[26. February 2020] Queen Patch 5

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Randomized Dungeon Loot Changes

      • On average, the number of Black Market items a chest gives out should be the same for all tiers, but with an increased chance for higher-tier items in higher-tier chests
      • This change will reduce the drop chance for high tier items so that the overall value of the chest doesn't change
      • Additionally, loot lists were updated to reflect the changes done to artifacts and their decreased item value
      • This also affects loot from mobs


      Keep F&$#%# the PVE side of the game and u will have less and less players , sure this is a pvp game but there is a lot ppl that do pve stuff for recovering their gear instead gathering , correct me if im wrong ,
      After this im just done you guys don't deserve my time invest in this game ...
    • Hey SBI what is the deal with removing the Rivercopse Crossing WC? That is literally like the only mechanism PvPers have to utilize to attack the middle zone guilds. Now every time I kill these kids I have to run back 7 zones to drop off? You realize how nonsensical this is? You should have added MORE WCs not taken this away.
    • Problem is that the reference is against a group less than 25 people.

      25 against 100 is a loss nomatter what, and should be.

      If you are 61 fighting and army oft 100 the relative difference is 10% - which is absolutely nothing compared to the 40 extra people.
      Its still n+1 in every regard that counts.

      The only thing that really gets buffed are the rats, and 3d party groups not related to the fight itself who can go in and oneshow both sides.

      I dont see how it remotely adresses what was intended with the disaray in the first place.
    • WeZz wrote:

      Randomized Dungeon Loot Changes

      • On average, the number of Black Market items a chest gives out should be the same for all tiers, but with an increased chance for higher-tier items in higher-tier chests
      • This change will reduce the drop chance for high tier items so that the overall value of the chest doesn't change
      • Additionally, loot lists were updated to reflect the changes done to artifacts and their decreased item value
      • This also affects loot from mobs


      Keep F&$#%# the PVE side of the game and u will have less and less players , sure this is a pvp game but there is a lot ppl that do pve stuff for recovering their gear instead gathering , correct me if im wrong ,
      After this im just done you guys don't deserve my time invest in this game ...
      Too early to tell feedback. Wait for a few days/1 week until all trash T4 will runs out from black market.
    • Equart wrote:

      WeZz wrote:

      Randomized Dungeon Loot Changes

      • On average, the number of Black Market items a chest gives out should be the same for all tiers, but with an increased chance for higher-tier items in higher-tier chests
      • This change will reduce the drop chance for high tier items so that the overall value of the chest doesn't change
      • Additionally, loot lists were updated to reflect the changes done to artifacts and their decreased item value
      • This also affects loot from mobs


      Keep F&$#%# the PVE side of the game and u will have less and less players , sure this is a pvp game but there is a lot ppl that do pve stuff for recovering their gear instead gathering , correct me if im wrong ,
      After this im just done you guys don't deserve my time invest in this game ...
      Too early to tell feedback. Wait for a few days/1 week until all trash T4 will runs out from black market.
      T8 dungeons chest used to drop from T6 to T8 items and I guess this doesn't change.
      Edit: By that I mean that you could only drop T6 / T7 / T8 items, not T4 nor T5
      For T7, T5 is a possible drop.

      We will just see more T6 items and a bit less T8 items, meaning that the value of this dungeons is exactly the same (in terms of silver value) but the feeling is better (imo) since getting a few T6 items instead of nothing is just better.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

      Siphoned Energy Drain


      This is a debuff that gives reduced Siphoned Energy gains to all alliances and unallied single guilds that have ten or more territories, with each additional territory beyond ten further decreasing energy earned by 5%.

      This debuff is based on territories only and does not include Castles or Castle Outposts.
      I'm deeply confused by this. The original discussion on forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ap-Test-on-February-26th/ stated:




      "Introduce an Upkeep on Territory control based on the number of territories held by the Alliance*
      [*]

      • This upkeep will be paid in siphoned energy

      • It will begin to apply when an alliance holds more than 10 territories (excluding Castles and Castle Outposts)

      • The amount of upkeep per territory will increase the more territories are held by your alliance

      • If upkeep cannot be paid at the region time, your guild will drop the territory and receive no season points for the territory ownership that day

      • The upkeep will be paid as a percentage of the territories' expected Energy Output (including tower levels) and increases by 5% for each territory above 10

      • In this balancing, adding any territories beyond 20 actually reduces your global energy output (so the 21st territory adds less than it costs)

      • The upkeep can exceed 100% of the production (which would occur if an Alliance holds 31+ territories).

      • Our expectation would be that this causes alliances to focus on quality of territories and defense of mages over quantity, breaking the largest Alliances down into multiple groups who each hold 10-20 territories at most (and cannot effectively support each other in combat)

      • (*) These penalties apply to guilds outside an Alliance as well, if they hold more than 10 Territories"
      There was no mention to siphoned energy drain. My question is: Is the upkeep (the supposed solution to the game state) online with this patch? If I'm wrong or the discussion was taken to another topic I'm sorry for not seeing this.
    • Hi everyone,

      Regarding the Randomized Dungeon Loot Changes, I have forwarded your concerns about this to the devs.

      Just to give a brief summary of why the changes were made: Following feedback that players were unhappy about the loot, the goal was to ensure that there would always be loot in these chests.

      Since loot is provided through the Black Market system from other players crafting and selling items, the only way to ensure that the chests always contain items is to include a lot of lower value items in them, as there are not enough higher value items to fill all the chests.

      An alternative to this could be to offer fewer chests, but with higher value items. Please let me know if you would prefer that and I'll get this over to the dev team.

      Mytherceria#3744
    • fballarino wrote:

      Why do we have T6 crap in T8 maps now ?
      Tier 6 resources were re-added back into Tier 8 clusters because this was requested by many players. Do you have any concerns about this change?

      Robinhoodrs wrote:

      Wtf are those resource changes, jesus... it just keeps getting worse. Pissed I wasted so much LP on T8 tree gathering now.
      This feedback is directly based on the feedback collected from various gathering players who were unhappy about T7/T8 resources only spawning partially full in the Queen update. It should be obvious that its not possible to increase the amount spawned whithout decreasing respawn rate to avoid flooding the markets with high end resources. Total amount of resources spawning has not changed in this patch. Could you explain what exactly you're upset about?
    • Eltharyon wrote:

      fballarino wrote:

      Why do we have T6 crap in T8 maps now ?
      Tier 6 resources were re-added back into Tier 8 clusters because this was requested by many players. Do you have any concerns about this change?

      Robinhoodrs wrote:

      Wtf are those resource changes, jesus... it just keeps getting worse. Pissed I wasted so much LP on T8 tree gathering now.
      This feedback is directly based on the feedback collected from various gathering players who were unhappy about T7/T8 resources only spawning partially full in the Queen update. It should be obvious that its not possible to increase the amount spawned whithout decreasing respawn rate to avoid flooding the markets with high end resources. Total amount of resources spawning has not changed in this patch. Could you explain what exactly you're upset about?
      Running around gathering means you'll find more nodes that are already taken, no? Since the respawn timer has increased meaning there's less chance you'll find a node when you venture out... adding to the already boring aspect of running around maps and finding a couple small nodes here and there, you'll be seeing an increase of taken nodes which leads to boring gameplay even more.

      Legit the gathering change overall is just a bad move in my eyes and makes the whole gameplay boring for me now, I hate skilling on any MMO I've played, but enjoyed gathering so much pre-queen and now I can't stand it.
      Tired of LAGGING in-game? Try ExitLag;
      Use this LINK & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!
      youtube.com/c/robinhoodrs
    • Adding T6 to T8 zones is a good move. You should significantly increase the amount of T6-8 resources a bit more and reverse this last change which increases the respawn time to justify full nodes, is simply a bad move.

      As for the rest of the changes, Disarray needs to function stronger in high numbers not weaker and include CC.

      The territory penalty should start from 3 for a more suitable test, not 10, there is no guild with so many really, as they do not count outpost or castles or hideouts.
      @Eltharyon