Small Group Open world PVP content rewarding season points for claiming.

• Small Group Open world PVP content rewarding season points for claiming.

We need more options for small groups to generate season points or energy for there guild, We already have Castle and Terris for large zergs and Outposts for med groups, We need another option for small 1 to 5 man groups, Theses area's could be a small claimable flag that can only be done by small groups or the points wouldn't be worth it.

Maybe some type of area thats just a flag or smaller then outposts that could be claimed @ different times maybe a few hours before that zones primetime,
      This flag could offer a small amount of season points based on the number brought so it would discorage big groups,

• If 1 person claims the flag they would get 100 points/energy. Pts between 100-75
      • 2 Players would get 90. Pts between 90 - 65
      • 3 Players would get 80. Pts between 80 - 60
      • 4 Players would get 75. Pts between 75 - 55
      • 5 Players would get 70. Pts between 70 - 50
      • 6 Would only get 25 - 35.
      • Anything over 6 would reward 0.
      The area around the flag would be about as large as a terri and once you enter the flag area it will "lock" the number of players that entered the area for 1 hour.
      This would create a way to stop alliances from just sending a large zerg or group to clear the area then just send 1 or 2 people to claim the flag.

Example:
      • If an alliances entered the area around the flag with say 50 players that alliance would lock that flag reward @ 50 players for an hour and in return create a way to stop large groups from just clearing the area for there 1 or 2 players to just come in a claim the points.
      • The area always locks the larger number to the flag area, Example: If 2 players enter the area it becomes "locked" to 2 players for 1 hour, Then if another person comes in before the flag is claimed the lock number would increase to 3 and so on. This way you couldn't send in 1 or 2 players to "lock" the area then send in your larger group. It would always increase but not decrease inless the timer expire's.
      I also believe theses flag area's should be in either every zone or every other zone to create more small scale pvp fights for players. Flags would become claimable 1 or 2 hours before the clusters primetime to not take away from other castles, outposts, or terri fights, This would just be an option to create content outside of theses types of things without needing 50+ players to do so.

As far as the reward maybe there could be a chest that depends on the tier of the zone also, The loot would also scale to the players "locked" to the area.

The post was edited 7 times, last by Neef ().

• Well thats honestly what they made outposts for... problem is mostly that there are only a small number of them available in one area of the map per timer... alot of content problems SBI is having is based on their increased number of timers.

# of Timers goes up # of clusters unchanged = more fights in less clusters = larger alliances participating in less content at each timer = Less non allied content.
    • blappo wrote:

Well thats honestly what they made outposts for... problem is mostly that there are only a small number of them available in one area of the map per timer... alot of content problems SBI is having is based on their increased number of timers.

# of Timers goes up # of clusters unchanged = more fights in less clusters = larger alliances participating in less content at each timer = Less non allied content.
      Yes that is why i want theses flag areas in every zone or every other zone, This would create the needed amount to not become "rare" to get or "rare" to claim the points because every big alliance has already ran to the 3 or 4 in that area, If they were in every map this would make them common, Also making the rewards low to a point where bringing a zerg to theses would be pointless and that zerg would be better off doing something else with there time, I just would like to see more content for the smaller groups, I don't feel the outposts are doing that, They feel more like a 10 to 20 man group thing, My flag posts would be daily and I also would like to see them go active twice a day, Maybe once 10 hours before zone primetime and once 1 hour before zone primetime. The more flag outposts and the more they become active the more chance they will become claimable with a small group. Also if they all become claimable @ the same time meaning ones in the same area with the same cluster times the harder it would be for big zergs or med zergs to lock them all down, Therefor creating the need to send smaller groups, Which my "lock" system will help keep the group size down.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().