Zergion Online is a Fun game

      • I'm on a 1 man guild, you can check it out it's called The Hunting Deity and there is no alliance, no hideout and no terries whatsoever. Next time do your research correctly it's not complicated to smash with your keyboard Ao2D on internet to check something.

      • I'm mentoring new members of le Culte about everything in the game. Fame farm strats, what to avoid to do, the good silvers making strats as a new players, yati yata yata. I got pm from reddit users asking me sometimes about my main weapon and what they should build.
      • I still do stuff with my pals in the game, even with randoms. My main content is mainly solo but i don't mind to do small scale stuff.
      You definetly hit everything wrong about me (hence you can't even do the basic research to avoid embarrassing yourself). I was right from the get go about you LMAO.

      I can also attest that you're completely blind about the core issue of this update. Sure ganking should be buffed (as i said before but you're to cuck and blind to even see that some stuff i agree with you), but not the clownfiesta of 20v1 portal ganking that this game has to offer and feels like you want to buff that shit to be more rewarding toward the one doing this.

      Let me explain what's gonna happen by buffing this shit :
      -You will just unincentivize the last players that tries to go to the bz as small scale or solo. Ok good now you have either nobody to gank or gankers/bigzergs that has higher size than you and pound yo ass (or you just pussy out). You will tell fuck POE and SQUAD and ganking is dead fuck SBI.

      Now to save the game. This as to be added and not ur shit :
      - Add 1-2 more map distance between bz portals
      - Scaling trashing rate (rewards greatly n-1 n0 fights / punish n+1 fights)
      - Larger of multiples gate to a cluster

      It will make portal ganking and big zerg ganking vs straglers not worth it (risk vs reward applied correctly) and unincentivize this toxic gameplay (you want zerg gameplay, fight yo castle, avalonian dungeon, everything zerg based). It will motivate people to know that this type of gameplay will be not worth it. More people coming to the bz (casuals, hardcore, ellitist) and accros the whole bz in a sporadic way. More people, more ganking, more content = not dead bz.

      Lemme help you sink that in your negative IQ brain.
      More punishement vs zerg ganking + reward even / undernumbered fights = more people comming into the bz at most small scale content + they are everywhere in the bz = more ganking = more content = GANKING BUFFED


      again


      STOPING THIS ZERG GANKING SHIT = MORE PEOPLE IN THE BZ = MORE PEOPLE TO GANK = MORE CONTENT = GANKING BUFFED


      you don't agree with that then you don't know wtf you really want.

      I and the other have 36000 time more clue about what's actually good for everybody than you.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Owlsane ().

    • Theat wrote:

      You can't prove negatives, so ridiculous of you to demand it.

      Look, there's a stark-difference between new players, solos, versus elitists and mega-alliances (Owlsane) in the Black Zone. I have run with the Elitists for a long time. So I know how you operate. Since Season 6, I've mostly been playing with new players to the game. I spend most of my time teaching them and getting them ZVZ-ready. So I'm not an Elitist, like you Owlsane. I'm anti-Elitist, in this sense. Have you ever spent time showing new-players the ropes? Definitely not. However, that is your choice. And your choice represents what the forum and reddit has been bitching about for weeks. The bottom-half of the game population, wants to nerf Mega-alliances, nerf monopolies, etc. And there are good reasons for it.

      As mentioned here and elsewhere, the Mega-alliances are more powerful than ever. If a new-player wants to go into the black zone, the Elitists are all hiding in Hideouts. Black Zone is safer for end-game players than ever before. Black Zone is harder and more dangerous for new-players than ever before. Are SBI "fixing" it? No, they're making it worse. And by nerfing Ganking, they're going to continue to make matters worse. Ganking is one of the last remaining BZ activities that new-players have, and can do, and can learn, before small guilds and alliances are completely shut-out of the Black Zone.

      You and the other whiners in this thread, don't have a clue, because you represent two opposite ends of the division. Elitists vs Noobs. So if you don't have a valid criticism, or can't point-out the real problems and mechanics of the games, your opinion doesn't mean shit.
      • You're so intriguing: I showed you your complete lack of coherence in the points you made, and due to that you never quoted me again
      • So you only teach them with ZvZ in mind, but nothing else?
      • "Good reason to nerf mega-alliances" // "Nerfing ganking near portals makes it worse"
      • Who gave you permission to proclaim this weird idea that "...ganking is one of the last remaining BZ activities new players have"?
        • I just want to PvE in peace, but I can't, as PvP in red/black zones has no opt-out
      • For someone who claims it takes "months to get comfortable in black zones" you credibility is close to 0
      • Btw: it's really not wise to talk about valid criticism when you yourself proclaim opinions based on no evidence at all, and to fake evidence you e.g. use modes like "...ganking is one of the last remaining BZ activities new players have"
        • It's quite obvious that you're the only one in here who parrots about valid criticism when you yourself fail to meet that criteria, considering almost everyone else is able to formulate an opinion based on evidence/solid reasoning - everyone but you

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Lofthild ().

    • Lofthild wrote:

      • Who gave you permission to proclaim this weird idea that "...ganking is one of the last remaining BZ activities new players have"?
        [list]

      • [/list]

      Except it is one of the FEW activities where 3 or 4 new players (1 day old) can actually kill a end-game player... a nerf to ganking is a nerf to new player activity.

      People complained about mega alliances so SBI nerfed them... now people are claiming gankers are the problem? I honestly wonder if these same people won't be happy unless everything in the open world is 1v1 or 2v2 in this game ;)
    • GluttonySDS wrote:

      Lofthild wrote:

      • Who gave you permission to proclaim this weird idea that "...ganking is one of the last remaining BZ activities new players have"?

      Except it is one of the FEW activities where 3 or 4 new players (1 day old) can actually kill a end-game player... a nerf to ganking is a nerf to new player activity.
      People complained about mega alliances so SBI nerfed them... now people are claiming gankers are the problem? I honestly wonder if these same people won't be happy unless everything in the open world is 1v1 or 2v2 in this game ;)
      • True, it could be a new player activity, but how many new players set foot into BZ with the goal of killing a high-level player?
        • With you and others having that opinion I think it's fairly obvious you're not actually concerned about new players, you're just using that as an excuse, a justification, to keep playing "gank the solo player 10vs1"
        • If you really were concerned about new players then things like portal ganking wouldn't even be an option, because how many new players are coming back if they're getting ganked at either the portal once the bubble has expired or getting ganked when they try to leave the portal zone map?
        • Or the n+1 scenarios would offer an increased resistance/damage reduction buff for the solo player + an increased chance that his whole inventory will be trash to dissuade gankers from ganking solo players
        • -> The fact that you haven't said a thing in this regard does show your true colors about "being concerned about new player activities"
      • Gankers are the problem, considering there are so many other PvP activities you could do, which begs the question why you're so determined to defend ganking
        • Could it be you just dislike the HG layout and constant ratting + going out of combat to regen/change equipment etc.?
        • Could be it be that you don't want to fight strong PvP opponents and rather gank new players/solo players/small groups as a group to "feel strong"?
        • Could it be you want to PvP, but not actually in a way you have to play serious and thus favor the "10vs1" ganking?
      • If I would have a say I'd introduce a toggle or something like that: if you flag yourself you can PvP all you want in red/black zones, if you don't flag you can't be touched, but you also can't attack another player
        • This way PvP people can PvP all they want, and PvE players can PvE in peace
        • Additionally more modes for HG with 1vs1, 2vs2, 5vs5 on a small map with no chance for ratting, chest only spawns after one team dies, everyone is constantly in combat to prevent just having 100000 swaps etc.

      The post was edited 9 times, last by Lofthild ().

    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      I am all against 10 on 1

      But never come back with opt in pve in bz

      That is a complete no go

      Gather best resources untouchable
      Scout untouchable
      Position u Zerg then flag
      Transport untouchable

      No no no & no

      Before this gets a pve game I would prefer getting ganked 100 on 1 5 times a day..
      • But why? Are you concerned that people who just want to play PvE in a sandbox get to just play PvE uninterrupted by PvP?
      • Sure, a toggle like that has many issues raised which needs to be solved in regards to PvP and PvE, but as it stands a PvE player like myself has no way to opt-out of PvP if I want to PvE in red/black zones due to their exponentially better fame/silver/loot rewards -> as it stands the game forces me to play in red/black zones, or else I shoot myself in the foot in terms of time invested vs. rewards
    • Lofthild wrote:


      • But why? Are you concerned that people who just want to play PvE in a sandbox get to just play PvE uninterrupted by PvP?
      • Sure, a toggle like that has many issues raised which needs to be solved in regards to PvP and PvE, but as it stands a PvE player like myself has no way to opt-out of PvP if I want to PvE in red/black zones due to their exponentially better fame/silver/loot rewards -> as it stands the game forces me to play in red/black zones, or else I shoot myself in the foot in terms of time invested vs. rewards

      The keywords are risk vs rewards - if you want to make the best fame, you should have some kind of risk to take.
    • Zarxy wrote:

      Lofthild wrote:


      • But why? Are you concerned that people who just want to play PvE in a sandbox get to just play PvE uninterrupted by PvP?
      • Sure, a toggle like that has many issues raised which needs to be solved in regards to PvP and PvE, but as it stands a PvE player like myself has no way to opt-out of PvP if I want to PvE in red/black zones due to their exponentially better fame/silver/loot rewards -> as it stands the game forces me to play in red/black zones, or else I shoot myself in the foot in terms of time invested vs. rewards

      The keywords are risk vs rewards - if you want to make the best fame, you should have some kind of risk to take.
      • Sure, if that's the scope of the game, but right now the drop-off between the rewards from yellow/red zone PvE content compared to black zone ones is way too step:
        • E.g. doing a T5 yellow zone blue dungeon you get a few k silver in a complete run of 20+min vs. 1 T6 black zone solo dungeon will net me from 15-50k+ silver in < 10min, and the fame is way better, as is the loot
      • A couple of observations:
        • Why is the fame in group dungeons shared and you're better of if you're only going as 4?
        • Why are there no T6-T8 yellow zones, and thus no dungeons of that tier available?
        • Why isn't there a global penalty or something similar in place which reduces fame/silver/loot from dungeons by I'd say ~ 15-25% compared to doing them in black zones, but now you have a choice of risking your inventory for more rewards, or you can chose to take the penalty, but you're able to PvE 24/7 with no risk? -> Right now this is my biggest gripe, as once you've reached a certain point there no reason from a PvE reward perspective to be doing anything but black zone content with the constant risk of losing your inventory as you're offered no choice(just doing T5 PvE content with way lower rewards is no choice, as that's all there is)

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Lofthild ().

    • Look, your pure PVE play would need to be restricted.

      Any silver you get while pve gathered or got from SRD should never touch PvP
      So it would need pve silver

      Any fame u got safe in PvP zone, should never affect PvP
      So your character would never have the option to participate in any PvP activity

      Anything you drop and gain in PvP zone need be flagged as pve item and never be used by anyone not pve flagged

      Aka, anything you get, and your character I it self would be completely devaluated, u could not join any PvP, your silver needs be pve silver and would not be worth anything and anything you gather would be worthless as it just be useable by chars of same status

      On top, you would never be able to do any activity with a PvP player not even FF or hce as this pve leveled character should never influence PvP

      Would u really want that??
    • There's a lot of bullshit flying around so I'll sum it up.

      • The Black Zone *SHOULD* and *DOES* have a high barrier-of-entry. This is net-positive for the game. It's a good thing. New/Bad players *SHOULD* and *DO* die in the Black Zone, because they don't know what they're doing, versus veteran players who have been playing and living in the BZ for months and years. Furthermore, smart players do survive BZ and realm-ganks through various means. These represent the silent majority, on this forum, because these are not the ones coming to whine/bitch/cry the loudest, who tend to be the noobies and otherwise bad players.

      • As Gluttony pointed-out, BZ realm-ganking is some of the first real *PVP* a newer-player an do. There is no such thing as "fair". So this 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 bullshit needs to end. Sure there are some good "fair" fights, but they're rare. And demanding them, or worse, demanding that SBI "change the entire game", to force people into it, is idealistic, childish nonsense. You can't force everybody to play how *YOU* want. So put that idea out of your head. Players will always try to group up, N+1, and this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

      • Once players do group more and more, fights get larger. BZ isn't about 10 players chasing down 1, all the time. You're clueless, and show your profound ignorance, by painting the BZ like this. There are many, many different kinds of fights. Again, few of them are "fair", but there is a wide, wide variety. There is 2v5. There's 4v3. There's 10v3. There's 18v5. Etc. I can't even begin to describe how many different fights there are. But those casting everything in black and white, in this thread, are doing it to score Stupid-Points. And a lot has been scored here.

      • Conclusion: SBI should *BUFF* ganking by severely lowering immunity bubbles, nerf zone-warping back-and-forth, and also nerf realm-gate immunities. That would really liven up the game and increase the PVP.
    • Theat wrote:

      There's a lot of bullshit flying around so I'll sum it up.

      • The Black Zone *SHOULD* and *DOES* have a high barrier-of-entry. This is net-positive for the game. It's a good thing. New/Bad players *SHOULD* and *DO* die in the Black Zone, because they don't know what they're doing, versus veteran players who have been playing and living in the BZ for months and years. Furthermore, smart players do survive BZ and realm-ganks through various means. These represent the silent majority, on this forum, because these are not the ones coming to whine/bitch/cry the loudest, who tend to be the noobies and otherwise bad players.

      • As Gluttony pointed-out, BZ realm-ganking is some of the first real *PVP* a newer-player an do. There is no such thing as "fair". So this 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 bullshit needs to end. Sure there are some good "fair" fights, but they're rare. And demanding them, or worse, demanding that SBI "change the entire game", to force people into it, is idealistic, childish nonsense. You can't force everybody to play how *YOU* want. So put that idea out of your head. Players will always try to group up, N+1, and this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

      • Once players do group more and more, fights get larger. BZ isn't about 10 players chasing down 1, all the time. You're clueless, and show your profound ignorance, by painting the BZ like this. There are many, many different kinds of fights. Again, few of them are "fair", but there is a wide, wide variety. There is 2v5. There's 4v3. There's 10v3. There's 18v5. Etc. I can't even begin to describe how many different fights there are. But those casting everything in black and white, in this thread, are doing it to score Stupid-Points. And a lot has been scored here.

      • Conclusion: SBI should *BUFF* ganking by severely lowering immunity bubbles, nerf zone-warping back-and-forth, and also nerf realm-gate immunities. That would really liven up the game and increase the PVP.

      ROFL - the game original design was around fair fights.. in ancient history it was called GvG and it was beside full loot and open world the USP of the game
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Theat wrote:

      There's a lot of bullshit flying around so I'll sum it up.

      • The Black Zone *SHOULD* and *DOES* have a high barrier-of-entry. This is net-positive for the game. It's a good thing. New/Bad players *SHOULD* and *DO* die in the Black Zone, because they don't know what they're doing, versus veteran players who have been playing and living in the BZ for months and years. Furthermore, smart players do survive BZ and realm-ganks through various means. These represent the silent majority, on this forum, because these are not the ones coming to whine/bitch/cry the loudest, who tend to be the noobies and otherwise bad players.

      • As Gluttony pointed-out, BZ realm-ganking is some of the first real *PVP* a newer-player an do. There is no such thing as "fair". So this 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 bullshit needs to end. Sure there are some good "fair" fights, but they're rare. And demanding them, or worse, demanding that SBI "change the entire game", to force people into it, is idealistic, childish nonsense. You can't force everybody to play how *YOU* want. So put that idea out of your head. Players will always try to group up, N+1, and this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

      • Once players do group more and more, fights get larger. BZ isn't about 10 players chasing down 1, all the time. You're clueless, and show your profound ignorance, by painting the BZ like this. There are many, many different kinds of fights. Again, few of them are "fair", but there is a wide, wide variety. There is 2v5. There's 4v3. There's 10v3. There's 18v5. Etc. I can't even begin to describe how many different fights there are. But those casting everything in black and white, in this thread, are doing it to score Stupid-Points. And a lot has been scored here.

      • Conclusion: SBI should *BUFF* ganking by severely lowering immunity bubbles, nerf zone-warping back-and-forth, and also nerf realm-gate immunities. That would really liven up the game and increase the PVP.

      ROFL - the game original design was around fair fights.. in ancient history it was called GvG and it was beside full loot and open world the USP of the game
      you can still gvg or hg if you crave non open world PvP that features even fights.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      ROFL - the game original design was around fair fights.. in ancient history it was called GvG and it was beside full loot and open world the USP of the game
      You're clueless if you think GVG was "fair".

      You're obviously a new player. If you played Albion from the start, there have been dozens and hundreds of threads about how "unfair" GVG was, when CIR and MG ruled the world.


      Do some research before you embarrass yourself further.
    • Theat wrote:

      Hollywoodi wrote:

      ROFL - the game original design was around fair fights.. in ancient history it was called GvG and it was beside full loot and open world the USP of the game
      You're clueless if you think GVG was "fair".
      You're obviously a new player. If you played Albion from the start, there have been dozens and hundreds of threads about how "unfair" GVG was, when CIR and MG ruled the world.


      Do some research before you embarrass yourself further.
      If you played Albion from the start, u would know that both alpha and beginnings after early access were mainly 1v1 or ganks 2-3 people. Zerg n+1 is a disease started with f2p. In the past, the game was more focused on skill, not mindless mass, and was much more fair. Albion is a santbox so you should be able to do what you want in it, ZvZ ganks, gathering or solo play. Current changes in the game block some of these activities, so they need patches to improve the status of solo players and gaterers. Getting rid of the gankin portal is one of them. Without it, you can still gank all players who eventually manage to settle into the black zones. What's more, they will even have some loot, because they will manage to collect materials. Personally, I think solo and duo ganking should be rewarded much more than n + 1 zerg. Because first of all it requires more skill and secondly it is much more risky, and as you know the whole game is based on risk vs reward.
    • Just sitting down in big numbers and slamming bottons with open hand as 2-3 years old kids is not ganking and yeah SBI should nerf this bloodly, that people leave the game? Nice a big favour to all community that will improve in quality and attract twice new people.
      Ganking is an art tracking your prey alone or in small numbers with skill. So that is not ganking.
    • Theat wrote:

      There's a lot of bullshit flying around so I'll sum it up.

      • The Black Zone *SHOULD* and *DOES* have a high barrier-of-entry. This is net-positive for the game. It's a good thing. New/Bad players *SHOULD* and *DO* die in the Black Zone, because they don't know what they're doing, versus veteran players who have been playing and living in the BZ for months and years. Furthermore, smart players do survive BZ and realm-ganks through various means. These represent the silent majority, on this forum, because these are not the ones coming to whine/bitch/cry the loudest, who tend to be the noobies and otherwise bad players.

      • As Gluttony pointed-out, BZ realm-ganking is some of the first real *PVP* a newer-player an do. There is no such thing as "fair". So this 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 bullshit needs to end. Sure there are some good "fair" fights, but they're rare. And demanding them, or worse, demanding that SBI "change the entire game", to force people into it, is idealistic, childish nonsense. You can't force everybody to play how *YOU* want. So put that idea out of your head. Players will always try to group up, N+1, and this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

      • Once players do group more and more, fights get larger. BZ isn't about 10 players chasing down 1, all the time. You're clueless, and show your profound ignorance, by painting the BZ like this. There are many, many different kinds of fights. Again, few of them are "fair", but there is a wide, wide variety. There is 2v5. There's 4v3. There's 10v3. There's 18v5. Etc. I can't even begin to describe how many different fights there are. But those casting everything in black and white, in this thread, are doing it to score Stupid-Points. And a lot has been scored here.

      • Conclusion: SBI should *BUFF* ganking by severely lowering immunity bubbles, nerf zone-warping back-and-forth, and also nerf realm-gate immunities. That would really liven up the game and increase the PVP.

      • Calling another opinions "bullshit" lowers your credibility below 0
      • How long does your "veteran player" survive when he's out alone and getting ganked by a group of several people?
      • Only someone with utterly weak arguments/no arguments at all like you needs to hide behind arguments using an unnamed majority like "These represent the silent majority". Source? Did you offer a majority vote somewhere, or is it yet again nothing but hot air?
      • The more you talk the more everyone can see that you're exactly the kind who portal ganks with 10 buddies because "fair PvP is bullshit" and people who offer non-PvP or fair-PvP opinions are just uttering "childish nonsense"
      • So BZ offers "many, many different kind of fights" and then you can only come up with iterations of "big group fights solo players/smaller groups". You're a goldmine of how to fail logic and coherence
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      ROFL - the game original design was around fair fights.. in ancient history it was called GvG and it was beside full loot and open world the USP of the game
      IIRC correctly, from old screenshots, original design was around killing bunnies with a sword on plain grassland. On topic: To me it seems, that in combination with more ZVZ CTAs now, the actual portal design puts a little bit too much pressure on the bz entry compared to pre queen.
    • The majority of people calling for the portal zone changes are not asking for ganking as a whole to go away. It just should not be happening in such high frequency in the STARTER black zone areas and the limited entry spots players are forced to use right now because of the poor BZ design. Ganking should be happening out in the BZ somewhere while people are playing content of some sort not simply the first 20 seconds of trying to walk into the BZ. I 100% agree that ganking PvP is popular because well frankly it does not require much skill or even much coordination so it will always be a popular activity for the masses. However it just needs to toned down in the portal zones because once again we will stunt BZ activity if the damn entry zone ends up being the first impression of what players see.

      Another fix they could do is just add another realm gate to each city that takes players straight to a T7 zone. This would end up taking most of the gankers to that location instead as well as limited the insane amount of zone travel required these days to reach most high tier zones. The risk would be high here for those choosing the quicker travel portal so the reward would be much less travel time needed. It would also free up the lower tier entry BZ portals for the more risk adverse/newer players. I still think "zone exit" camping in general needs to be looked at in some fashion. Strategically setting up gank spots in a zone somewhere you think would be high travel takes at least a modicum of skill but setting up at an exit you know players have no choice but to use takes all the skill and risk away because you can also just simply exit if a group walks up to fight you.
    • Tabor wrote:

      The majority of people calling for the portal zone changes are not asking for ganking as a whole to go away. It just should not be happening in such high frequency in the STARTER black zone areas and the limited entry spots players are forced to use right now because of the poor BZ design. Ganking should be happening out in the BZ somewhere while people are playing content of some sort not simply the first 20 seconds of trying to walk into the BZ.
      ^ this