Solodungeons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Solodungeons

Hai everybody,

i would only one thing change.
      Since I also play a lot solo, it bothers me considerably that the Solodungeons are partly taken by 5-6 gankers for dungeon diving. This is really no fun anymore and creates enormous frustration (by the way not only for me). My suggestion would be to make the Solodungeons into a kind of solo arena, i.e. only 2 players are allowed at the same time in a solo dungeon. There might even be a chance to create fair fights and more real solo content, as this type of dungeons are currently are really only used for ganking.

Regards

Volker
    • There’s a huge downside to this. All that will happen is friendly/guided players will run BZ solo dungeons in pairs all day long and in complete safety, which is not good in an open world full loot pvp game. So it’s a no from me.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • bushcravter wrote:

Hai everybody,

Since I also play a lot solo, it bothers me considerably that the Solodungeons are partly taken by 5-6 gankers for dungeon diving. This is really no fun anymore and creates enormous frustration (by the way not only for me). My suggestion would be to make the Solodungeons into a kind of solo arena, i.e. only 2 players are allowed at the same time in a solo dungeon. There might even be a chance to create fair fights and more real solo content, as this type of dungeons are currently are really only used for ganking.

Regards

Volker
      try running t6 zones... t7 and up are too contested and very little point to solo. Therefore best fame/hr is in t6 zones.
    • Midgard wrote:

There’s a huge downside to this. All that will happen is friendly/guided players will run BZ solo dungeons in pairs all day long and in complete safety, which is not good in an open world full loot pvp game. So it’s a no from me.
      I was saying same thing and I gave a similar ( completely ignored) idea: solo dungeon: 1 person enters and the dungeon portal disappears (but make the channeling to enter at least 3 times longer) the dungeon is connected with another random dungeon of the same map and so there is the probability to find someone inside. Because they are connected randomly you could also connect 3-4 dungeons.
      Doing this you make happy also all the people asking for 1v1 hellgates

The post was edited 1 time, last by hypnoticshadow ().

• Captainrussia wrote:

bushcravter wrote:

Hai everybody,

Regards

Volker
      try running t6 zones... t7 and up are too contested and very little point to solo. Therefore best fame/hr is in t6 zones.
      For fame i run through t5-6 group dungeons solo. There are no ganker and the fame is good. But i also want to use the t7-8 solodungeons (for loot)