Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Patch 5

• May I remember that badon E and nature thorns is bugged?

Nature thorns reflect is broken since Feb 5 where u tried some pointless issues from my perspective bwith reflect but screwed up reflect by 90% damage loss

I understand that thorns is not ZvZ related nevertheless u make an entire weapon line by acknowledge bug 25% less effective in PvP more or less destroying it and u just fix disarray ..

Well ..

Sad
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Resource Changes

Small Tier 7 and Tier 8 nodes now spawn fully charged (Tier 7: 3 charges, Tier 8: 2 charges)

Small Tier 7 node respawn time tripled (26100 seconds to 78300 seconds)

Small Tier 8 node respawn time doubled (68300 seconds to 126600 seconds)

Hide and Critter carcasses despawn after 600 seconds instead of 86400 seconds
      Hello! I want to offer something to balance the gathering of players who can gathering all day and players who gathering only a few hours.
      You can introduce a gathering buff that increases loot, which accumulates when the player does not gathering and decreases when the player gathering resources. like the Vitality system in Lineage2, but only for gathering.
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

May I remember that badon E and nature thorns is bugged?

Nature thorns reflect is broken since Feb 5 where u tried some pointless issues from my perspective bwith reflect but screwed up reflect by 90% damage loss

I understand that thorns is not ZvZ related nevertheless u make an entire weapon line by acknowledge bug 25% less effective in PvP more or less destroying it and u just fix disarray ..

Well ..

Sad
      whats the bug with Badon E? And has it been reported in the bugs section?