Albion online: HellGates 2vs2|TOP PVP

• Hollywoodi wrote:

@Retroman if u have any doubts how imbalance fear robe is, here is a good example..

99% of all fights on video get decided by the use of fear robe..
      Before they even look at item balance - they need to rebelance entire HG purpose and eliminate rats.

I am Ok with fear robe being only useful in 1 type of content in Albion. (but if they want to balance it further - sure... but first really - just fix hellgates already)
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

@Retroman if u have any doubts how imbalance fear robe is, here is a good example..

Before they even look at item balance - they need to rebelance entire HG purpose and eliminate rats.
      I am Ok with fear robe being only useful in 1 type of content in Albion. (but if they want to balance it further - sure... but first really - just fix hellgates already)
      useful is okay, but that is 20 times in a row the same picture.. fear used as mega CC on cloth - dead

Cloth is already OP it excells everything ..but to give cloth the best CC available..that is..over the top..

And the video proof it.. you can change the dps to fire, pike, sword, blackhands, axe, skull.. but u cannot change the fear robe..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hollywoodi ().

• Hollywoodi wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Before they even look at item balance - they need to rebelance entire HG purpose and eliminate rats.I am Ok with fear robe being only useful in 1 type of content in Albion. (but if they want to balance it further - sure... but first really - just fix hellgates already)
      useful is okay, but that is 20 times in a row the same picture.. fear used as mega CC on cloth - dead
      Cloth is already OP it excells everything ..but to give cloth the best CC available..that is..over the top..

And the video proof it.. you can change the dps to fire, pike, sword, blackhands, axe, skull.. but u cannot change the fear robe..
      Fear robe gets easily countered by Holy Blessing W (which is why most run holy in HG as a healer partner).
      But then you can bring a druid healer and win 80% of HG if you kite with a kiting DPS. (I remember someone telling me that?) But you cant have both a Holy Blessing and a kiting healer.

And then even thought I want to advocate for gear lock (no swap, only skill swap) in HG - people keep telling me to bring 5 different helmets to HG. So shouldn't knight helmet help here? Also Mage robe purges Fear robe, plus all other purge spells.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

Before they even look at item balance - they need to rebelance entire HG purpose and eliminate rats.I am Ok with fear robe being only useful in 1 type of content in Albion. (but if they want to balance it further - sure... but first really - just fix hellgates already)
      useful is okay, but that is 20 times in a row the same picture.. fear used as mega CC on cloth - deadCloth is already OP it excells everything ..but to give cloth the best CC available..that is..over the top..

Fear robe gets easily countered by Holy Blessing W (which is why most run holy in HG as a healer partner).But then you can bring a druid healer and win 80% of HG if you kite with a kiting DPS. (I remember someone telling me that?) But you cant have both a Holy Blessing and a kiting healer.

And then even thought I want to advocate for gear lock (no swap, only skill swap) in HG - people keep telling me to bring 5 different helmets to HG. So shouldn't knight helmet help here? Also Mage robe purges Fear robe, plus all other purge spells.
      mage robe doesn't purge fear if healer fears because healer does no damage.

If someone kites they stay out of fear range, that doesn't reduce the power of fear as 95% of people don't do kite fights

Holy blessing works against fear but as u see in the video, btw all holy there or most, their blessing doesn't safe them at all

What I dislike is, cloth armor is already OP compared to leather and plate because u can almost have everything better on cloth and that kills diversity - but to have one of the best CC in cloth aka fear is too much..
    • yiconomics wrote:

Mage robe won't purge fiend robe. Test it out.
      It won't if you are not taking DMG from the Fear Robe user, correct. Usually only 1 fiend robe user (the healer) falls into that category

Hollywoodi wrote:

mage robe doesn't purge fear if healer fears because healer does no damage.
      Correct, (unless the healer pokes or use some DOT spell), so that makes it only 1 Fiend robe that is not purged by mage robe. The DPS who uses Fiend robe - will always get purged.