Extended: The Premium Promo Pack!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Extended: The Premium Promo Pack!

With the launch of the Queen update, we announced a special offer for first-time buyers: the Premium Promo Pack, which includes Gold and special bonus items and is available exclusively through our ingame store. This offer was set to end today, but due to its popularity, we're happy to announce that it will be available for another 4 weeks, until March 16 at 10:00 UTC.

Here's more info:

Special Offer for First-Time Buyers

For those of you who have not yet made a real-money purchase in our shop, we are happy to now offer the Premium Promo Pack with fantastic bonus items. This pack costs only USD $11.95 and includes the following:
      • 30 Days of Premium
      • 1,000 Gold
      • Keeper Horse Mount Skin
      This special offer is only available through the ingame store (under "Featured Offers"), so log in now and pick up a great deal!
    • luis2408 wrote:

New account or can be in new Character ?
      PrintsKaspian

It has to be a new account, or in another scenario if you never previously bought premium on your main then this promo pack will work. If you previously owned premium then the pack won't unlock if bought with that account. this is iirc. I'd say google the original annauncement of the pack but I'm posetive it's for first time premium buyers since it replaced the last pack that was for new premium buyers.

• Elanoar wrote:

luis2408 wrote:

New account or can be in new Character ?
      PrintsKaspian

It has to be a new account, or in another scenario if you never previously bought premium on your main then this promo pack will work. If you previously owned premium then the pack won't unlock if bought with that account. this is iirc. I'd say google the original annauncement of the pack but I'm posetive it's for first time premium buyers since it replaced the last pack that was for new premium buyers.

It is per account and the criteria is "real-money purchase" - which includes gold so not necessarily Premium since you can get that with silver.