Griefed by [BEE] FIRMA in Yellow Zone

• Griefed by [BEE] FIRMA in Yellow Zone

I am a relatively new player to the game and today my guild leader let me borrow a transport mammoth to take a bunch of wood I had gathered from Lymhurst to Fort Sterling for refinement.

When I was done, I headed out to Cairn Darg and a group of six players from the guild FIRMA in the alliance BEE dismounted me while flagged. The group then continuously used an ability to fear my character so that I was unable to do mount, walk, anything. I had literally lost all control of my character permanently.

They did this and pushed my character all the way to the way gate for Highbole Glen (red zone), telling me to pay them 3 million silver or they would trash all of my gear.

I was in a panic, I didn't want to lose my guild leaders transport mammoth as I definitely didn't have the funds to replace it, plus I was only going to be in yellow zones.

I feel like such an idiot. I caved and paid one of the group members 3 million silver, as I was scared to lose equipment that isn't mine and just wanted out of the situation. Immediately after, they continued to push me up until I got the dialogue asking me if I wanted to zone into the red zone, which I obviously declined.

I understand that Albion Online is a full loot PvP game and the yellow zone is open for PvP, but the fact that I lost all control of my character permanently and was being intentionally scammed out of my silver and my ability to play the game, its really disgusting. I really wonder how many new players have been in this situation before and don't know what to do.

Unfortunately my instant reply on Nvidia Shadowplay was turned off, otherwise I would also submit a video of the entire situation.

I'm just really disappointed with my experience in this situation, and I feel like players like this should be punished for this kind of disgusting play. If this is the sort of experience that SBI would like in their game, I'm more than likely going to stop playing and move onto another game.
    • These situations are being repeated in all the yellow areas and we are losing money that has taken us months to make, the powers of moving like fear or change of location should not move the players when they carry so much weight
      We need to unite and help Albion to return our items and that these things do not happen anymore because they are giving very bad image of the game. Imagine that I just lost the result of months of work due to a bug

The post was edited 1 time, last by Xermiz ().

• Circe1872 wrote:

turn on the setting where you can't go into red zones without clicking yes. They can't force you through then.
      I actually did have this functionality turned on, but forgot about it prior to being scammed out of 3 million silver. I feel like an idiot and realise now, I shouldn't have traded them, but this sort of behaviour should be a bannable offense according to the terms of service, which explicitly mentions harassment as prohibited.

If you walk into a red or black zone, you are willfully taking part in full loot PvP. But the fact you can be forced out of a semi-safe zone, such as the yellow, into the red zone, is pretty worrying.
    • When you enter the red zone you get a bubble or you could turn on the message when entering a red zone again to confirm entering, This can be done in settings under nofications I believe, Now when you get pushed into the red zone without the confirm window if you don't use skills or move you will beable to remount before your bubble runs out even if you are on mount cooldown. Don't panic think smart.
    • Good morning Neef,
      What you mention is not the solution to what is currently happening in the yellow areas of albion online, because when you pass the map the bubble lasts a little and if they are many as it happened to me it does not help. As for the message of entering the red zone, it was something designed for the new ones as part of the tutorial to show the dangers in the different zones, not a way of not entering it. The problem is that there is a big bug in the powers of forced displacement that ignore the weight of the target and move it as if it weighed nothing when you do one has more than 1000% of weight as it happened to me.
      Cordially greetings
    • Xermiz wrote:

Good morning Neef,
      What you mention is not the solution to what is currently happening in the yellow areas of albion online, because when you pass the map the bubble lasts a little and if they are many as it happened to me it does not help. As for the message of entering the red zone, it was something designed for the new ones as part of the tutorial to show the dangers in the different zones, not a way of not entering it. The problem is that there is a big bug in the powers of forced displacement that ignore the weight of the target and move it as if it weighed nothing when you do one has more than 1000% of weight as it happened to me.
      Cordially greetings
      Lol makes no sence? You can just remount then re-enter the yellow zone and ride away. The bubble last for a long time in terms of remounting and getting back in the yellow zone, I have done so many times. also as soon as you re-enter the yellow zone you can go to settings and turn the msg on before they "try" to do it to you again. Not saying this isn't a problem, But it can be avoided.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

• hahahaha, it really is a shame that my video card does not allow me to play and record at the same time so you could see the whole process.
      But in summary, when it is disassembled with more than 1000% of weight and I was easily moved around the map once they crossed me to the red zone, I mounted my mammoth and returned to the yellow zone, they lowered me again and sent me once more For the red zone where I appeared without a shield and of course I died with all the fruit of my work of more than 6 months, it really disappoints me to see that Albion online allows these things to happen because of the exploit of a bug.
      A beginner setup for tutorial is not the solution to a problem that is a bug in a game that is currently played by more than 100k active players, I am disappointed that this is really a recommendation.

Are you telling me to accept that for a bug I lose the result of work of more than 6 months?
    • Nissail wrote:

This can be avoided completely. Stop crying and start to think! And no, in my point of view, it is not a bug or exploit. Its just another ganking technique, learn how to avoid that and do not panic
      If you knew how to program and if you knew how to do the architecture of the mechanics of a game to balance it, you would realize that the fact that a power can move you around a map when you cannot move yourself because you are overweight is a big bug.
    • Nissail wrote:

This can be avoided completely. Stop crying and start to think! And no, in my point of view, it is not a bug or exploit. Its just another ganking technique, learn how to avoid that and do not panic
      I said this in another thread about this, but i'll repeat it here...forcing someone into a full loot zone, against their will, should not be allowed. Anyone that does this should get warned once, and then banned. There are approximately 430 zone in the Albion world, and 85% of them are PvP full loot (348BZ + 19RZ). The idea that now another 24 of them have an exploit that allows them to be full loot, is ridiculous. If you want to do PvP, you literally have an entire world dedicated to it...go gank there!