Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th

• Make instanced terry fights like this: t4 = 5v5 t5=10v10 t6=15v15 t7=20v20
      t8=40v40 this would bring more fun content and less shitty
      handholding

Also CGVG from lv1-3 gives basically no season pts it was better before
      when u could just do casual 5v5 once a day for fun and still get a
      decent amount of season pts for a win now its just useless if u dont
      have a tryhard roster to do high level tokens

And put all castles on 2 timers(1NA 1EU) like it was before so mega
      alliance cant mass up 200player for each castle whitout being contested
      anywhere. New castle timers r bad.
    • Are you kidding me? Reduce fame and silver for aliance? Can you disband aliance? I played with ramdom players. After removed aliance. Or friendly fire. I can make party with my 4 friend and we can inv some ramdon player. In bz can kill him after dung. Without warning. BZ is about aliance. If you want prevent monopol from big aliance open fight territory in realtime. For example. If some ppl kill soilder in territory territori lose food points. Territory out of foood, possible claim. Easy small guild can kill big ally or big ally wil hold territories and defending guards. Will more battle and all will fun.
    • I don't think that you get it! the issue is not in how many territories the alliances hold! It's about them roaming around in 200 man zergs vs 30-40 players. Chase the small zerg across 5 maps, and then camp the hideouts to keep you there! This is NOT content, this is just suicide, and donate gear to the "MEGAS". We go out looking for some good ZVZ and come across a beast of T4/T5 blob, where we get wiped out in seconds. Because the zerg debuff does jack all when they hit you in waves, whilst your cooldowns are still down.
      There is a reason why 80% of people voted for the alliances to go away. Because there would finally be some content in this game.
      Your excuse for "casual players, friends and traders, wont be able to play with their friends" is not good enough.
      Having 300 people in either an alliance or just the guild is plenty!! These "MEGAS" just want to have 3-4 alts in the guild so that they can have multiple battlemounts.
      Open your eyes and see what is happening in front of you. Don't just stream Reset days, stream daily ZVZ's and you will see how unfair and absolutely trash it is to go out fighting.
      I have grown to really love this game, but with these beastly zergs roaming around, i may have to stop my premium, and stop playing all together.

Rant over.
    • Why are you coming back for such an important update? You have no idea how frustrating it is to play and in ANY portal there are 30 Arch idiots waiting to be dismantled and you cannot enter BLACK, punish these shit players, players alone can barely get into black because the guys have become owners of everything.I entered through the North portal and guess what? In the two exits, there were 15 Mega Alliance players in each one and I died. I bought my equipment again and decided to go through the South Portal and guess? 15 players in each portal and again I died. West is the same, after you announced that the Arch players apparently got angry and are doing EVERYTHING to fuck with the lives of new players, just this week I brought 5 friends to the game and they are all complaining that they can't level because they are being hunted by Arch.Sorry my english, i use google translater.I came here just to notify you how frustrating it was to play in the last 5 days because, apparently, you thought about changing the mega alliances irritated you.

The post was edited 5 times, last by ReLiFFeR ().

• It would be interesting if in making wizards we not only had to earn season points from the guild, but we also took out.

For example, considering a map that generates 50 daily points:
      We would have parameter 0 - 25 - 50

• 0 to 25 if at the end of the day the map is below 25 points, those points are lost by the dominant guild of the territory.

• 25 to 50 if at the end of the day the map is 25 and above, these points would be earned by the dominant guild in the territory. (as it is today.)
      complementing......some points that this tool could contribute in AO in my persecution:

1) It would bring smaller scale fights, because there is a risk in addition to not scoring, but losing points at the end of the day.
      2) It gives more incentive for small groups to influence the season.
      3) Maintenance of the territories, people will need to be close to the territory to defend it, as they run the risk of losing season points.
      4) Smaller guilds can make deals to defend wizards in exchange for protecting their hideouts, without necessarily surrendering to large alliances.
      5) Smaller guilds can cause damage to large guilds and alliances with simple daily attacks, directly inflicting where it hurts, at season points.
      6) If at the end of the day the guild dominating the territory has many territories but does not defend its wizards, depending on the number of points at the end of the day, it may be losing a large amount of season points in addition to the symphonic energies.
      7) Territories will need to be chosen more punctually to work to defend it.
      8- There is no specific time for attacking magicians, it can be done by a few men, it is done quickly, which makes it difficult for large zergs to gather to defend them, in addition to creating a panic if many magicians are attacked.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Akhenaden ().

• Want an easy way to find out how toxic the mega alliance is? My account is a month old and I am getting up quickly because I am playing alone, but watch my deaths. IT'S ALWAYS FOR MEGA ALLIANCES, it's just that I'm a newbie who's trying to evolve, but imagine a person who doesn't have the patience and gets into the game and dies by 15v1? You are just killing your game.

My account is the best example.

90% of my deaths are due to Arch who is killing newbies at the entrance to the Black portal and making it impossible for people to play, literally every 15 times I go black in 14 of them, there are MANY PEOPLE at the entrance killing anyone who wants to pass, in as they practically keep black and no one can enter forcing new players to enter. His excuse of "We don't want to bother friends" is very flawed, I'm having to leave my guild and join Arch if I want to have at least some shit.

Sorry for the english, google translater.

The post was edited 4 times, last by ReLiFFeR ().

• @ReLiFFeR stop cry. I was death in zvz, on fame, with transport once I lost with 30 k( 30 stacks t6 hide) lost 35M. It is premium for one year. Death and lose gear is albion. I running all time full loot for fraction or RZ or BZ. Play with together with you friend. BZ isnt for solo player. ( or for solo build+ skill)You can make aliance bigger than Arch and can go farming their player. If big ali want all, they pay for all. Each day zvz, and other. Each zvz isnt in result 200:0 each side have lose gear and trash gear. Every allince losing gear. Big ali LF content with big ali. And in one fight lose billions. Trash items.

For example tommorow. I was flag for Lymhurst and in Yew wood. And some party no name small giuld could kill me. On t3 horse + skill and they cant kill me. If you are death probably on you fail.
    • Budhys wrote:

@ReLiFFeR stop cry. I was death in zvz, on fame, with transport once I lost with 30 k( 30 stacks t6 hide) lost 35M. It is premium for one year. Death and lose gear is albion. I running all time full loot for fraction or RZ or BZ. Play with together with you friend. BZ isnt for solo player. ( or for solo build+ skill)You can make aliance bigger than Arch and can go farming their player. If big ali want all, they pay for all. Each day zvz, and other. Each zvz isnt in result 200:0 each side have lose gear and trash gear. Every allince losing gear. Big ali LF content with big ali. And in one fight lose billions. Trash items.

For example tommorow. I was flag for Lymhurst and in Yew wood. And some party no name small giuld could kill me. On t3 horse + skill and they cant kill me. If you are death probably on you fail.
      @ReLiFFeR

@Budhys Though you may be correct tons of people may also die along with the big alliances like ARCH and POE, But portal camping is a big problem and has nothing to do with any normal death, Camping portals with 15+ people and easily killing new players shouldn't be allowed, This needs to stop, If theses new players can't even leave the first portal zone how will they ever grow into vet players they simply wont, They will just stop playing the game or end up joining ARCH just to get by the portals. Now I can tell you that if you double bubble you can get past the portal gankers, You just head North of the portal intil your bubble and bubble debuff drops then head back to the portal shield ring, Don't go into the bubble ring intil your as close to the side of the portal ring with the closest gate, Then you enter the shield area and you should then have a bubble that will take you all the way to the gate. Now this isn't a perfect fix and this shouldn't have to be done, I believe the best thing SBI could do is add shield areas like the ones the entrances of the Blackzone Rest cities have at each portal zone exit, This way people cannot camp the exit gates. This portal camping is a big problem for new and old players of albion, Because if we keep running off the new players old players soon wont have any people to play with and well new players will just find a different game. Simple answer is Portal Camping is Killing Albion. Now back to @ReLiFFeR I can suggest you double bubble and this should get you through the gankers or you could simply change home cities, Martlock is the home of ARCH and for some reason they cannot get over themself and stop camping portal zones, For example Thedford does have some portal campers but most the time 1 of the portal is clear or if you do double bubble the gankers will not chase into the next zone. I also know some of the other cities are much better then Martlock. Currently Martlock is prob the worst portal for new players to be locked to. Martlock is camped by ARCH almost 24/7 because they are sad little kids that have no real skill and just want the easiest kills they can get, I don't know why they injoy this mindless gameplay but they do.

EDIT: Also want to add to the ARCH portal gankers to defend againest comment, You know you will run anytime a decent size group comes in to fight your portal campers, You run even at even numbered fights, You are simply camping portal zones for easy kills not real fights.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().

• ReLiFFeR wrote:

Why are you coming back for such an important update? You have no idea how frustrating it is to play and in ANY portal there are 30 Arch idiots waiting to be dismantled and you cannot enter BLACK, punish these shit players, players alone can barely get into black because the guys have become owners of everything.I entered through the North portal and guess what? In the two exits, there were 15 Mega Alliance players in each one and I died. I bought my equipment again and decided to go through the South Portal and guess? 15 players in each portal and again I died. West is the same, after you announced that the Arch players apparently got angry and are doing EVERYTHING to fuck with the lives of new players, just this week I brought 5 friends to the game and they are all complaining that they can't level because they are being hunted by Arch.Sorry my english, i use google translater.I came here just to notify you how frustrating it was to play in the last 5 days because, apparently, you thought about changing the mega alliances irritated you.
      dont worry my friend, Now they will keep killing you but without alliance.

Welcome to the black zone of the Queen update
    • Neef wrote:

Budhys wrote:

@ReLiFFeR stop cry. I was death in zvz, on fame, with transport once I lost with 30 k( 30 stacks t6 hide) lost 35M. It is premium for one year. Death and lose gear is albion. I running all time full loot for fraction or RZ or BZ. Play with together with you friend. BZ isnt for solo player. ( or for solo build+ skill)You can make aliance bigger than Arch and can go farming their player. If big ali want all, they pay for all. Each day zvz, and other. Each zvz isnt in result 200:0 each side have lose gear and trash gear. Every allince losing gear. Big ali LF content with big ali. And in one fight lose billions. Trash items.

@ReLiFFeR
      @Budhys Though you may be correct tons of people may also die along with the big alliances like ARCH and POE, But portal camping is a big problem and has nothing to do with any normal death, Camping portals with 15+ people and easily killing new players shouldn't be allowed, This needs to stop, If theses new players can't even leave the first portal zone how will they ever grow into vet players they simply wont, They will just stop playing the game or end up joining ARCH just to get by the portals. Now I can tell you that if you double bubble you can get past the portal gankers, You just head North of the portal intil your bubble and bubble debuff drops then head back to the portal shield ring, Don't go into the bubble ring intil your as close to the side of the portal ring with the closest gate, Then you enter the shield area and you should then have a bubble that will take you all the way to the gate. Now this isn't a perfect fix and this shouldn't have to be done, I believe the best thing SBI could do is add shield areas like the ones the entrances of the Blackzone Rest cities have at each portal zone exit, This way people cannot camp the exit gates. This portal camping is a big problem for new and old players of albion, Because if we keep running off the new players old players soon wont have any people to play with and well new players will just find a different game. Simple answer is Portal Camping is Killing Albion. Now back to @ReLiFFeR I can suggest you double bubble and this should get you through the gankers or you could simply change home cities, Martlock is the home of ARCH and for some reason they cannot get over themself and stop camping portal zones, For example Thedford does have some portal campers but most the time 1 of the portal is clear or if you do double bubble the gankers will not chase into the next zone. I also know some of the other cities are much better then Martlock. Currently Martlock is prob the worst portal for new players to be locked to. Martlock is camped by ARCH almost 24/7 because they are sad little kids that have no real skill and just want the easiest kills they can get, I don't know why they injoy this mindless gameplay but they do.

EDIT: Also want to add to the ARCH portal gankers to defend againest comment, You know you will run anytime a decent size group comes in to fight your portal campers, You run even at even numbered fights, You are simply camping portal zones for easy kills not real fights.
      And that's why I published this!

Portal Gank is killing the game progression slowly and is only fun for 1% of players, but the problem is not in the activity itself, but in the way the map is drawn.
      We only have 15 maps for this activity and this should end as soon as possible. Gankers must remain in the game but must be dispersed over 30, 60 or 120 maps and never just 15.

And yes, the portal Gankers (not just Arch) can argue whatever they want, because everything they point out is easily confronted with the reality of the numbers that their gameplay is causing.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LordSilva ().

• You are right and wrong

It is sandbox and people do what is good risk vs reward ..

Risk with 20 people is low..if danger get bubble and gg

Reward .. continuously gear

So it is an issue if development to not touch the risk vs reward in 20 on 1

And it could be so simple, reduce reward by increased trash rate based on n+x on n..

Same as 2hg

It is low risk and high reward to rat

Make the final chest channel - done

Playerbase is suggesting on non RT level for + years..