Bizarre. This is serious? The only fun in the game is over.

• Bizarre. This is serious? The only fun in the game is over.

Most players have fun at Albion with the Farm in Dungeons. The Loot was no longer a big deal and now we have the honor of the bizarrity of dropping in DG T8 of Map (purchased) only garbage from items 4 and 5. Is this a real update? are you really caring about the community? do you want old players to still play here with this ridiculous loot mechanic?Bizarre.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

Play avalonian Dungeon and stop complaining
      Dg Avalon is not worth it. It's ridiculous! Discussion...
      Hello guys!This weekend I completed DG Avalon and would like to leave my impressions.

First:In general, once you understand the skills of bosses it is OK to do.

But there is a lightning magician who is ridiculous.

Sometimes there are 5, 6 or 7 mobs together. Which makes it impossible for many players not to die.

Second: I bought a tier 6 map to make it, and what I noticed is: the mobs are much harder to kill than the Boss.Third: Fame is ridiculous. It's too low. REALLY? YES =(Fourth: Drop of items is ridiculous. Seriously it is ridiculous. A tier 6 solo map will drop you better items.Fifth: Many mobs together, making it very difficult to kill them, without dying.Sixth: The mob lightning magician, is ok to do if they come 2 or 3 ... But 4 mages with 4 others mobs? WTF?
      It is simply not worth wasting 1 hour organizing + 3 hours performing DG to spend 1kk on item repairs +
      ZERO drop items + LOW FAME.

I'll post the classes I used below:- 20 people - Tier 6 map- 2 tier 8 repair tables- Add all as a friend.- All using: Assassin Boots or Cleric.- DPS with REAL ROBES.- Zero DPS MELEE!- 60 POISONS / 10 FOOD

COMPOSITION:Blazzing (It is very good for that DG): 3Elder's Bow: 5Boltcasters: 1Permafrost Prism: 2Lifecurse Staff: 1Enigmatic Staff + Judicant Armor: 1Suport Black Monk Stave + Judicant Armor: 1Fallen Staff: 3 (2 with ressurrection on W skill)Nature rampant: 1Tank: 2

****I recommend taking out a DPS and going with 1 extra healer.

In other words, 5 healer It will be easier and you will die less until you learn!
      I forced everyone in the group to watch videos on youtube. That helped!And this document helped me a lot:Link: docs.google.com/document/d/19r…s36EvxeJX6mcmrHU0cugQ10/e

I hope they fix the item drop chaces.I hope that the amount of mobs we pull at one time will decrease!I hope it will increase the amount of Fame we receive!I hope that one day they will make a DG that DPS Melee can participate too.

I wish you all good luck!

These were my impressions that I would like to share with everyone in the community!
    • Hi there,

please be aware that the total value of items has not changed- the items you get will trade for roughly the same value on the market. That said, here's our reasons for this change:

Before the patch, many players complained, that they would sometimes find high value chests which contained no items. This is because these chests were set up to drop only high value items, and if there were no high value items available on the Black Market, where all Albion Loot items come from, then these chests would be empty.

We have now moved some of the value into lower Tier items, ensuring that the chests always contain some loot, even if they did not successfully roll for a high tier item.

So in summary: these Chests still drop higher value items, but instead of sometimes finding no items at all, they now drop at least a steady amount of lower value items.
    • Eltharyon wrote:

Hi there,

please be aware that the total value of items has not changed- the items you get will trade for roughly the same value on the market. That said, here's our reasons for this change:

Before the patch, many players complained, that they would sometimes find high value chests which contained no items. This is because these chests were set up to drop only high value items, and if there were no high value items available on the Black Market, where all Albion Loot items come from, then these chests would be empty.

We have now moved some of the value into lower Tier items, ensuring that the chests always contain some loot, even if they did not successfully roll for a high tier item.

So in summary: these Chests still drop higher value items, but instead of sometimes finding no items at all, they now drop at least a steady amount of lower value items.

This was the loot from a T8 solo dungeon LEGENDARY CHEST after today's update btw... legit, nobody wants this. All those T4 items = trash.

Also this was an T8.1 solo dungeon loot... (cape was mob drop)

Use this LINK & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Robinhoodrs ().

• Robinhoodrs wrote:

Eltharyon wrote:

Hi there,

This was the loot from a T8 solo dungeon LEGENDARY CHEST after today's update btw... legit, nobody wants this. All those T4 items = trash.

=(
    • No one wants to run a damn t8 dung just to get some shit t4 loot, At the very least remove the option to get t4 and keep the value the same. t5 dropping isn't that bad but not the best option either. But t4 dropping in t8 dungs should never happen. The biggest and main problem is the BLACKMARKET being only in caerleon, Caerleon is getting more and more empty which in return is making the blackmarket shitty, The major issue here is not the loot itself but the Blackmarket access overall. @Eltharyon The amount of t6+ items being sold to the blackmarket itself has decreased by over 50% I'm willing to bet this with my life. Because people arn't bringing items from the Blackzone to the royal cities with portals then bringing them to caerleon, Its to much work for the reward which in return is only hurting the blackmarket, The blackmarket needs to be moved to a better location for easy access its simply to far.

Example, The blackmarket before queen was located in Caerleon which caerleon had the Merica portal which was the highest tier zones with the best t8, This made the location for the blackmarket perfect, Now with caerleon having no portal no one is bringing t8 mats or t7 mats and no one is crafting t8 or t7 gear in caerleon which means t8 and t7 gear isn't being sold to the blackmarket which in return is making theses tiers really rare to drop because the blackmarket just doesn't have the t7 and t8 supply it needs. The problem wasn't the loot tables the problem IS and still is the blackmarket location.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Neef ().

• Midgard wrote:

Neef wrote:

The amount of t6+ items being sold to the blackmarket itself has decreased by over 50% I'm willing to bet this with my life.
      Blimey. Thats a man whose confident!
      Well its as simple as looking at the main caerleon market, The amount of t7 and t8 gear being sold/added daily has dropped and is still dropping in daily sales/sell orders, Which means the blackmarket itself is also seeing this too. Also the refine bonuses in other cities means that it is better to craft not in caerleon but to carft in different royal city all together or a hideout. T8 and t7 gear just isn't making it to caerleon anymore.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Neef ().

• The access to your precious black market has been interrupted. It was way too easy to access in the past, now you have to earn it.

If players are not going to sell to the market, then famers are not going to get the precious loot they have been spoiled by.

I don't see the problem; everything is working as expected.

Only folks who can really complain are gatherers; Queen destroyed gathering.
      T8 All Gatherer - T8 All Refiner - T8 Rare Animal Breeder

Newbie questions are welcome! <3 <3

Referral Link: Play for free today!
    • I played Albion because in spite of all the difficulties I felt rewarded for the effort made by me in dedicating myself to the game.

Albion has become more and more difficult to play and this does not make the game fun.I believe it is time to try another game, as I am no child with all day free to dedicate myself to something that does not reward me.

The developers have to understand that the vast majority of players are no longer children, but men who study, work, have their daily chores and like to play for fun and the recent change made in the dungeons is a very bad thing for the game.Even WoW "went bankrupt" precisely because those who played did not feel rewarded and this is what is happening with Albion.

Whoever made these changes did not play MMO in their lifetime.
    • Neef wrote:

No one wants to run a damn t8 dung just to get some shit t4 loot, At the very least remove the option to get t4 and keep the value the same. t5 dropping isn't that bad but not the best option either. But t4 dropping in t8 dungs should never happen. The biggest and main problem is the BLACKMARKET being only in caerleon, Caerleon is getting more and more empty which in return is making the blackmarket shitty, The major issue here is not the loot itself but the Blackmarket access overall. @Eltharyon The amount of t6+ items being sold to the blackmarket itself has decreased by over 50% I'm willing to bet this with my life. Because people arn't bringing items from the Blackzone to the royal cities with portals then bringing them to caerleon, Its to much work for the reward which in return is only hurting the blackmarket, The blackmarket needs to be moved to a better location for easy access its simply to far.

Example, The blackmarket before queen was located in Caerleon which caerleon had the Merica portal which was the highest tier zones with the best t8, This made the location for the blackmarket perfect, Now with caerleon having no portal no one is bringing t8 mats or t7 mats and no one is crafting t8 or t7 gear in caerleon which means t8 and t7 gear isn't being sold to the blackmarket which in return is making theses tiers really rare to drop because the blackmarket just doesn't have the t7 and t8 supply it needs. The problem wasn't the loot tables the problem IS and still is the blackmarket location.
      The biggest and main problem is the BLACKMARKET being only in caerleon:

AGREE 100%
    • Crane wrote:

"Whoever made these changes did not play MMO in their lifetime."
      Oooh now your true colors are showing! Armchair dev!

You honestly sound like a WOW player since you want instant rewards. Good luck.

I played Ultima Online, Lineage 2, ArcheAge. I was never a WoW player because I don't like the game style of the eternal Farm. The post is a personal opinion of mine that people may or may not agree with.
      I am not a game developer and, when I believe the game is no longer worth it, invest in my time and money, I have the option to stop playing or not.
      Only you thought it was good as changes, you must be a well-established old player.
    • Crane wrote:

The access to your precious black market has been interrupted. It was way too easy to access in the past, now you have to earn it.

If players are not going to sell to the market, then famers are not going to get the precious loot they have been spoiled by.

I don't see the problem; everything is working as expected.

Only folks who can really complain are gatherers; Queen destroyed gathering.
      Gosh your right! The patch worked as it should! The players are just not cooperating with its intended mechanics... GRR, stupid players...
      Discord: Redsaw#6002

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

Eltharyon wrote:

Hi there,

The thing is before the update you would have gotten nothing but some runes and that's it. Besides, the black market needs to adjust to the change so stop crying and wait a bit for things to adjust.