Unfair Death while passing through the Yellow Zone [Bug in move displacement algorithm]

    • skill abuse pk players

      some PK players almost stole my mammoth. i was going to take transport to fort sterling, when 5 pk players on yellow came, they knocked me off the mammoth and were using FEAR skill. to throw me on the RED zone map and then kill me. I had to throw all my collection on the floor in order to get out alive. this should happen in a way is it a skill abuse?
    • Gankers in yellow zone.

      Event happen to me today, what do you think?
      I was doing some transporting with a mamooth, some time we pass in yellow zone(cause you cant lose nothing) and today a groups of 6 gankers attacked me(fine put me down and take my money). But after 10second i realized that group as just fear and pull ability and they getting me close to the the road to put me in redzone. To kill me there and try to stole my stuff. :thumbdown:

      Tholride
    • Unfair Death while passing through the Yellow Zone [Bug in move displacement algorithm]

      Good afternoon, congratulations and thanks for creating this wonderful world that is Albion Online.
      I come to you to report an unjust death that goes against the content of the map that I was transiting and because of the overweight I was carrying.
      Today after a great investment, I began transporting my resources and while passing through the yellow zone map of Hornbeam Wood, pk of the POE guild appeared.
      They started attacking me and once they dismantled me from the mammoth they stopped attacking me, then they started using the power of the item Fiend Robe which makes me walk through fear and thus they moved me inside the map, they ran me (these powers shouldn't work) when one carries much more than 1000% of weight but they did it which is not logical by the description of the power).
      Over time they arrived more pk of the same guild, if they had killed me everything was normal because it is a yellow map, but they kept pushing me until I took a red zone map to Kindlegrass Steppe.
      While I was with the shield I mounted my mammoth and returned Hornbeam Wood from which they moved me again after dismantling me from the mammoth taking me once more to the Kindlegrass Steppe map where I was murdered and looted by them unfairly.
      I am mainly a crafter player and I always move on safe maps, this time I took the path of the yellow zone with all my investment up at the risk of dying and losing a percentage but I never thought that they could dismantle me and move me through a map to the red zone .
      I am a very active player I spend more than 8 hours playing and I would like to recover my items if possible since they are very important to me.
      Here I put the link of my death so they can trace the events I just told them and see how unfair and painful my death was.
      albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/67326334
      Thank you for this great world that is albion and Regards Sincerely from Cuba
    • I die for the same method, i dont understain what they move for all the map when i have more than 8000% of weight this is broken, very broken
      We need to unite and help Albion to return our items and that these things do not happen anymore because they are giving very bad image of the game. Imagine that I just lost the result of months of work due to a bug

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Xermiz ().

    • These situations are being repeated in all the yellow zones and we are losing money that has taken us months to make, the powers of moving like fear or change of location should not move the players when they carry so much weight.
      It is logical that you can not walk even one step overweight but then one that appears with a single power makes you walk half a map. That is very bad and it is costing a lot of money, the money that I have been making for months has been lost because of this bug
    • These situations are being repeated in all the yellow zones and we are losing money that has taken us months to make, the powers of moving like fear or change of location should not move the players when they carry so much weight.
      It is logical that you can not walk even one step overweight but then one that appears with a single power makes you walk half a map. That is very bad and it is costing a lot of money, the money that I have been making for months has been lost because of this bug
      We need help Albion to fix this bug and return our items. These things do not happen anymore because they are giving very bad image of the game. Imagine that I just lost the result of months of work due to a bug

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Xermiz ().

    • Goodnight,
      After seeing how things are with the scroll bug and how it is exploited by the pk I wrote a suggestion for the developers of this great game that is Albion Online.
      I hope that it helps and that the creators can take measures to eliminate this problem that is growing as a cancer and also that those who are victims of this bug abuse can help us recover the lost items.
      You can see my suggestion in this link: Suggestion to correct [Bug in move displacement algorithm]
      Thank you for your attention
    • Jeez people really going hard on this fear windwall thing in yellows lol, Yeah sounds like turnning the message on in settings when entering a red zone is almost a must for royal zone people, You can however remount in time with your bubble if you do not use skills or move away from the gate then simply re-enter the yellow zone then switch the msg to on, But still a very big and becoming a bigger problem. Simple fix to me would be simply not allow fear or windwall to move players if they are overweight.
    • Hello, it really is a shame that my video card does not allow me to play and record at the same time so you could see the whole process.
      But in summary, when it is disassembled with more than 1000% of weight and I was easily moved around the map once they crossed me to the red zone, I mounted my mammoth and returned to the yellow zone, they lowered me again and sent me once more For the red zone where I appeared without a shield and of course I died with all the fruit of my work of more than 6 months, it really disappoints me to see that Albion online allows these things to happen because of the exploit of a bug.
      Sincerely
    • This is a exploit that the POE alliance is using. I would suggest the developers do a hot fix on this ASAP so people can't be force moved if they are overburdened. If you can't move when you are dismounted, then someone else should be able to move you either. Also, i'd put the POE alliance on notice and tell them to cut this out. Its not bad enough that they are out in the Black Zones locking down a quarter of the map, now they have to go and ruin the experience of casual players in the "safe" zones of the royals. If they keep it up, I'd fine the alliance 10 times the value of the victims every time it occurs.
    • MarauderShields wrote:

      This is a exploit that the POE alliance is using. I would suggest the developers do a hot fix on this ASAP so people can't be force moved if they are overburdened. If you can't move when you are dismounted, then someone else should be able to move you either. Also, i'd put the POE alliance on notice and tell them to cut this out. Its not bad enough that they are out in the Black Zones locking down a quarter of the map, now they have to go and ruin the experience of casual players in the "safe" zones of the royals. If they keep it up, I'd fine the alliance 10 times the value of the victims every time it occurs.
      What you say is right I have lost the fruit of more than 6 months of work in Albion in the hands of poe for this error and nobody is responsible, I feel very disappointed with all this and I want my items returned because I lost because of an error in the gameplay that is destroying the gameplay in yellow zone something that is even against the use terms of albion.
    • Doowie wrote:

      How much are you exactly losing each death?
      this is my dead albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/67326334
      i lost more than 50M I have lost the fruit of more than 6 months of work in Albion in the hands of poe for this error and nobody is responsible, I feel very disappointed with all this and I want my items returned because I lost them due to an error in the gameplay.
      That is destroying the gameplay in the yellow zone, something that is even against the terms of albion, I love the Albion Online and I would like to contribute to improve it, I made a suggestion to improve displacement algorithms and later I will give you more ideas of which maybe some like.
    • Xermiz wrote:

      Doowie wrote:

      How much are you exactly losing each death?
      this is my dead albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/67326334i lost more than 50M I have lost the fruit of more than 6 months of work in Albion in the hands of poe for this error and nobody is responsible, I feel very disappointed with all this and I want my items returned because I lost them due to an error in the gameplay.
      That is destroying the gameplay in the yellow zone, something that is even against the terms of albion, I love the Albion Online and I would like to contribute to improve it, I made a suggestion to improve displacement algorithms and later I will give you more ideas of which maybe some like.
      I need you to quote exactly where it's written in the ToS that this kind of move it's not allowed.

      Also : settings -> always notification when entering a red pvp zone and you will never ever get caught by this type of technique.
    • Owlsane wrote:

      Xermiz wrote:

      Doowie wrote:

      How much are you exactly losing each death?
      this is my dead albiononline.com/en/killboard/kill/67326334i lost more than 50M I have lost the fruit of more than 6 months of work in Albion in the hands of poe for this error and nobody is responsible, I feel very disappointed with all this and I want my items returned because I lost them due to an error in the gameplay.That is destroying the gameplay in the yellow zone, something that is even against the terms of albion, I love the Albion Online and I would like to contribute to improve it, I made a suggestion to improve displacement algorithms and later I will give you more ideas of which maybe some like.
      I need you to quote exactly where it's written in the ToS that this kind of move it's not allowed.
      Also : settings -> always notification when entering a red pvp zone and you will never ever get caught by this type of technique.
      I really don't know where he says this movement is not allowed, but I know that several years ago they banned several people for removing the players that made HCE from the cities and taking them to a dangerous area, which is the same situation.
      As for the notification of entering the red zone, it was created as part of the tutorial from the beginning, not as a way to avoid being taken to the danger zone. The notifications of the game are to help the new ones understand the danger if they enter a dangerous zone because nowhere does it say that if they move you through the yellow zone Albion is not responsible and you have to mark a notification to avoid being killed?
      It is also a catastrophic mistake that if you cannot move because you are overweight then another person can force you to move.