Allow Hellgates Queue from Town

• U need the risk to get ganked in bz. It is the delimiting factor that prevents people use 8.3 .

If u can hg from town the risk gets too low and that destroys then balance inside hg ...

And I say that as a main hg player

This would just make sense if u let 3x2 players in..

But still ..no.. it destroy content for gankers.. just balance absurd risk reward to gank with 20 people portal zones with trash rates and it is all fine..
    • I am torn on this one leaning towards not allowing them instanced from town. However it is way to easy for gankers right now like it is for everything to just camp portals knowing 100% they have the numbers advantage and that people running 2s are often decently geared (juicy targets). Since the gaters have no choice but to go to an exact spot on the map for the gate that everyone knows about it is an extreme disadvantage. I will always be a huge proponent of what Holly mentioned above trash rates need to be balance to be based on fight ratios. You should be rewarded with higher % loot if you fight even or outnumbered and much less % of the available loot if you win with huge numbers advantage fight ratio wise. Ganking is and should be part of the game but the skill is currently taken out of it but all these 8 man groups just mindlessly running around on fast mounts. That breaks the risk/reward dynamic severely especially when once again they do not take any loot disadvantage trash rates wise.
    • no thank you, we must keep people going into the open world.

The real issue is the massive ganking groups, most HGers dont care about going to them, its just the portal ganking issue. there is a good proposition about this.

forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=999937#post999937

This has merit, also we should have no 10 min portal lock anymore, and the portals should have 4 exits, put clusters behind portals like lymhurst has, why do the other 4 cities have less exits?
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

it’s a open world feature, and shall always remain that, get your lazy ass moving and learn how to evade. If there’s a Zerg, find a new portal or zone, or maybe try t7 red.
      says the guy who hasn't even left the Yellow zone yet.
      Are you another @Player112 clone?
      lol I wonder how I almost have 3m kill fame, bro quit being a salty boy, and commie off somewhere to spread your beliefs that your always right and so are your buddies but everyone else wrongs, imagine holding a grudge in every post and going out of your way to shit post and ruin a real topic, lulluululululluu, five threads now, keep adding them up and making yourself look else reputable
    • Tabor wrote:

To be fair you should not even be allowed to discuss PvP topics unless you have a decent chunk of PvP experience so you understand the current climate. Until you have fought with and against various builds in various PvP types (solo, 2s, ZvZ) you really should not speak much on it.
      and you do? You ask for everything to be nerfed, you probably only have ZvZ experience based on every thread complaining every item is Op and needs a nerf. I mean must I just screenshot comp your whining of “broken”
      Btw albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/ps6woFh4TkG_8MHoEvnTLA
      3m kill fame, I think I have a fair chunk considering 90% of these kills are 10k fame and under, hit or miss, I guess you always miss huh?
    • Tabor wrote:

Haha I exclusively solo and 2s PvP and have been the top kill fame monthly curse player for 4 consecutive months in the game but ok bud keep talking with your 3m kill fame. Anyway no point wasting energy anymore with back and forths with you
      alright, link your killboard, and put down a picture of your start screen, also you lay curse ROFL, you complain against things you counter and don’t even know how to counter. Atleast I’m straight and not trying to avoid that one every time.
    • Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Tabor wrote:

To be fair you should not even be allowed to discuss PvP topics unless you have a decent chunk of PvP experience so you understand the current climate. Until you have fought with and against various builds in various PvP types (solo, 2s, ZvZ) you really should not speak much on it.
      and you do? You ask for everything to be nerfed, you probably only have ZvZ experience based on every thread complaining every item is Op and needs a nerf. I mean must I just screenshot comp your whining of “broken”Btw albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/ps6woFh4TkG_8MHoEvnTLA
      3m kill fame, I think I have a fair chunk considering 90% of these kills are 10k fame and under, hit or miss, I guess you always miss huh?
      Holy shit...

1) Tabor is one of the top solo PVP players (he main Curse)
      2) Even tho I usually say that PVP fame means very little - 3 mil is still very very low. I mean if you had 3 mil and some really awesome solo skills to show for it, sure. But you have nothing to show
      3) You have 3 mil killfame and 8 mil deathfame. This is unacceptable (unless you are a gatherer, but see my next point)
      4) You are not a gatherer. You only have 500k gathering fame. So 8 mil deathfame - holy shit kid.
      5) You are running around mostly (a few higher tier exceptions) in shitter flat 4 gear (and that is in Queen, when higher tier got a buff and made lower tier absolutely useless)
      6) You don't hellgate (not in that shitter t4 gear you dont)
      7) You highest solo kill is 14k fame (some shitter in 4.1 gear)
      8. Your average item power is like 800

I kind of feel bad if I continue going with this...

albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboa…rs/ps6woFh4TkG_8MHoEvnTLA

EDIT: to be fair, my reaction would have been completely different if you were posting and asking constructive (inquisitive) questions, on how to get better, or providing some facts or examples of counters, instead of repeatedly spewing nonsense with repeated "I can counter anything Im so good, boo hoo" crap... Its Ok to be a new player eager to learn. Its not ok to be a shitter and pretending to know everything...

The post was edited 6 times, last by Captainrussia ().

• Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Tabor wrote:

and you do? You ask for everything to be nerfed, you probably only have ZvZ experience based on every thread complaining every item is Op and needs a nerf. I mean must I just screenshot comp your whining of “broken”Btw albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/ps6woFh4TkG_8MHoEvnTLA
      I knew it, you are a shitter. You are the guys I check their stats in game and I’m like “Don’t worry it’s a shitter”.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Tabor wrote:

and you do? You ask for everything to be nerfed, you probably only have ZvZ experience based on every thread complaining every item is Op and needs a nerf. I mean must I just screenshot comp your whining of “broken”Btw albiononline.com/en/killboard/player/ps6woFh4TkG_8MHoEvnTLA3m kill fame, I think I have a fair chunk considering 90% of these kills are 10k fame and under, hit or miss, I guess you always miss huh?
      Holy shit...
      1) Tabor is one of the top solo PVP players (he main Curse)
      2) Even tho I usually say that PVP fame means very little - 3 mil is still very very low. I mean if you had 3 mil and some really awesome solo skills to show for it, sure. But you have nothing to show
      3) You have 3 mil killfame and 8 mil deathfame. This is unacceptable (unless you are a gatherer, but see my next point)
      4) You are not a gatherer. You only have 500k gathering fame. So 8 mil deathfame - holy shit kid.
      5) You are running around mostly (a few higher tier exceptions) in shitter flat 4 gear (and that is in Queen, when higher tier got a buff and made lower tier absolutely useless)
      6) You don't hellgate (not in that shitter t4 gear you dont)
      7) You highest solo kill is 14k fame (some shitter in 4.1 gear)
      8. Your average item power is like 800

I kind of feel bad if I continue going with this...

albiononline2d.com/en/scoreboa…rs/ps6woFh4TkG_8MHoEvnTLA

EDIT: to be fair, my reaction would have been completely different if you were posting and asking constructive (inquisitive) questions, on how to get better, or providing some facts or examples of counters, instead of repeatedly spewing nonsense with repeated "I can counter anything Im so good, boo hoo" crap... Its Ok to be a new player eager to learn. Its not ok to be a shitter and pretending to know everything...
      It’s also cool to vendetta every inch rofl and deny everything with elitism, hmm. Me thinks if I can kill someone doing it why can’t you?
      Also tier 7 gathering hmm,