Arena Build

• Arena Build

New player. Each day I play in arenas to get my 3 wins. Which only happens when I have good teammates that carry me. Currently using spear. Tonight played against a guy that used a Death Giver. It was very effective. Which got me thinking about a potential build. Death Giver, Mage Helm, Assassin Vest and Specter boots. Thoughts? Any recommendations most welcome.

I know my skill level is likely low. My IP in the arena is usually the lowest at 730 or so. Maybe that's my problem? I get blowed up real good at times. Even had an archer just stand toe to toe with autoshot. He might have went afk, but still won.
    • IP makes zero difference in arena so thats not the problem.

If you run spear i've made a build thats very effective and really easy to run: Trinity spear(get the cheapest you can afford) Hunter jacket, Assassin's hood, Scholar sandals, Thetford cape or keeper cape. The gameplan is to charge up inner focus>trinity's E and blow up the healer or people clamped up, once that is over, turn on haste from hunter jacket to keep the pressure on and reset with scholar and assassins hood when necessary, because your only defense is mobility. The mobility also helps to capture runes if the opportunity comes, but try not to 1v1 with this build unless the opponent is weak, its not meant for that.

I can't really comment on your deathgivers build(never played daggers), but i guess stalker hood would be better since you're melee.
    • If you want you can run:

Deathgivers - for all around and more damage under 40%
      Stalker Hood
      Assassin Jacket
      Hellion Shoes
      Thetford Cape

Deathgivers - for basically almost one shot
      Royal Hood
      Assassin Jacket
      Hellion Shoes
      Thetford Cape

If you plan to take any of these builds to open world I guess I would suggest Undead cape over Thetford... so hopefully you can run if in danger :D