When Jonomassacre gets massacred

• Malvado wrote:

Sorry Jono, you're not going to get any viewers subscribing to your Twitch streams when all that happens is this:

">
      Hey man thanks for viewing and supporting the stream really appreciate it!

And Jerek/Malvado, I am assuming this level of petty salt is because after you left the guild for being incapable of transporting yourself no one begged you to return.
      Enjoy doing whatever it is you do ^^.
    • JonoM wrote:

Malvado wrote:

Sorry Jono, you're not going to get any viewers subscribing to your Twitch streams when all that happens is this:

">
      Hey man thanks for viewing and supporting the stream really appreciate it!

And Jerek/Malvado, I am assuming this level of petty salt is because after you left the guild for being incapable of transporting yourself no one begged you to return.
      Enjoy doing whatever it is you do ^^.
      For what it's worth I already unsubscribed to your channel, but you still have around 40 left that watch you. You are very wrong Jono, I HAD to be capable of transporting the goods myself about 85% of the time since all you guys do is HG's (and talk smack about other guild members who aren't up to your "level" such as Micheko live on your stream) for most of the time you are online. Countless times myself and others have asked for transport runs, and they fell on deaf ears. I'm sure you obviously weren't around for some of those because of the time difference, and that's cool. However, many times I'd see these same people who could give two fucks to help transport, ask for transport once your bank filled with loot from HG runs. I crafted my food and potions in Caerleon and transported it through black zones. I helped level up the hideout with resources and supplied the auction house with good prices so ALL OF YOU could get good quality goods at fair prices. One time I did get a transport run only to be left by myself on a T8 ox while those in the transport group went to go do a random dungeon (you weren't there so that's not your fault). Jono...you and your clique just do hell gates for pretty much most of the time you were online, and are just selfish that's the problem. I"m not salty that nobody from Timeless begged me to return, I'd rather jab my eyes out with a rusty fork then join back up with you guys. There are good folks still left in Timeless unless you'll push them away as well.

Face the facts, you guys didn't like the alliance, you don't like gatherers and crafters and because you were about to get kicked from BEE, you decided to be cowards and transport goods in secret runs and dismantle the hideout. Furthermore, that hideout contained pretty much 90% of the food I crafted for the refiners. You want to talk to me about salt? WTF is that? Sorry you guys got caught streaming on a public Twitch channel, but it is what it is. You wanna blame an ex guild member for ratting you out when it was pretty obvious what was going on when I walked into a ghost town of a hideout to help the ex guild member get his stuff out of the bank.; that right there shows the level of ignorance some of you in Timeless have...

I was even willing to host a 1vs1 tournament even after I left the guild, and pay for most of it out of MY OWN POCKET because I actually used to care and wanted more guild unity. If my true colours have shown, what colours are yours besides brown, which is the same colour as my shit stained underwear?

I look forward to you leaving the alliance and ganking us at Lymhurst with the "Frost God" just "8.3 Masterpiece" Hiro, and his self proclaimed "healer bitch" -100levelMiniBoss. Keep up the elitism buddy, Timeless is almost out of time, pun intended...

PS: I tried to do you a favour by putting Beetlejuice over your mug (which btw is a PUBLIC twitch stream), but you had to quote it and so now that's on you.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Malvado ().

• the level of wrong that you are is astronomical. I am an EU player in an NA guild. I am not even a huge fan of Hellgates and to say I didn't help the alliance is bull, i attended 90% of all CTAs even thought they were 2 - 4 am for me.

Considering you've recently got back from a ban for being verbally abusive and threatening to players i don't think I am the one with the attitude and bullying problem here.

and I don't like gatherers and crafters? What does that even mean?

Thanks for promoting my stream though, Everyone dies in the game even on stream!

Hugs and Kisses
      Jonomassacre
      x

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonoM ().

• JonoM wrote:

the level of wrong that you are is astronomical. I am an EU player in an NA guild. I am not even a huge fan of Hellgates and to say I didn't help the alliance is bull, i attended 90% of all CTAs even thought they were 2 - 4 am for me.

Considering you've recently got back from a ban for being verbally abusive and threatening to players i don't think I am the one with the attitude and bullying problem here.

and I don't like gatherers and crafters? What does that even mean?

Thanks for promoting my stream though, Everyone dies in the game even on stream!

Hugs and Kisses
      Jonomassacre
      x
      I never said you didn't help the alliance...I know you ZvZer's tried to make many of the CTA's and there was a lot of them, so you can't be expected to attend all of them. My rant above was not directed at you completely either, so I'm not blaming you for the trade runs, that wasn't your fault at all. If you don't think that's an emerging problem within the guild (selfishness / elitism)...well it wouldn't have been brought up during their emergency meeting wouldn't it? Too bad Fringe isn't around enough to really see what's going on, and the ones who he puts in charge to lead when he's away only care about themselves for the most part.

Funny you bring up the ban; sorry I defend myself from pricks online and offline. When I"m getting personally attacked (or some douche in a discord channel talks shit behind my back), I'm going to give it right back at you. The only difference is I'm not a coward who reports someone when I wasn't even the one who instigated it in the first place. You don't even know the whole story dude, and you're just trying to scrounge together what little ammo you can come up with. Btw I meant what I said because I'm sick of keyboard warriors.... If you don't think you have an elitist attitude please go get your head checked out...when you ask ppl if they have 400 spec when obviously not everyone is up to par or when you talk trash about others and fellow guild members when they log off, ya I'd say you have quite the elitst attitude yourself Jono with a bit of passive aggressive thrown in as well. At least i'm not being passively aggressive...Well...maybe taking away the food and potions from the hideout was, but nothing stopped anyone from going to the new location to get the same goods at the same prices (the only thing that got in the way was pride, and a slight inconvenience).

I just find it funny when people who talk smack and then get caught, try and play it off like they were joking. If you actually "missed me" like the message that I saw said, all you had to do is send me a whisper yourself. You didn't, so I took it as sarcasm which it was because you like to do those stupid "^^" things and that's how I took it. You're right though Jono, I"d rather be a bad gatherer in a good guild then a good gatherer in a bad one. Take care of yourself out there, Fort Sterling is not somewhere I'd want to be. Finally, one more meme before I'm done with this thread....I hope to see you around Lymhurst before you join Savage in Fort Sterling, but our time schedules are a bit different so probably not...

The post was edited 16 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out the images since its homophobic. ().

• Your telling me to be less serious, yet writing essays and editing them 13 times.

I am not even 400 spec so there is no way i have ever asked that of anyone.

You were in a guild of friends who consistently took the piss out of each other and still do, we are friends that's what we do. Why your surprised about shit talking is absolutely beyond me its what we all do to each other and what you did with us...

I literally did nothing against you personally... this is my last reply.

2 memes up was vaguely amusing, above meme was homophobic

Peace

The post was edited 1 time, last by JonoM ().

• Jer,

I'm responding to this as a concerned person, please let go of this anger. Nobody was upset with you, nobody wanted to drive you off content and everybody appreciated the time you put into the guild. The constant attacks are pretty pathetic and it seems like they're coming from a source other than our guild, because nobody treated you differently than anyone else in our guild gets treated.

Take some time to search deep down inside where this anger really is coming from, because we are not your enemy, I can tell you that. I hope you find peace soon.

Regards