Getting Items Back from Destroyed Hideout

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Items from a destroyed hideout

So like many other small guilds, any hideout we constructed was soon obliterated by a T4 BLOB (25 vs 200) yay! Now that's content volume 2....

and so finally the day came where the items from said hideout were available to purchase back (30 days we have waited)

In the video the DEV states we can purchase said items for a meager amount of silver, my tab would cost me 57 million silver, with items such as 5k treasures costing 5x times as much as the actual treasure, but honestly do they even understand what meager means? :thumbdown:

With the current state of play I see small guilds disbanding and people quitting over issues such as this, it doesn't effect me personally so much but I know 3 players already whom have thrown in the towel as a direct result of this.

is this amount intentional?
    • Getting Items Back from Destroyed Hideout

Good Morning,
      The Amount of Silver needed to get Items Back from a destroyed Hideout is ridicoulus. Every Gathering Book needs its worth multiple Times that if you would just buy them anew. Buffood can go up to 10 times its worth, same with Poitions.
      For Example 5 T7 Books= 6,2kk Silver
      Every Resource is the same, its so bad that its just better to abadon them entirely.
      I hope that this will be reconsidered soon
      Images
      • Screen_Shot_02-18-20_at_07.38_PM.PNG

268.71 kB, 316×567, viewed 610 times
    • Hahahah holy shit I did not know the devs made you PAY to get the items back as well. Jesus Queen has really turned into a stick it to the little guy update. Limited entrance to BZ mostly camped by shitters in groups of 10 at all exists half of the day, crap hideout system being zerged by mega alliances, no small scale fighting, and now you must pay to get your stuff back from a hideout you had 0 chance of defending. Seriously SBI you guys need to wake up at some point stuff giving bad players that just mass up in major groups all the benefits.
    • Tabor wrote:

Hahahah holy shit I did not know the devs made you PAY to get the items back as well. Jesus Queen has really turned into a stick it to the little guy update. Limited entrance to BZ mostly camped by shitters in groups of 10 at all exists half of the day, crap hideout system being zerged by mega alliances, no small scale fighting, and now you must pay to get your stuff back from a hideout you had 0 chance of defending. Seriously SBI you guys need to wake up at some point stuff giving bad players that just mass up in major groups all the benefits.
      haha their QA process..

Same as nature thorns, same as quuen..
    • I am sure they added the silver cost on item recovery to avoid exploitation of free item transport by purposely destroying hideouts for this purpose. But I feel the side effect of double fucking the guilds that really got their HO destroyed is worse. Devs instead should monitor HO destruction being exploited by large alliances and punish accordingly.
    • A hideout costs 10 mil + all the stone + 500 siphoned, then you have to place the hideout without it getting destroyed, then you have to get it past phase 2 before you can even use it...... then once destroyed it takes 30 days, you would have to have a totally insane amount of materials gathered before you covered that cost, then you pay to get it back....
      it would have to be a really organised effort to get to a point where that would be beneficial, and by the time you did all that you could of just easily farmed that amount... without so insane risk of all of the above.

It really seems as if there has been an extra number on the formula carried over accidentally, I.E my tab should be 57k and not 57mill...

Could we get some kind of official response to these questions as these amounts are not meager to anyone currently playing Albion Online.
    • So whats the point in even letting you buy back stuff lol? I was thinking about returning to play again after I saw this patch was supposed to help smaller guilds, but its done the opposite from what I am seeing people say. I think I'll keep playing ESO. Hoping one day the devs get it right, and I can return. I love the games concept and pvp, but not zvz.
    • Is this cost as intended? Or is the economy so broken.

It seems to me the loss of the hideout would be enough.

Exploit transferring items from BZ I suppose is a problem. You could make it so the cost of getting items back would be based on the number of hideouts the alliance has near the destroyed hideout..

This game is losing focus on retaining new players and smaller scale fighting, the idea for "queen" which failed. The game has turned into gank online. I see panic at SBI as they try to fix the issues.

I wrote a post October 17th and I think my predictions are coming true....

The game is changing the disarray change has broken apart alliances. Good, but NAP's and are still an issue. Perhaps time will break apart these artificial NAP's.In the mean time small guilds will just have to sit and wait.
    • fillrup wrote:

Is this cost as intended? Or is the economy so broken.

It seems to me the loss of the hideout would be enough.

Exploit transferring items from BZ I suppose is a problem. You could make it so the cost of getting items back would be based on the number of hideouts the alliance has near the destroyed hideout..

This game is losing focus on retaining new players and smaller scale fighting, the idea for "queen" which failed. The game has turned into gank online. I see panic at SBI as they try to fix the issues.

I wrote a post October 17th and I think my predictions are coming true....

The game is changing the disarray change has broken apart alliances. Good, but NAP's and are still an issue. Perhaps time will break apart these artificial NAP's.In the mean time small guilds will just have to sit and wait.
      Lul no it didn’t. Disarray is so weak that it doesn’t matter most of the time, dp u really think 50v100 will turn out in 50 favor with disarray if 100 is competent? All people have done is formed mini guilds in the same alliance and split up groups so they Zerg together in separate blobs.
      sorry your not a prophet yeh wrong