[RESOLVED] Crystal League From Towers [Update: 11:47 UTC, 17.02.20]

• Mytherceria wrote:

Hi everyone,

There is currently a bug which causes loot to be distributed to players participating in Crystal League matches from a Level 8 Tower, regardless of whether they have won or lost the fight and of the token level used.

The first that time that this bug appeared was around 24 hours ago, as Level 8 Towers were not open until then.

Due to this, Arena and Crystal League matches have been disabled until further notice.

Our developers are working on a solution to the problem and we will update you as soon as we receive any new information. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

- Mytherceria & Dev Team

Edit: If you benefited from this bug and got higher than expected loot, please keep the loot on your character as it will be clawed back. Trying to evade this requirement will be classified as a deliberate exploit by us.
      Just to clarify, this bug has been in existence since Queen launched. Guilds aware were of the exploit were able to abuse level 4/5/6/7 tower chest rewards prior to yesterday, first time level 8 tower, and obtained additional siphoning energy. Also, there have been several T7 towers on the map for 1 week, and those towers have a 1/5 chance for a Silver battle-mount as well as the siphoning energy rewards. The existence of even a single level 7 tower for 1 week means there is a max of 3x prime times in which you can do at least 2 CGVG fights for 7 days. Then you add the weekly level 4 and 5 crystals that's an additional 6 crystals. That is 48 potential attempts to do crystals with 1/5 rate for battle mounts. I am sure there were plenty of GVG teams that have seen this bug first hand but were not aware of what was happening exactly, and some knew exactly what was happening and could've exploited it to the max.

I understand if it's impossible to reverse all of the additional siphoned energy rewards, but you must reverse all the earned battle mounts through this exploit for level 7 and 8 towers throughout the entirety of the season up until now.
    • Killing naked players in crystal is rly common.

When they see they have no chance, they just go naked and suicide to end match faster.

And in the past a lot of teams forfeited to others, even in gvgs. How this is exploit? There are no rules saying you can't forfeit.

And don't come with that bug stuff. It was Cleary supposed to be like this in their head, but sbi never tought it would be mass players doing same stuff.

The idea was always to have more players doing crystals. They are supposed to do that when guilds normally hold a low number of towers? Don't think so.

Just admit your mistakes and say: that's it, it was our mistake.
    • apollonator wrote:

Killing naked players in crystal is rly common.

When they see they have no chance, they just go naked and suicide to end match faster.

And in the past a lot of teams forfeited to others, even in gvgs. How this is exploit? There are no rules saying you can't forfeit.

And don't come with that bug stuff. It was Cleary supposed to be like this in their head, but sbi never tought it would be mass players doing same stuff.

The idea was always to have more players doing crystals. They are supposed to do that when guilds normally hold a low number of towers? Don't think so.

Just admit your mistakes and say: that's it, it was our mistake.
      Considering that the first lvl 7 towers were made 1 week ago, with 6 cgvg per day, it would mean 2.5k energy per day per team per timeslot abusing this bug. I am quite certain that this has been abused. All I said is, that if a character that has 10 hours playtime, or below 5 mil total fame has been involved into using this bug, it is a throwaway character that is used to abuse a bug knowingly, since getting the character banned is less of a loss than the energy that he would bring. If that is the case, that those characters have been involved, then those were deliberately added to the guild to farm energy unpunished. That method should 100% be punished on guild level, either the person who guild invited that character, or the leader of the guild, or the guy who gave that character permissions to launch cgvg. @Mytherceria Please make sure that if there's an excessive amount of low fame/ playtime characters doing those cgvgs, that not only those throw away chars get banned, but also people involved with them.
    • Mytherceria wrote:

EDIT: The bug has been fixed in Queen Hotfix 3.1. Arena and Crystal League matches are now enabled.

If you benefited from this bug and got higher than expected loot, please keep the loot on your character as it will be clawed back. Trying to evade this requirement will be classified as a deliberate exploit by us. We will update you on more details regarding the clawback shortly.

Hi everyone,

There is currently a bug which causes loot to be distributed to players participating in Crystal League matches from all Tower levels, regardless of whether they have won or lost the fight and of the token level used.

This bug appeared at the start of Guild Season 8. However, Level 8 Towers were only affected on the weekend of 15 - 16 February, as they were not open until then.

Due to this, Arena and Crystal League matches have been disabled until further notice.

Our developers are working on a solution to the problem and we will update you as soon as we receive any new information. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

- Mytherceria & Dev Team
      So Mr, Community manager, the loot will be related to Tokens right? That mean you can receive it if fighting form city right?

So I would like to receive my rewards from lvl 5 to 8. Should I DM you the nicks of the players who played with me? You can confirm it in albion website (crystalleague results)
    • apollonator wrote:

So Mr, Community manager, the loot will be related to Tokens right? That mean you can receive it if fighting form city right?
      So I would like to receive my rewards from lvl 5 to 8. Should I DM you the nicks of the players who played with me? You can confirm it in albion website (crystalleague results)

This bug only affected players who played Crystal League matches via territory towers.

Hope that clarifies.

- Ms Community Manager

Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

apollonator wrote:

This bug only affected players who played Crystal League matches via territory towers.

Hope that clarifies.

- Ms Community Manager
      So if you are sticking to the token, and not the tower, because it was a bug, why we dont get rewards in city?
    • SirusX715 wrote:

If he's saying high tier tokens are not giving high tier rewards when run from city/hideout, that sounds like a bug that should be addressed. The tower level up is bonus reward enough for running at a tower. No need to short change the individual rewards.

This sounds more like a feedback to me. Crystal League matches from territory towers grant an additional chest with rewards, whereas matches from the city do not do so. This is not a bug and it is intended.

Mytherceria#3744
    • @Mytherceria any opinion about checking cgvg history and see if any lvl 7/8 towers were abused by low fame chars who also got low amount of playtime? Since people could make new throwaway chars to a use the bug, while knowing that they would get banned. This is definitely to blame on the people who provide cgvg towers to those characters and give them the permission to launch cgvg. Hence a punishment for those people needs to be in place aswell.