ZVZ custom matches/practice

• ZVZ custom matches/practice

I would really like to see a /cm zvz command added.

This should not have a minimum or maximum players (ie let me bring whoever is online).
      It should have more space than the current city map. The current city map only has 1 good fight location in the middle and it is a little tight for 40 people. It should have some nice neutral chokes to fight over. It should also have some elevated plateaus to change sight lines.

A best case scenario would also include a castle on the map as well.

These could be different maps but it would be nice to have all elements on the same map so you can change it up.

I believe most of these elements were already present on the christmas yule stag map. It would be a good start to allow us to cm on that map.

• FrozenIce wrote:

I would really like to see a /cm zvz command added.

This should not have a minimum or maximum players (ie let me bring whoever is online).
      It should have more space than the current city map. The current city map only has 1 good fight location in the middle and it is a little tight for 40 people. It should have some nice neutral chokes to fight over. It should also have some elevated plateaus to change sight lines.

A best case scenario would also include a castle on the map as well.

These could be different maps but it would be nice to have all elements on the same map so you can change it up.

I believe most of these elements were already present on the christmas yule stag map. It would be a good start to allow us to cm on that map.
      Would be cool if you could do /cm zvz "map name" to create a total copy of the map you want to practice on, Say your hideout map or a castle map you want to get better @ taking. Great idea I like it! Theses maps would have a tent area for both sides with a battle chest to switch out gear sets if needed and of course they would not be lootable on death. Also resources could not be gathered but would show up to give a "real" feel to the world.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

• blappo wrote:

There are now like 3 threads on this, it has been posted before please read through the forums before reposting already existing requests
      I don't feel that matters, We don't see this ingame so adding another topic on this only helps getting this request into the game, The more new topics about something will always show that more people support this idea, though I haven't seen any request like this before inless it was awhile ago which bring up an old post is about the same as just starting a new topic on the subjectt.
    • Neef wrote:

I don't feel that matters, We don't see this ingame so adding another topic on this only helps getting this request into the game
      No if you have ever read the forum rules you should know that repeating posts isnt acceptable, find the old one and post on it. they are like 3 days old its just laziness
    • blappo wrote:

Neef wrote:

I don't feel that matters, We don't see this ingame so adding another topic on this only helps getting this request into the game
      No if you have ever read the forum rules you should know that repeating posts isnt acceptable, find the old one and post on it. they are like 3 days old its just laziness
      Either way it wasn't me who made this xD, I also looked 3 pages back and don't see what your talking about...