Patch 3 is Here

    • Patch 3 is Here



      The third weekly patch since the launch of the Queen update is now live, bringing a much-requested update to Outlands respawn behavior along with various bug fixes.

      Read more here: albiononline.com/en/news/patch-3-is-here
      Read the official patchnotes here: albiononline.com/en/changelog/QUEEN%20PATCH%203
    • Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Still waiting for investigation into Loot being weaker and stuff, **Goes to tier 7 dungeon and 8 in black, goes to red and still almost everytime yields more runes from red**
      What happened to getting items from chest instead of like 10 runes, or 30 runes
      High tier dungeons are giving less loot, because the prices of high tier gear on the BM are increasing. But, the loot you do get is worth a lot more (to the BM at least).

      It's really not super complicated.

      T8 Crossbow
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • Piddle wrote:

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Still waiting for investigation into Loot being weaker and stuff, **Goes to tier 7 dungeon and 8 in black, goes to red and still almost everytime yields more runes from red**
      What happened to getting items from chest instead of like 10 runes, or 30 runes
      High tier dungeons are giving less loot, because the prices of high tier gear on the BM are increasing. But, the loot you do get is worth a lot more (to the BM at least).
      It's really not super complicated.

      T8 Crossbow
      lol you haven’t studied anything, gets a tier 5 normal bow, you claim it sells for high, check your facts bro.
    • Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Still waiting for investigation into Loot being weaker and stuff, **Goes to tier 7 dungeon and 8 in black, goes to red and still almost everytime yields more runes from red**
      What happened to getting items from chest instead of like 10 runes, or 30 runes
      High tier dungeons are giving less loot, because the prices of high tier gear on the BM are increasing. But, the loot you do get is worth a lot more (to the BM at least).It's really not super complicated.

      T8 Crossbow
      lol you haven’t studied anything, gets a tier 5 normal bow, you claim it sells for high, check your facts bro.
      Do you understand how the loot tables work? Because you are telling me that I didn't study anything, while saying a thing about something that barely impacts what you are complaining about.

      If you are mad about loot in T7-T8 dungeons, pointing out how cheap T5 Bows are is sorta stupid.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • Piddle wrote:

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Still waiting for investigation into Loot being weaker and stuff, **Goes to tier 7 dungeon and 8 in black, goes to red and still almost everytime yields more runes from red**
      What happened to getting items from chest instead of like 10 runes, or 30 runes
      High tier dungeons are giving less loot, because the prices of high tier gear on the BM are increasing. But, the loot you do get is worth a lot more (to the BM at least).It's really not super complicated.
      T8 Crossbow
      lol you haven’t studied anything, gets a tier 5 normal bow, you claim it sells for high, check your facts bro.
      Do you understand how the loot tables work? Because you are telling me that I didn't study anything, while saying a thing about something that barely impacts what you are complaining about.
      If you are mad about loot in T7-T8 dungeons, pointing out how cheap T5 Bows are is sorta stupid.
      You don’t even read your own post about black market loot do you, omega lul
    • Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Do you understand how the loot tables work? Because you are telling me that I didn't study anything, while saying a thing about something that barely impacts what you are complaining about.If you are mad about loot in T7-T8 dungeons, pointing out how cheap T5 Bows are is sorta stupid.
      You don’t even read your own post about black market loot do you, omega lul
      The loots for the dungeons comes from tables. The tables are full of all the possible drops that the chest or mob can have. The table DOES NOT have every single item in the game on it. So if you go find a loot table for a T8 Mob, like this one. You can search for what possible drops there are.

      No where on that table will you find T5 Bows.

      You will find T5 bows on T7 mobs like this one, but as you can see the chances of a T5 bow dropping from a T7 mob is very very low, because T5 is so far away from the mob's tier.


      This is why when I say the price of T8 drops are going up, it is important to the discussion, but when you say...

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      HURR HURR DURR DURR BUT T5 BOW PRICE VERY LOW ME BIG SAD
      It isn't important, because if you are talking about T7-T8 dungeons, then T5 gear barely matters at all. Because T5 loot doesn't drop from T8 mobs and barely drops from T7 mobs.

      If you want to talk about loot drops in T4-T6 dungeons, then talking about T5 bows makes some sense, but that wasn't the case.

      Pretending you understand this stuff better than me is not going to be a high value line to take. Because it is very obvious to people who do understand, that you do not understand. Understand?
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • Piddle wrote:

      What was the change?
      Tier 7 and 8 Mob Fame Changes
      With increased quantity of and access to high-tier zones, the Silver and PvE kill Fame given by T7-T8 mobs has been reduced. The Avalonian Grail Buff (see above) gives high-level players additional opportunities to earn increased PvE Fame.
      For some reason, I was thinking this only applied to solo dungeons. They only mention fame & silver, but @Tabor was suggesting there was a ninja-nerf to loot as well.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

      T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

      100/100/90/100 Holy Specs
    • Fusionbomb wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      What was the change?
      Tier 7 and 8 Mob Fame Changes
      With increased quantity of and access to high-tier zones, the Silver and PvE kill Fame given by T7-T8 mobs has been reduced. The Avalonian Grail Buff (see above) gives high-level players additional opportunities to earn increased PvE Fame.
      For some reason, I was thinking this only applied to solo dungeons. They only mention fame & silver, but @Tabor was suggesting there was a ninja-nerf to loot as well.
      Yeah, I was only giving mobs as an example for the tables. I don't think we have access to tables for dungeon chests, but I assume they work essentially the same way.

      Less silver = less loot, since the silver that drops is only a % (a large one) of the mob's silver value, and the rest is applied to buy orders on the BM.

      The only time I ever remember a dev talking about it they said that 75% of the silver value drops and 25% is applied to the BM, but recently someone said something that made me believe that they have adjusted the ratio at some point. I think it was that a third of the silver generation in the world is from the BM. Which made me think maybe they changed it to 70/30?

      The notes didn't mention changes to dungeon chests though, and while I see a lot of people complaining about high tier dungeon loot, I do see people shouting at them that they are stupid and that the T5-6 dungeons they do give lots of loot. Which obviously, because of how tables work, doesn't really matter to the problem of T7-T8 loot, but does make it seem like the problem is more one of perception than it is of reality.
      Discord: Piddle#7413
    • i never ran t7/8 solos much, but i havent noticed much change at all in t7/8 grp dungeons... still pretty good fame & loot imo

      Piddle wrote:

      Less silver = less loot, since the silver that drops is only a % (a large one) of the mob's silver value, and the rest is applied to buy orders on the BM.
      Interesting. That makes more sense, as I didn't know the detailed mechanics.
      Fusionbomb - GM of Morbidly_Obese

      T8 Axe/Sickle/Pickaxe/Skinning/Stone
      T7 Fishing

      100/100/90/100 Holy Specs
    • Piddle wrote:

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Do you understand how the loot tables work? Because you are telling me that I didn't study anything, while saying a thing about something that barely impacts what you are complaining about.If you are mad about loot in T7-T8 dungeons, pointing out how cheap T5 Bows are is sorta stupid.
      You don’t even read your own post about black market loot do you, omega lul
      The loots for the dungeons comes from tables. The tables are full of all the possible drops that the chest or mob can have. The table DOES NOT have every single item in the game on it. So if you go find a loot table for a T8 Mob, like this one. You can search for what possible drops there are.
      No where on that table will you find T5 Bows.

      You will find T5 bows on T7 mobs like this one, but as you can see the chances of a T5 bow dropping from a T7 mob is very very low, because T5 is so far away from the mob's tier.


      This is why when I say the price of T8 drops are going up, it is important to the discussion, but when you say...

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      HURR HURR DURR DURR BUT T5 BOW PRICE VERY LOW ME BIG SAD
      It isn't important, because if you are talking about T7-T8 dungeons, then T5 gear barely matters at all. Because T5 loot doesn't drop from T8 mobs and barely drops from T7 mobs.
      If you want to talk about loot drops in T4-T6 dungeons, then talking about T5 bows makes some sense, but that wasn't the case.

      Pretending you understand this stuff better than me is not going to be a high value line to take. Because it is very obvious to people who do understand, that you do not understand. Understand?
      jesus christ fking rekt!
    • Piddle wrote:

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      Piddle wrote:

      Do you understand how the loot tables work? Because you are telling me that I didn't study anything, while saying a thing about something that barely impacts what you are complaining about.If you are mad about loot in T7-T8 dungeons, pointing out how cheap T5 Bows are is sorta stupid.
      You don’t even read your own post about black market loot do you, omega lul
      The loots for the dungeons comes from tables. The tables are full of all the possible drops that the chest or mob can have. The table DOES NOT have every single item in the game on it. So if you go find a loot table for a T8 Mob, like this one. You can search for what possible drops there are.
      No where on that table will you find T5 Bows.

      You will find T5 bows on T7 mobs like this one, but as you can see the chances of a T5 bow dropping from a T7 mob is very very low, because T5 is so far away from the mob's tier.


      This is why when I say the price of T8 drops are going up, it is important to the discussion, but when you say...

      Sgtbloodelf wrote:

      HURR HURR DURR DURR BUT T5 BOW PRICE VERY LOW ME BIG SAD
      It isn't important, because if you are talking about T7-T8 dungeons, then T5 gear barely matters at all. Because T5 loot doesn't drop from T8 mobs and barely drops from T7 mobs.
      If you want to talk about loot drops in T4-T6 dungeons, then talking about T5 bows makes some sense, but that wasn't the case.

      Pretending you understand this stuff better than me is not going to be a high value line to take. Because it is very obvious to people who do understand, that you do not understand. Understand?
      woah your so mature to change what I said through a quote, grow the fuck up, god your edgy.
    • Devs wrote:

      The three Outlands towns (Merlyn's Rest, Arthur's Rest, Morgana's Rest) now no longer count as cities for the "Last City" respawn option.
      This is great. I predict that those Outland cities will get a lot busier as people realize the change. Suicide-teleportation is wonky and I hope to see some better way to do that (like some NPC who can send you to your last city and home just because killing ourselves is dumb) but it's working great and really makes those cities useful.

      Now I can base in the Outlands in a spot that gives me better access to higher tiers and still port back to the Royals for my islands, to do Arenas, faction combat, etc, and then port back to my Outlands city when I'm ready for more of that.

      Outland city living is a nice interim step in between using Royal gates into Tier 5 and having a hideout. (Naturally, the "megas" are camping the cities, presumably out of boredom, but you still have better odds of getting in and out of those cities than the starter gate areas. More exits and the little invis cauldrons in town are a great idea.)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Slamz ().

    • PrintsKaspian wrote:



      El tercer parche semanal desde el lanzamiento de la actualización de Queen ahora está en vivo, trayendo una actualización muy solicitada al comportamiento de reaparición de Outlands junto con varias correcciones de errores.

      Lee más aquí: albiononline.com/en/news/patch-3-is-here
      Lea las notas del parche oficial aquí: albiononline.com/en/changelog/QUEEN%20PATCH%203
      Alguien me puede decir como lo actualizo... Me redirecciona del juego pero me saca del link