Limiting Alliances to Guild size - Test starting February 26th

• GluttonySDS wrote:

TheBizz wrote:

They think that territories is the problem? Lol. How out of touch with the state of th game are the devs?
    Squak and Arch Have literally been walling off content, camping blackzone portals all day every day. Players are leaving the game in droves and you are worried about breaking up "friendship groups". If you are friends join the same guild! or team up with each other outside your guild. you can even make your own discord serve and name it AlbionSuperPals.
    Limiting alliance size might not have stopped the guilds working together but it would have made it a lot harder for them to have such an iron grip on the game.
    alliances don't have much to do with ganking..
    you turn pvp game into npvp, martlock is dead city, every small fight end with retarded ARCh cta and zerging.

be afraid about deleted alliances.
    #gogo10k

The post was edited 3 times, last by UNFM ().

• Tabor wrote:

I know a ton of people in zergs that are already getting fed up with constant CTA demands and just don't bother logging in anymore. SBI should consider making terri fights every 72 hours instead of every damn day. Activity is dropping off quick.
    I agree that there should never be content that forces you to play every single day. It should be at least 48 hours for sure. Having to do the same thing every time you log in gets old. Having a variety that enables players to experience different types of content each day is best.
  • If you don't want to break up big alliances, making three separate outlands would be a good jumping off point for future balance changes. One with a 100 alliance cap, one with a 300 alliance cap and one uncapped. You would of course be realm locked to the outlands you choose and wouldn't be allowed to set foot in the others. Obviously you need to cap the terri defenses and hideout defenses but I'm sure you're hard at work on addressing that already. Until then smaller guilds are pretty much locked to grinding/ganking which really isn't that fun honestly. Even just a 50 vs 50 crystal zvz league would be a thousand times better than what you have going now.
  • Sicktired wrote:

Until then smaller guilds are pretty much locked to grinding/ganking which really isn't that fun honestly.
    Just a hint for a smaller guild, you also can:
    - conquer faction outposts, it is profitable, requires pvp skill and available for 3+ player groups
    - conquer outposts in black zones, it is risky and you will be overblobbed most of the time but the reward is great, 5+ group
    - join territorial fights as a third party, you can come uninvited or agree on some kind temporary NAP with one side, 10+ group.
    - join crystal league
    - go to 5x5 yellow or red hellgates

All options above imply that you have a decent pvp skill or willing to get it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gerrit ().

• @Gerrit Yes, little guilde can take wook and stone in blue zone too for an incredible gameplay lol.

We have understood with your different posts that you are the X reroll to communicate with major alliances...
    The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look
    Julius Caesar. 75 BC
  • Nausk wrote:

This (the leak of SBI backtracking) is just sad - yet it didn't surprise me at all. At the end of the day SBI will do what SBI does, though it might cap the games potential sometimes.
    The failed promise to open the new BZ to small groups. The disastrous avalonian invasion of Caerleon. And now this, their reputation is going to take a serious hit once more.
    I lost about 75% of my friends on the game and I cannot decently tell anyone to come play the game.
    I don't care about all the HL content given to 10% or so of the player base. The more the better.
    Alliances are a hindrance to the development of smaller structures. Fix the alliances themselves or fix the underlying design, but please do something.

And btw, it would be nice to have (more) space and activities for those who don't give a damn about the harassing on call duty that comes with the weird territory conquest system.
  • Your proposed changes to siphoned energy, and Fame; will do nothing to the Largest Alliances in the game.
    Here is why:
    *They have Billions of Silver
    *they have Hundreds of Thousands of Energy
    *They have already maxed their Builds out.
    *they have 7 seasons of Materials Stored from owning all the Black Zones for so long.

It might hurt them in a year or two, but it won't affect them any time soon.

You should have listened to 80% of your player base.

Instead you screwed us, we took the announcement of capping Alliances at 300 as it was going to happen, so we started purging casuals; in order to make that 300 cap. Then you reversed course and we cannot get those players back now.

I don't know for sure what the fix is, but the current proposed changes are NOT them. Maybe you should be listening to everybody NOT on the Round Table....
  • Saas wrote:

@Gerrit Yes, little guilde can take wook and stone in blue zone too for an incredible gameplay lol.

We have understood with your different posts that you are the X reroll to communicate with major alliances...
    There are rests. There are different renting opportunities. Don't know much about gathering actually.

Yep. Kind of. I like zvz as it is, even though my guild isn't in top4 alliance and has to fight fiercely every day to protect our territories and hideouts.

I belive that all ranters trying to whine free access to bz are undermining my efforts.
    That's why I write here.