Bizarre. This is serious? The only fun in the game is over.

    • Makes perfect sense. If you do a breakdown of the black market T4 has the highest sell rate and margins similar to that of higher tier items. I can actually sell 20 pieces of T4 shitter gear in a couple of hours but I get stuck holding T8 for a week. Thus, it's more worth it to run a ton of T4 shitter gear to the black market you bought from Fort Sterling than anything higher tier if you're trying to flip items for profit which is the only inflow at the moment other than recycled hellgate drops. On top of that they reduced the value of the rune/soul/relic pieces so high tiered gear probably has a way lower trigger point to buy now so previously posted items just won't sell.

      Basically adding up to SBI is making everything way worse before it gets better.

      Also group dungeons are shit fame, people aren't looking for the fame there they go rat red zone hellgates and if you say they are you're high. If you only do group dungeons it will take you years to max spec. T8 dungeons should drop T8 items, T7 drop T7, etc.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by CasualStroll ().

    • Hey there,

      New Loot Distribution
      We'll keep checking the new item distribution in the chests now. There is some evidence (for example, the screenshots in this thread) that we might have gone too far with the adjustment. If that is confirmed, we'll address this quickly.

      Black Market
      We have very extensively checked the black market and compared numbers and data pre and post-Queen, both from our internals stats and from the in-game black market data.
      We could not find any significant changes to the volume of items moved. Nor could we see any significant price changes apart from those that are related to the item power changes in Queen (in particular, the buffs to T7 and T8). When players have reported that some items won't move / sell post Queen, we have asked for specific details and examples but have not gotten one to this date. Also, when checking the black market, one can see that it is adequately stocked with sell orders, there is no shortage of items on the black market. If anyone has item examples, data or evidence to the contrary, please share it here or send a PM. (note that today's loot changes will of course have an impact on loot distribution and hence on black market volume - the above chapter refers to the pre-Queen / post-Queen comparison)
    • I can tell u one hint that might help u search for it

      If the server comes up the loot is okay for 20-30 mins in the srd

      On top in hg and srd it is often raining bags

      I have gotten in hg stacks of 20(!) T6 bags after server reboot

      Not that much but similar happen to srd

      And the lower srd have significant better loot still

      I have no explanation but these observation that might help u solve the puzzle
    • Korn wrote:

      Hey there,

      New Loot Distribution
      We'll keep checking the new item distribution in the chests now. There is some evidence (for example, the screenshots in this thread) that we might have gone too far with the adjustment. If that is confirmed, we'll address this quickly.

      Black Market
      We have very extensively checked the black market and compared numbers and data pre and post-Queen, both from our internals stats and from the in-game black market data.
      We could not find any significant changes to the volume of items moved. Nor could we see any significant price changes apart from those that are related to the item power changes in Queen (in particular, the buffs to T7 and T8). When players have reported that some items won't move / sell post Queen, we have asked for specific details and examples but have not gotten one to this date. Also, when checking the black market, one can see that it is adequately stocked with sell orders, there is no shortage of items on the black market. If anyone has item examples, data or evidence to the contrary, please share it here or send a PM. (note that today's loot changes will of course have an impact on loot distribution and hence on black market volume - the above chapter refers to the pre-Queen / post-Queen comparison)
      reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…loot_problems_post_queen/
    • I can't say for sure, but it seems to me that few items are worth flipping on the black market, because with the increase in runes / souls / relics if you compare the value of the black market it is well below. But if you say that there are sales orders and that they are being sold, then please disregard this.I did 1 hour of Pve solo t6 / t7 and I only got runes and one tier 6 item, I must be a bad luck guy.
    • Korn wrote:

      Hey there,

      New Loot Distribution
      We'll keep checking the new item distribution in the chests now. There is some evidence (for example, the screenshots in this thread) that we might have gone too far with the adjustment. If that is confirmed, we'll address this quickly.

      Black Market
      We have very extensively checked the black market and compared numbers and data pre and post-Queen, both from our internals stats and from the in-game black market data.
      We could not find any significant changes to the volume of items moved. Nor could we see any significant price changes apart from those that are related to the item power changes in Queen (in particular, the buffs to T7 and T8). When players have reported that some items won't move / sell post Queen, we have asked for specific details and examples but have not gotten one to this date. Also, when checking the black market, one can see that it is adequately stocked with sell orders, there is no shortage of items on the black market. If anyone has item examples, data or evidence to the contrary, please share it here or send a PM. (note that today's loot changes will of course have an impact on loot distribution and hence on black market volume - the above chapter refers to the pre-Queen / post-Queen comparison)
      The volume being comparable pre and post queen sounds like a strong indicator that something is wrong. There has been a significant uptick in player activity. This should be accompanied by a significant increase in bm volume moved.
    • Loot Distribution Patch
      I'm sorry if anyone is supporting or somewhat agreeing to this new systematic of loot distribution; but I am totally outrageous on this matter. My friend and I recently went on a 10 times run in a T8 map and this was one of the outcome of the "legendary chest." The spawn rate of a legendary chest is extremely low and players should be rewarded with something that is worth their time. Keep in mind that this is T8 dungeon and the loot compared to before patch is significantly worse. Through the 10 times run, there was at least 6 epic chests and 90% of the loot were mostly tier 4-5s. The developer team has gone way too far with this adjustment and should really take a step back and adjust such changes. Within the matter of time, players will become despondent and has no motivation to grind dungeon. Please consider all valuable comments from players and adjust this please. A few players complaining about not receiving quality rewards in a single legendary chest does not mean you patching the loot distribution and players receiving tier 4-5 items in a t8 dungeon. Think of the complaints as a short term issue, if you guys continue to leave this issue as it is right now, it will affect people into the long term where constant tier 4-5 drop will even cause more arguments and outrage from an even more bigger player chunk.

      Black Market
      As for the Black Market, I don't really see how the Black Market could be the primary reason to why this new loot distribution has been changed but though I do agree to some extent. Before the patch, tier 5-6 still sold pretty quickly even though the price for tier 6 is broken compared to other tier. After the patch, items in the black market seems to soothe down a bit. Time it takes to sell an item usually take around a minute or more depending on item tier being sold. I started noticing the average time of an item being sold has been increased. This might be interconnected with the new loot distribution patch?

      So please, us as a community and personally myself urge the developers to take this into consideration as soon as possible and take actions before it is too late to make anymore adjustments. Thank you!
      Images
      • Capture.PNG

        329.26 kB, 389×525, viewed 76 times

      The post was edited 1 time, last by HqD ().

    • Maybe volume isn't the only thing to look at, I can imagine that the higher value items sold to the blackmarket don't actually make up a large percentage of the volume anyway, now with caerleon no longer having access to high tier blackzones with resources and artifacts coming in, you have to ask the question, how are these buy orders for high value items being fulfilled?
      Discord: Redsaw#6002

      Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
    • Korn wrote:

      Hey there,

      New Loot Distribution
      We'll keep checking the new item distribution in the chests now. There is some evidence (for example, the screenshots in this thread) that we might have gone too far with the adjustment. If that is confirmed, we'll address this quickly.

      Black Market
      We have very extensively checked the black market and compared numbers and data pre and post-Queen, both from our internals stats and from the in-game black market data.
      We could not find any significant changes to the volume of items moved. Nor could we see any significant price changes apart from those that are related to the item power changes in Queen (in particular, the buffs to T7 and T8). When players have reported that some items won't move / sell post Queen, we have asked for specific details and examples but have not gotten one to this date. Also, when checking the black market, one can see that it is adequately stocked with sell orders, there is no shortage of items on the black market. If anyone has item examples, data or evidence to the contrary, please share it here or send a PM. (note that today's loot changes will of course have an impact on loot distribution and hence on black market volume - the above chapter refers to the pre-Queen / post-Queen comparison)
      • Was there some hotfix deployed in the last 24h? Yesterday after the patch my solo T6 black zone dungeons had plenty of T4/T5 drops from chests that I had to throw things away to not get overburdened, but today the volume of items has roughly been halved, and it also hasn't been compensated by higher tier drops
    • ProKnighTT wrote:

      Most players have fun at Albion with the Farm in Dungeons. The Loot was no longer a big deal and now we have the honor of the bizarrity of dropping in DG T8 of Map (purchased) only garbage from items 4 and 5. Is this a real update? are you really caring about the community? do you want old players to still play here with this ridiculous loot mechanic?Bizarre.
      I have zero empathy when a player makes these kind of loaded remarks.

      "Is this a real update?" Yes, I wonder what rational went behind it's conception.

      "are you really caring about the community?" Here we go.

      "do you want old players to still play here with this ridiculous loot mechanic?" It's not ridiculous. It is the consequence of changing Caerleon from being the central hub to a 'ghost town'.

      Players were spoiled in the past; I am really enjoying the drama.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

      Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

      Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • Crane wrote:

      ProKnighTT wrote:

      Most players have fun at Albion with the Farm in Dungeons. The Loot was no longer a big deal and now we have the honor of the bizarrity of dropping in DG T8 of Map (purchased) only garbage from items 4 and 5. Is this a real update? are you really caring about the community? do you want old players to still play here with this ridiculous loot mechanic?Bizarre.
      I have zero empathy when a player makes these kind of loaded remarks.
      "Is this a real update?" Yes, I wonder what rational went behind it's conception.

      "are you really caring about the community?" Here we go.

      "do you want old players to still play here with this ridiculous loot mechanic?" It's not ridiculous. It is the consequence of changing Caerleon from being the central hub to a 'ghost town'.

      Players were spoiled in the past; I am really enjoying the drama.


      Albion's problem is the large amount of collection resources in the game. What must be done is to decrease the collection resources to enhance the value of weapons and armor, especially higher TIERS.

      To staybillionaire in the game only needs to collect 2 hours a day at the right time.
    • Loot from 3 T6 solo black zone dungeons:
      • Green/blue loot seems quite low, especially on the equipment part
      • Purple so far hasn't dropped any T6, even though doing a T6 dungeon in a T6 zone should quite frequently drop T6


      Before the loot adjustment I had T7/8 drops from T6 dungeons as a rare occurrence, among them Elder's Cursed Barbs and a T7.3 Royal Jacket.
      Images
      • 001 - purple.jpg

        24.06 kB, 351×312, viewed 29 times
      • 002 - green.jpg

        25.94 kB, 331×481, viewed 26 times
      • 003 - blue.jpg

        28.74 kB, 305×475, viewed 26 times
      • 004 - blue.jpg

        34.23 kB, 327×475, viewed 23 times
      • 005 - green.jpg

        22.64 kB, 310×463, viewed 21 times
      • 005 - purple.jpg

        34.69 kB, 323×476, viewed 24 times

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Lofthild ().

    • Neef wrote:

      Midgard wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      The amount of t6+ items being sold to the blackmarket itself has decreased by over 50% I'm willing to bet this with my life.
      Blimey. Thats a man whose confident!
      Well its as simple as looking at the main caerleon market, The amount of t7 and t8 gear being sold/added daily has dropped and is still dropping in daily sales/sell orders, Which means the blackmarket itself is also seeing this too. Also the refine bonuses in other cities means that it is better to craft not in caerleon but to carft in different royal city all together or a hideout. T8 and t7 gear just isn't making it to caerleon anymore.
      As a crafter with 169M Crafting fame. I can say that I rarely used the Black Market in the first place, and Since Queen have used it a total of ZERO times. The risk vs reward and all that and the time it takes to run out is not worth it. I will continue to craft and not put things on the black market.

      You can't even recycle gear you get from dungeons, because HINT HINT
      Display Spoiler
      TRANSPORT RUNS ARE BORING AF
    • Another round of T6 black zone solo dungeons:
      • The rewards are way too erratic, and really lacking in terms of tier drops equal to the dungeon tier
      • At this point I feel like playing a slot machine, as most rewards are just meh, and if I knew the content beforehand I wouldn't bother opening the chest
      Images
      • 01 - purple.jpg

        31.58 kB, 319×486, viewed 26 times
      • 02 - blue.jpg

        25.17 kB, 311×480, viewed 20 times
      • 03 - green.jpg

        24.45 kB, 339×486, viewed 22 times
      • 04 - blue.jpg

        34 kB, 327×472, viewed 23 times
      • 05 - green.jpg

        24.25 kB, 316×481, viewed 20 times
      • 06 - green.jpg

        30.12 kB, 317×483, viewed 20 times
      • 07 - blue.jpg

        36.93 kB, 310×482, viewed 20 times