How do I change my starting town respawn?

• Yes it's possible, I believe you just need to travel to another city and the game will remember that you've been there and if you die you will teleport to last city which is gonna be the new one.
      If you don't want to travel on the road you can teleport to any city but you'll have to post for luggage, otherwise just sell everything, teleport naked and start all over from scratch in the new town.
    • teopower89 wrote:

Yes it's possible, I believe you just need to travel to another city and the game will remember that you've been there and if you die you will teleport to last city which is gonna be the new one.
      If you don't want to travel on the road you can teleport to any city but you'll have to post for luggage, otherwise just sell everything, teleport naked and start all over from scratch in the new town.
      So similar procedure as in resetting my Outland portal by using a different city portal, but here just going from my home city to another one in a single voyage?
    • Lofthild wrote:

teopower89 wrote:

Yes it's possible, I believe you just need to travel to another city and the game will remember that you've been there and if you die you will teleport to last city which is gonna be the new one.
      So similar procedure as in resetting my Outland portal by using a different city portal, but here just going from my home city to another one in a single voyage?
      As far as I know, yes.