathering or solo play. Current changes in the game block some of these activities, so they need patches to improve the status of solo players and gaterers. Getting rid of the gankin portal is one of them. Without it, you can still gank all players who eventually manage to settle into the black zones. What's more, they will even have some loot, because they will manage to collect materials. Personally, I think solo and duo ganking should be rewarded much more than n + 1 zerg. Because first of all it requires more skill and secondly it is much more risky, and as you know the whole game is based on risk vs reward.
      You and others claim to be veterans of the game.
      Yet you are selectively-ignoring all the crying that went on to nerf Money Guild out of the game completely. You, and others in this thread, are completely blind. YOU WHINERS removed GVG from the game. Did you forget??? It seems so. YOUR CRYING removed 5v5 as the means to acquire territory. And don't spew bullshit about F2P. CIR, POE got nerfed hard long before F2P even started. Do you remember all the tears when CIR almost owned Anglia, Cumbria, and Mercia????

      I can't take anybody in this thread seriously when your memory is so limited....
      Why do you generalize and blame everyone for something you don't like, of yourself and making a great sacrifice .What counts is the facts, neither your nor anyone else's subjective opinion.
      The fact is that the camping site does not have adequate risk vs reward, and it negatively affects player populations.
      Ganking portal with 10 people, you choose who you attack, and if there is a threat, you can easily escape. There is no threat here, and the profit from less experienced and unlucky players is considerable. For this you can even gank in flat t4 so what would be the prize for people who would beat you, because probably not the trash?
      And defeating such a mindless group of gankers who haven't fled seeing the threat of how long they will clean the portal? For 5 minutes after the conquerors leave, the gankers will reappear because they have lost all 30-50k on their set which will make up for a few moments.

      As for the changes in conquering the land from 5 v 5 to the current and other issues you mentioned, I never mixed up, from the beginning of the game I bet on solo and small scale pvp and i dont writes about issues that do not concern me. So I will be grateful for not telling me about what I "cried" on the forum.

      BTW u tell only skilled players deserve to enter the BZ, what do you think you can fight only 1v1 in BZ. You can't beat 400/400 8.3 masterpiece opponent? You are noob, sit in the royal zone until you can do it. This idea is obviously a bad joke but it's no more abstract than yours with removal of protection when passing through the portal. Seriously? 10 v 1 is too heavy, you need to be able to kill your opponent before it has finished loading the loading screen?
      By the way, if only skilled, knowing the game players should survive in BZ, I am for it! Let only skilled, knowing the game gankers who can gank outside the portals be able to keep themselves in BZ. You can not? Well, maybe it's time to work out before entering BZ. Some solo players, streamers and youtubers show that they are able to hunt alone and you do not need to portal. Interestingly, even me sometimes succeeds, and I consider myself a weak player, especially in this aspect of the game.

      Am I a little annoyed? Yes, but not because I died from porataal ganking. But because the direction in which this game is heading, made all my friends whom I persuaded to play Albion after switching to f2p, gave up. The reasons were the lack of real solo content, the hard life of the gaterer in the era of ubiquitous zergs and, among others, ganking portal. I would not say that they were players unsuitable for the game. PvP in MMO started with AoC, L2 and Sillkroad, full loot and dying was not such a problem. However, constant combining and forcing to group and bypassing or fighting large groups when you just want to play hellghate or collect some stupid rocks, effectively scared them away. I fully understand them because there are days when in prime time all portals from the city are bet, and in solo dunegeons you can find up to 7-8 players.That's why I'm going to "cry", until SBI does something about the current state of game.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Niefart ().

    • Niefart wrote:

      Why do you generalize and blame everyone for something you don't like, of yourself and making a great sacrifice .What counts is the facts, neither your nor anyone else's subjective opinion.The fact is that the camping site does not have adequate risk vs reward, and it negatively affects player populations.
      This is not a fact.

      This is your mere opinion.


      The fact is, new and bad players being ganked and killed in the Black Zone is *GOOD* for the game, and a net-positive.


      As Hummertime wisely mentions, you and your ilk should stay in yellow-red-blue zones. That is more akin to your style of thinking.



      Maybe you can ask SBI for more carebear activities and pvp. Leave BZ UNTOUCHED!
    • Theat wrote:

      Niefart wrote:

      Why do you generalize and blame everyone for something you don't like, of yourself and making a great sacrifice .What counts is the facts, neither your nor anyone else's subjective opinion.The fact is that the camping site does not have adequate risk vs reward, and it negatively affects player populations.
      This is not a fact.
      This is your mere opinion.


      The fact is, new and bad players being ganked and killed in the Black Zone is *GOOD* for the game, and a net-positive.


      As Hummertime wisely mentions, you and your ilk should stay in yellow-red-blue zones. That is more akin to your style of thinking.



      Maybe you can ask SBI for more carebear activities and pvp. Leave BZ UNTOUCHED!
      Can we really call players getting ganked in THE FIRST PORTAL ZONE even the blackzone? Your sitting here acting like your putting in work for your kills by chasing down players in different zones or different locations over the blackzone you are NOT, You are simply sitting in THE FIRST ZONE into the blackzone and sitting at a fucking portal or exit gate just killing players who do not understand they need to double bubble to get past you mindless fucks who sit and wait all day, This is not killing players in the blackzone this is simply CAMPING the entrance to the blackzone and Not really the blackzone itself. There is nothing the portal zones offer for players so can we really call that blackzone kills? Your a joke man. Camping the entrance to the main content ingame is NOT good for the game and only hurting the game and blackzone population. No wonder you can't find people in any other zones but the portal zones, BECAUSE YOUR KILLING THEM ALL BEFORE THEY CAN GET SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU DUMB FUCK, The only ones getting by are vet players who know how to double bubble or people who bring 10 people just to get by the first fucking zone, Your kills are not blackzone kills there fucking mindless PORTAL zone kills. OH MAN I JUST KILLED THAT GUY WITH MY 10 BUBBIES, DID YOU SEE THAT WINDWALL MAN HE COULDN'T ZONE HAHA, Thats you man.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Neef ().

    • Theat wrote:

      Lofthild wrote:


      [list][*]
      [/list]
      I learned to play a long time ago. You should try it.
      1. I bring fast-mounts to BZ.
      2. I turn-around when I see a red tag.
      3. I learn the activity schedule of each zone, and which guilds/alliances are active in it.
      4. I have escape abilities on when I want them, everytime going into BZ.
      5. I know how to juke.
      6. I follow the mini-map every 2 seconds.
      7. I leave out of a hotzone if there's somebody parked in it spread out.
      8. AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE -- the rare times I do get ganked anymore, which is a long time in between, I DON'T COME ONTO THE FORUM CRYING LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY!!!


      This thread is disgraceful and all of you trying to nerf ganking, should be ashamed of yourselves.
      Pretty much this... (except maybe not #8) ;)
    • Neef wrote:

      Can we really call players getting ganked in THE FIRST PORTAL ZONE even the blackzone? Your sitting here acting like your putting in work for your kills by chasing down players in different zones or different locations over the blackzone you are NOT, You are simply sitting in THE FIRST ZONE into the blackzone and sitting at a fucking portal or exit gate just killing players who do not understand they need to double bubble to get past you mindless fucks who sit and wait all day,
      It's accusations like these that are disruptive and degenerating the thread. *I* personally, and my guild, we gank lots of zones, not only the realm gate. I have, in fact, chased players for a few maps. So you and others creating straw-man about this or that, is making this thread argument into something else. As far as realm-ganking goes, it should stay as-is. Ganking should be *BUFFED*.



      Neef wrote:

      This is not killing players in the blackzone this is simply CAMPING the entrance to the blackzone and Not really the blackzone itself. There is nothing the portal zones offer for players so can we really call that blackzone kills? Your a joke man. Camping the entrance to the main content ingame is NOT good for the game and only hurting the game and blackzone population. No wonder you can't find people in any other zones but the portal zones, BECAUSE YOUR KILLING THEM ALL BEFORE THEY CAN GET SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU DUMB FUCK, The only ones getting by are vet players who know how to double bubble or people who bring 10 people just to get by the first fucking zone, Your kills are not blackzone kills there fucking mindless PORTAL zone kills. OH MAN I JUST KILLED THAT GUY WITH MY 10 BUBBIES, DID YOU SEE THAT WINDWALL MAN HE COULDN'T ZONE HAHA, Thats you man.

      [/quote]


      Again, this is the *ENTITLEMENT* attitude. Nobody is entitled to the BZ. You must earn it. Fight for it.





      Fight for it!