Zergion Online is a Fun game

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Captainrussia wrote:

      PrintsKaspian wrote:

      Outlands Portal Zone Updates


      Added shrines to the immediate area around Outlands portals

      Added shrines near each exit of the Portal zones

      Increased total Portal zone exits - each now has 4 exits

      These shrines grant invisibility, under the following conditions:


      Player is invisible for 2 minutes

      Player is silenced and unable to attack for 2 minutes 30 seconds

      Using the shrine resets the timer on any protection bubble already in place

      Leaving the zone immediately cancels the invisibility buff and silence debuff

      The shrine buff always has a 10-minute cooldown before it can be reactivated, regardless of whether a different invisibility shrines is used

      These shrines cannot be used by players with "Outlaw" status
      For more about this change and the intentions behind it, please see this post: forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/125487
      RIP @Theat and his band of skill-less gate-campers...
      Well Theat, he is just a symptom and I dunno why people don't see the true issue

      If u knew the Mercia portals, and they was there for several years you knew these was camped and we never yelled at these people, these all was theats brothers and sisters

      Now the new map comes and it takes ..I dunno how long we have queen? 6 weeks? 7? To fix the collateral damage of queen design. It is a design issue, and I am sure 20% of the experienced player could have avoided these desasters..

      Why could the developer not see it coming and fix it BEFORE the playerbase except Mega suffer forever

      That is the scary part..

      And as long as we still need fix the collateral design issues of queen the needed updates for small scale and solo not happen..
    • Player activity in the BZ at least from what I see in the Lymhurst area has rapidly declined each week since the Queen launch. I am seeing next to no activity in the T7/T8 dungeons and not seeing many other players around in the OW as I travel around to high tier zones looking to dive. It is really in a concerning spot right now.

      Very little rewarding content available for solo/small scale and those guilds that are losing the ZvZ battles are just hemorrhaging money far quicker than players can recoup. If anything Queen certainly helped eat into the silver reserves many players had built up. However this will eventually lead to less fights as these guilds can no longer sustain losses.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Now the new map comes and it takes ..I dunno how long we have queen? 6 weeks? 7? To fix the collateral damage of queen design. It is a design issue, and I am sure 20% of the experienced player could have avoided these desasters..
      Undoubtedly, many of the errors we are having are directly related to the design of the map and the fact that it was created in terms of aesthetics and game strategy, but not in gameplay.
      When the map was presented, many immediately pointed out several points that were incorrect, however nothing was done and now we have what we have. At least some of these errors are being corrected in one way or another, let's see what happens.
    • LordSilva wrote:

      Hollywoodi wrote:

      Now the new map comes and it takes ..I dunno how long we have queen? 6 weeks? 7? To fix the collateral damage of queen design. It is a design issue, and I am sure 20% of the experienced player could have avoided these desasters..
      Undoubtedly, many of the errors we are having are directly related to the design of the map and the fact that it was created in terms of aesthetics and game strategy, but not in gameplay.When the map was presented, many immediately pointed out several points that were incorrect, however nothing was done and now we have what we have. At least some of these errors are being corrected in one way or another, let's see what hhappens.
      well it is so hard work to get them understand the issue

      I remember Korn say somewhere..

      That they belive a big Alliance is simply not interested in own a T5 zone..so don't worry

      I just did think... Man, you are so wrong..you have to really play u game more if u believe that..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Now the new map comes and it takes ..I dunno how long we have queen? 6 weeks? 7? To fix the collateral damage of queen design...
      The irony about this fix is that... it's not even a fix, they 've just put portal ganking 1 map further that's it.

      Still no unincentivise to bang on solo dudes vs 15 ganksquad, no incentivise to go n=0/n-1, no incentivise to go solo/small scale. Portals still 1 map to travel.

      Well they "solved" this portal ganking i guess...
    • Tabor wrote:

      If anything Queen certainly helped eat into the silver reserves many players had built up.
      Yeah that 200iq move to up gold purchases.

      I still laugh at all the people who thought removing GvGs was honestly going to make a difference in territory control for small guilds/alliances and even then one of the most common complaints about the GvG system was how ungodly expensive it was to even do them but now instead of regearing 5 ppl with gucci gear guilds are regearing hundreds of people a day to go donate their gear to the same alliances that were dominating before. So ultimately SBI gave the round table guilds more income while also increasing their own through gold purchases by desperate people.

      The guild im currently in doesn't even have hardly any battle mounts nor can we honestly afford them and we are constantly CTAing and fighting zvzs basically every day against POE who brings way more people and like 10-20 battle mounts. Basically we have to hand hold with all the other guilds and alliances in our area to attack POE all over the place to try and thin them out and even then they still own all the territories they want to own anyway.
    • Deathikus wrote:

      Tabor wrote:

      If anything Queen certainly helped eat into the silver reserves many players had built up.
      Yeah that 200iq move to up gold purchases.
      I still laugh at all the people who thought removing GvGs was honestly going to make a difference in territory control for small guilds/alliances and even then one of the most common complaints about the GvG system was how ungodly expensive it was to even do them but now instead of regearing 5 ppl with gucci gear guilds are regearing hundreds of people a day to go donate their gear to the same alliances that were dominating before. So ultimately SBI gave the round table guilds more income while also increasing their own through gold purchases by desperate people.

      The guild im currently in doesn't even have hardly any battle mounts nor can we honestly afford them and we are constantly CTAing and fighting zvzs basically every day against POE who brings way more people and like 10-20 battle mounts. Basically we have to hand hold with all the other guilds and alliances in our area to attack POE all over the place to try and thin them out and even then they still own all the territories they want to own anyway.
      that is the other issue they created

      CIR/Syndic owns rent Empire of hideouts

      Rent empire gets protected by POE Mega

      Rent beings per day 500 mio silver plus

      It increases the advantage of the Mega each day, though the change would be So hilarious easy

      1) Each hideout counts as a terrie
      2) hideout is either public or guild only

      Never gonna happen, potentially the understand of the issue and the implications a bit complex..

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

    • hypnoticshadow wrote:

      Anyway a long time ago I already wrote the idea of the trash rate and I am still very convinced that is the real true solution, you will leave only people who don't care about loot at all. Because the trash rate should be 100% when you kill 1vs5.
      The problem with ganking is that the gameplay and mechanics often times require that many people to secure a kill. You can't kill a grizzly bear or a pest lizard without help from friends.

      I solo gank a decent amount, and more than half my targets get away from me because as one person - I don't have everything I need to make sure my enemy dies. For example in my choice of helmet I can either take fiend cowl for purge of wanderlust, stalker for invis reveal, or mage cowl for the damage necessary to dismount. I can't have all three.
    • Eternalhaze wrote:

      hypnoticshadow wrote:

      Anyway a long time ago I already wrote the idea of the trash rate and I am still very convinced that is the real true solution, you will leave only people who don't care about loot at all. Because the trash rate should be 100% when you kill 1vs5.
      The problem with ganking is that the gameplay and mechanics often times require that many people to secure a kill. You can't kill a grizzly bear or a pest lizard without help from friends.
      I solo gank a decent amount, and more than half my targets get away from me because as one person - I don't have everything I need to make sure my enemy dies. For example in my choice of helmet I can either take fiend cowl for purge of wanderlust, stalker for invis reveal, or mage cowl for the damage necessary to dismount. I can't have all three.
      Nope, I can kill people alone, my best kill a platinum rhyno, pest lizards many times can't count. It's just a matter of how you do ganking
    • Eternalhaze wrote:

      hypnoticshadow wrote:

      Anyway a long time ago I already wrote the idea of the trash rate and I am still very convinced that is the real true solution, you will leave only people who don't care about loot at all. Because the trash rate should be 100% when you kill 1vs5.
      The problem with ganking is that the gameplay and mechanics often times require that many people to secure a kill. You can't kill a grizzly bear or a pest lizard without help from friends.
      I solo gank a decent amount, and more than half my targets get away from me because as one person - I don't have everything I need to make sure my enemy dies. For example in my choice of helmet I can either take fiend cowl for purge of wanderlust, stalker for invis reveal, or mage cowl for the damage necessary to dismount. I can't have all three.
      may I help u my friend?

      Use claws + mage robe + mage C + demon cape + hellion boots + .1 or 2 damage food..

      U can 1 shot a lot of people..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      well it is so hard work to get them understand the issue
      I remember Korn say somewhere..

      That they belive a big Alliance is simply not interested in own a T5 zone..so don't worry

      I just did think... Man, you are so wrong..you have to really play u game more if u believe that..
      I can tell more, SBI don't event understand what "portal ganking" means. Its not mean the white,green, etc portals, it is mean every map portal. And this is the problem, every portal on every map is just weak spot and perfect for ganking abuse for NO risk - HUGE reward broken mechanics.
      Player can't avoid it coth there is no other way to leave the map.
      At the SAME TIME it is the way to skip the real fight to gankers group - so they just jump to portal, mount up and run, done - no risk.

      That what "portal gank" means...

      The post was edited 2 times, last by iRawr ().