[19. February 2020] Queen Patch 4

• [19. February 2020] Queen Patch 4

Queen Patch 4 - Ver. 1.16.393 / REV 160378 - 19 February 2020

Caerleon Realmgate Memorial Statue

A monument has been built at the destroyed Caerleon Realmgate in honor of those who fought off the Avalonian Invasion. It honors the top three guilds of the Standalone Season:
      • Error404: Main Statue w/Guild Banner, Monument Text
      • Black Order: Side Statue w/Guild Banner
      • RAQ: Side Statue w/Guild Banner
      Visit the former site of the Realmate in Caerleon and pay your respects!

Improvements
      • The magic of the Avalonians now includes interior decorating, bringing new splendor to their dungeons in the form of various art, effect, audio, and terrain improvements
      • Avalonian Armors now change appearance as their tier increases (T4-T8)
      • Improved visual effects for reflected damage for Thorns, Inferno Shield, and Frost Shield spells
      • Elite Dungeons opened via Dungeon Maps now have their own marker to differentiate them from other dungeon types
      • Improved minimaps for all major cities, including their banks, Marketplaces, and Conquerors' Halls
      • Loot UIs now load faster and scroll more smoothly
      • Audio improvements:
        • Polished and cleaned up all Avalonian mob sounds and expanded sound set of Avalonian Winged Guard (Eagle)
        • Improved and expanded sound sets for all bear mounts
        • Added new voiceovers for Morgana Fang and Morgana Magistra
        • Updated Territory defense beam sound and lowered its volume
      Changes
      • Being transported out of a zone by the Smart Cluster Queue now gives a guaranteed protection bubble
      • The Avalonian Priest's Divine Beam now includes a heal-over-time effect, which stacks while the beam is active to give more healing, and remains active for 10 tics after the bean ends (can be purged)
      • To differentiate between them in combat, armor types have received a slight visual scaling adjustment: plate armors are now slightly larger, while cloth armors are now slightly smaller
      Hideout and Territory Fixes
      • Limited furniture placement in various parts of territories and Hideouts, including Hideout exits where furniture would prevent players from leaving
      • Marketplace notifications for items bought/sold in Hideouts now correctly reference the Hideout name
      • Renamed "Territories" section of Guild UI to "Guild Estates", which is now expanded to include Guild Island, Hideouts, and Territories
        • Note: clicking the icon next to an item on this list will show its position on the world map
      • Fixed an issue where members of non-defending guilds could not view the battle UI of an upcoming territory battle via the world map
      • Fixed an issue where scheduled territory battles were not displayed on the territory UI when opened via the Guild UI
      • Numerous additional fixes and improvements to the Territory, City Fight, and Crystal League signup UIs
      Other Fixes
      • Caerleon now correctly registers as "Last City" for respawn purposes when it is the last city visited before dying
      • Improved readability of Smart Cluster Queue UI and Island Move UI
      • Fixed an issue where party kills were not correctly triggering three achievements:
        • Bound By His Oath
        • In a League of Their Own
        • Pull the Plug
      • Two-handed vanity items now display in the offhand slot as well when equipped
      • Desert Wolves have been renamed to "Hyenas" to more accurately reflect their appearance and sound
      • Fixed an issue where the Guild Challenge UI displayed incorrectly for some players without guilds
      • Mercenary Laborers now display more accurate return ranges
      • Additional minor animation, terrain, graphical, audio, and localization fixes
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Faction Flag exploit fix, that you said you literally were going to investigate and fix as it was misuse?
      this is being actively discussed on the Round Table right now for possible ideas and solutions (as well as in the general forums on the Feedback section)
      they honestly need to disband round table, this secretive shit and last moment pulling is cancerous and bad representation and communication
      If your only going to speak to a group you demand elite enough, shame on you your game deserves to fall apart.
    • Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Faction Flag exploit fix, that you said you literally were going to investigate and fix as it was misuse?
      this is being actively discussed on the Round Table right now for possible ideas and solutions (as well as in the general forums on the Feedback section)
      they honestly need to disband round table, this secretive shit and last moment pulling is cancerous and bad representation and communicationIf your only going to speak to a group you demand elite enough, shame on you your game deserves to fall apart.
      But its not secretive - its same as on main forums - just a parallel discussion.

I've told you that this is also being acknowledged on the main forums under Feedback and Suggestions - did I not?

Red flag hunting Faction flag in yellow zone

(Post #5)
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

they honestly need to disband round table, this secretive shit and last moment pulling is cancerous and bad representation and communicationIf your only going to speak to a group you demand elite enough, shame on you your game deserves to fall apart.
      But its not secretive - its same as on main forums - just a parallel discussion.
      I've told you that this is also being acknowledged on the main forums under Feedback and Suggestions - did I not?

(Post #5)
      I’ve seen it but there was only one response so far with multiple vague suggestions, there wasn’t much of anything further brought up on it from SBI. But yes I’m aware of that thread. I still think Round table should be purged and more open conversation held with the general, if Queens has any evidence.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sgtbloodelf ().

• Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Sgtbloodelf wrote:

But its not secretive - its same as on main forums - just a parallel discussion.I've told you that this is also being acknowledged on the main forums under Feedback and Suggestions - did I not?

(Post #5)
      I’ve seen it but there was only one response so far with multiple vague suggestions, there wasn’t much of anything further brought up on it from SBI. But yes I’m aware of that thread. I still think Round table should be purged and more open conversation held with the general, if Queens has any evidence.
      The base mistake here is, they even listen to a player in how to make the game. Looks like someone forgot, who is the players and who is developers.
      And only developers can be interested in making game better.
      Greedy players can looks like anything, but they all goals - making they gameplay more easy and fun personally for them. They dont know how the games works, they dont care on retention, servers fees, ad costs, other players and etc.

That why round table dont care on exploits, hide bugged but profitable features, and force the thing just to make game better personally for them.

SBI - stop letting players do your job! The surgeon should not ask the patient how to cure his illness! You must do it youself!
      The idea that the patient knows his body better - just because he has been using it for 30 years - is absurd!

The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

• iRawr wrote:

That why round table dont care on exploits, hide bugged but profitable features, and force the thing just to make game better personally for them.
      Im part of the RT - and I find your message absolutely false. Yes - there are some players (from the large "Megas" that should not be on the RT - they just got put there "automatically") but not all players there are trying to benefit themselves.

Im not even part of a Zerg or a Mega...
    • Captainrussia wrote:

iRawr wrote:

Im part of the RT - and I find your message absolutely false. Yes - there are some players (from the large "Megas" that should not be on the RT - they just got put there "automatically") but not all players there are trying to benefit themselves.
      Im not even part of a Zerg or a Mega...
      If you are so sure of this, maybe you have a number of examples where RT members submitted existing exploits or surely imbalanced or bugged things to discussion, before their mass publication and the violent reaction of players in public places, on a forum or reddit?
      And corrected, thanks to the dedication of RT?

If RT works good, and this is fixed already, i am sure you can tell about it now. And why there is alot of problems, what didn't get fixed yet?
      For example, what kind of mega alliance get benefits from HG ratting, if the developers goal in this content is nice 2v2 pvp? Or why there is need like 2 weeks to fix avalonian assemblers bug(with statues), what was used by all top guilds in game for all this time?

if you, as a member of RT, say so categorically that opinion like mine is false, it is obvious that you have facts that are more important than empty words about how good you are and how everyone around is mistaken.
      I am sure the publishing of the facts will help alot of people believe in RT, and they also can support you to push healthy suggestions to the game.

The post was edited 3 times, last by iRawr ().

• RT is just a group of elitist and people like Captain Russia constantly prove my point that they can’t even hold maturity to provide points of how to fix things more or less how they act, democracy works a lot better then republicans do.
      Take a hint from a few American presidents, it fails horribly when you circle jerk only a few people and expect grand results, RT is that nice sorry excuse.
      If you won’t tell the common player, then why you telling the elite one sided? I’ve already seen the shining examples of some of these RT, some people like Jonahveil, fuck yes. Some these others? No thanks, I’ll pass on them even being on a committee without true critics.
    • iRawr wrote:

If you are so sure of this, maybe you have a number of examples where RT members submitted existing exploits or surely imbalanced or bugged things to discussion, before their mass publication and the violent reaction of players in public places, on a forum or reddit?
      And corrected, thanks to the dedication of RT?
      First of all - RT is not a "bug submission forum".
      Second of all - your request in itself is unrealistic for anyone but a forum mod to answer. I don't have time to track every poster's reply on the RT (or the main forums - Im very active here as well), and also I don't get paid for doing this. Im already too busy with IRL, my own posts (on RT and on main forum) and with my Youtube channel. Oh - almost forgot, I also need time to actually play the game, right? Too many time sinks.
      However having said that - I can (with pleasure) list a number of topics that I have personally pushed or heavily supported myself:

Battle Mount fix to not be damaged by Dual Swords % damage (personally pushed and started the thread). Completed.

2v2 HG fix to fix ratting (personally pushed and started the thread). Still in Progress. Im getting enormous amount of pushback from the RT. Im convinced they are all enjoying ratting.

More solo PVP content (personally pushed and started the thread) Still in progress.

ZvZ Dissaray debuff (supported the thread) was supporting harsher ZvZ debuff - still in progress, as the latest NDA has a harsher fix.

No nerf to Galatines or Weepeing repeater (supported no nerf, but everyone on RT was pushing for a nerf). Failed - as Galas already got nerfed, see NDA

There might be a couple more that I've missed. Its been what... 2-3 months that I've been on RT now? Could be that I've missed something.

iRawr wrote:

For example, what kind of mega alliance get benefits from HG ratting, if the developers goal in this content is nice 2v2 pvp?
      Apparently most "Megas" benefit from ratting, all their perceived fake stats of 200 mil PVE and PVP fame are from ratting HG. Of course they would never admit that, but I've caught a couple super high tier spec characters from top alliances doing that. That is why there is so much "pushback" and "paper shuffling" going on when RT members try to dismiss how bad this problem is. But the DEVs are aware - and change is coming.

iRawr wrote:

Or why there is need like 2 weeks to fix avalonian assemblers bug(with statues), what was used by all top guilds in game for all this time?
      This was not mentioned on the RT at all. Again - RT is not a bug/exploit forum. Its basically a smaller and more secluded "Feedback and Suggestion" forum, where most questions are directed at the ZvZ Mega alliance leads (until SBI decides to actually diversify the composition of RT by adding more solo/casual or small scale players)

iRawr wrote:

if you, as a member of RT, say so categorically that opinion like mine is false, it is obvious that you have facts that are more important than empty words about how good you are and how everyone around is mistaken.
      I am sure the publishing of the facts will help alot of people believe in RT, and they also can support you to push healthy suggestions to the game.
      Not opinion dear friend. The following sounded like a very harsh accusation, and it was a blanket statement (applied to everyone on the RT): "That why round table dont care on exploits, hide bugged but profitable features, and force the thing just to make game better personally for them." with which I disagree with for the most part (you do have a small point, but you did not articulate it well enough). SBI just needs to diversify their RT composition, thats all. Less Zerg - more people who do all different kinds of content. Thats all.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Captainrussia ().