[Solo Dungeons] Limit max ppl in solo dungeon or warning on chat.

• [Solo Dungeons] Limit max ppl in solo dungeon or warning on chat.

Solo dungeons in black zone are literally unplayable as solo because everytime it will end by a 2vs1 dive without chance to survive, only way to play solo dungeons now is doing it with a friend in party because you have chance to defend yourself and survive and that is bad because SOLO dungeons should be able to complete it SOLO not with a teammate. 2 Players limit in solo dungeon should fix everything, it don't kill any PvP in dungeon, just make it balanced so if someone enter your dungeon when you are doing it then he have to fight you 1vs1, now you are just doing dungeon see 2 ppl and know that you are dead for sure, this is really unfair and unbalanced.

Or maybe just show alert on chat when there are more than 2 ppl in dungeon so you will know that you have to escape because they will kill you without any chance for surviving.
    • I would be ok with this change but think a better/easier solution is simply adding the blob mechanics to both solo and group dungeons. These dungeons were specifically designed for exact group sizes. So simply make them blob with 2+ in SRDs and 6+ in GRDs. Although ultimately maybe it would be better to max SRDs with 2 people only while also not allowing groups. This would/could be abused by alts unfortunately but I think most would not do this knowing they could only at most be dove by one other person.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tabor ().

• Take years for change like this.
      Game is supporting that king of activity, that can be fixed easily:
      • HG rats
      • 2+ divers in srd
      • 8+ divers in grd
      The only reason it is not fixed yet - game support such content. And dev want players to do it.

Just no one can't be that stupid to not guess that if solo random dungeon can be dived by group of 5 ppl - players will not do it. So for sure it is a part of conception.
    • Tabor wrote:

I would be ok with this change but think a better/easier solution is simply adding the blob mechanics to both solo and group dungeons. These dungeons were specifically designed for exact group sizes. So simply make them blob with 2+ in SRDs and 6+ in GRDs. Although ultimately maybe it would be better to max SRDs with 2 people only while also not allowing groups. This would/could be abused by alts unfortunately but I think most would not do this knowing they could only at most be dove by one other person.
      Not bad idea with that blob, but they can deblob by running far away from other. Warning about 2 divers in dungeon on chat should fix it.
    • Limit player number that aren't on a group from entering. So if I go in, then you can come in to attempt and kill me but not you and your other 24 friends. So its a fair fight. This was asked since the beginning of "hopefully solo" dungeons.

Devs don't get (in any game really) that there is a big audience for 1v1 combat (that is why people duel so much). 1v1 is great content.

I usually go to blue zone HGs alone to find some 1v1 action (yes I don't lose gear because its not guaranteed 1v1, if it was I wouldn't even blink)
    • Yesterday it was fun, I was doing T7 SRD full bz..

See one tag, did think oh nice, content

See 2. Tag did think okay interesting fight

See 5. Tag with healer

Did think..OMG did u loose your way, group dungeon is the other one..

But welp

Wait till get invis cape trigger pop demon boots and run into mobs..

Done..

Demon boots + invis cape is free out of jail unless stalker..
    • Dawiss2 wrote:

Or maybe just show alert on chat when there are more than 2 ppl in dungeon so you will know that you have to escape because they will kill you without any chance for surviving.
      As simple as it may seem, you have to think of cause and effect.

"just show alert on chat when there is more than 2 ppl" means everyone runs duo, or solo with an alt, then they get a free warning when someone enters.

For reference on how unfair this may appear, before there was not even an option to teleport out of a dungeon with the channel, and you had to interact with a teleport stone at the end to leave, or simply back the way you came.

You also have the buff fountains in those dungeons which are incredibly strong, and can often help turn the fight in an outnumbered dungeon encounter.

A lot of it comes down to risk vs reward. You want the reward of fast and efficient fame in a pve build, at the risk of being vulnerable to pvp. Go ahead. You want to be safe and be able to kill the shitter claws coming to steal your insides? Sure, you will just drop your fame per hour for doing so.
      Hop on in to my Discord and Twitch ^^
    • Dawiss2 wrote:

Solo dungeons in black zone are literally unplayable as solo because everytime it will end by a 2vs1 dive without chance to survive, only way to play solo dungeons now is doing it with a friend in party because you have chance to defend yourself and survive and that is bad because SOLO dungeons should be able to complete it SOLO not with a teammate. 2 Players limit in solo dungeon should fix everything, it don't kill any PvP in dungeon, just make it balanced so if someone enter your dungeon when you are doing it then he have to fight you 1vs1, now you are just doing dungeon see 2 ppl and know that you are dead for sure, this is really unfair and unbalanced.

which zones are you having this issue in?

I farm in a PVP viable build, I wait for people to come dive me - bu that never happens :(