CANT LOOT

• why when you kill someone in a circle zone that make you tag PK (hellgate round orange circle around) you cant loot it ??????? JUST THINK BEFORE FREAKING CODING, you kill the guy you should loot it. you kill the guys 30 people are around you are instantly detag red if the guy dies and your here with 30 NOOBS and they still your loot ..... JUST FREAKING MAKE SOMETHING ABOUT IT. sorry but ..... your dev's or blind they dont play the game, your team cant do something about blue army right now , your new black zone is a SHAME .... and you are paying more people now than at the beginin ?? WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING ?

same for the MARK that you can put on players : you change map AND YOU NEED TO PUT ALL THE MARK AGAIN .......... its a point and clic OK, but do i need to POINT AND CLIC 30 TIMES FOR THE SAME FREAKING THING AGAIN AND AGAIN ? no , world of warcraft : they created it , it work . why ? good dev's they think well , they test things .
      HERE we are the test WE need to tell YOU what to do ...... cause ... sorry .... but .... you just dont work well ..... blinded team, you dont test, you just create things , and HOPE that it gonna work , and after you created it , whithout THINKING of how it gonna apply in your game , you switch to another IDEA . that's make your game a bad MMORPG with a good CORE? everything around the basics that you stole to other games is just badly done ..... and now you upgraded your team to create a NEW BLACK ZONE ...... does it needed to be changed ? NO ? so why the fuck did you do it , you spend money on that but you dont spend money to make your game BETTER ? WTF ?why do we pay ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Beacheers ().

• Beacheers wrote:

its a rage message , but realy some things are untuch since the beginin and they change things that work ... witch game do that ? NONE
      Yeah that has been my biggest negative about albion for years, They are always reworking old content / Game systems rather then just adding real new content. Look at 2019 we only got solo and group random dungs for that whole year, Everything else since and even before that has really been a rework of an already existing system. Queen was the same thing, Litterly everything added was a system rework, Hideouts a rework of townplots, The whole outlands map a rework of the old map, Crystals a rework, Terris a rework, Hell the only real new content was the damn elite dungs which was really just a larger version of the group randoms which is already a game system we had. Oh wait we got vanity for gear and weapons big deal. Albion needs 100% new content to keep it alive. I also forgot to add that even random dungs were kinda a rework of static dungs because well now statics are worthless content ingame.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Neef ().

• yeah for me the probleme is just that they change old content that work .. why new territory? XD, but dont change old mecanics that people are raging about YEARS ^^
      100% new content to keep it alive, for me that's not totaly true , if they take 6 mounth to fix all the probleme that albion has (OLD FREAKING ONES) i got no probleme for that cause .... right now i'm playing albion cause its the only 3D isometric game with those mecanics (kill - loot - politics) but ..... when they gonna have a concurent .... i'm gonna change game for sure, cause that new game gonna make it way better in terms of quality of live in the game, albion quality of life is shit , you get DC, you got rollback, you need to put back mark every maps, you cant loot people that you kill sometimes, you can be kill by people in PK in yelow zone and be finished by faction flag after .... i got 100 more exemple. THOSE PROBLEME gonna make me leave the game for a BETTER one, one day, that's what they dont anderstand , i allmost started to create one MYSELF XD just cause those probleme are too big for a small game like they create

after, your right, new content is important to keep the community growing, but right now people are leaving not cause the game dont get new content, they leave cause they dont fix bug that exist since allmost the beginin , i play Albion since one year and i'm allready taunt by those probleme, i anderstand players that play since 3 years and leave cause quality of life didn"t change , or changed just slightly (AND DONT FREAKING SAY THAT QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGE CAUSE WE GET FASTEST FAME!!!) XD
    • those one i write just upper need 1 week to fix, .... 1 freaking week ..... and that exist since 3 years .... its just a shame

why world of warcraft was and is still the one that has the bigger community ? they play there game, i REALY feel like NO ALBION DEVS are actualy playing it.... cause if you where playing your game .... you just need 1mounth of playing to just see those probleme i write upper .... and the same amount of time to be TAUNT by those problemes OR they play it but in safe zone, only in dungeon, and never faction flag , or in red or black zone XD

• Beacheers wrote:

Neef wrote:

I don't believe any of the devs really play or if they do I'm suprised.
      i'm stun by what you say ....... your a warmaster , you played that game for a LONNNNNG time ^^ and you say to me that they dont play there own game ..... we are just money for them.... DAMN now i get it
      I'm pretty sure they don't play with us, I believe I have heard there not even allowed to play on live, They most likely play on there own test servers and NDA's things like that, But LIVE i don't think so. Which is why they feel disconnected from the "real" game as the live servers are way different then any test they could run.
    • DAAAAAAMN XDDDDDDDDDD , WOW, ok THAT'S THE ALBION PROBLEME ........................................ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW now i andertand everything , how is that EVEN possible ...

and i'm pretty sure the idea is like "if they play the real game, they gonna cheat , stuff themself with T8 blablabla ...." DAMN UN BE LI VA BLE