• Nature staff - BUG after update.

hi. after last update " Queen Patch 2 / 5 february "

"
      Changes to Thorns (Nature Staff):
      Behavior is now the same as other damage reflections in the game
      Certain spells can no longer be reflected
      This change is intended to solve unintended chaining of reflect events
      "

my nature staf don't reflect damage well.. i mean it should reflect with nature staff Tier 7 and my max spec around 40 magical dmg... but doesnt metter which one staff i use and which one monster attack i try to reflect i reflect only around 7-9HP DMG... is it a bug or what? 9 is not 40... :S

and now exp solo is difficult.
    • New

i did lol.. and its same..

i attack even RAT's in dungeons for about 5 - 9 with my 200/400 spec :S and T7... its not normal ...

btw " Behavior is now the same as other damage reflections in the game " thats not normal at all... solo exp is very difficult...

// waiting for staff to answer
    • New

ArbiPL wrote:

i did lol.. and its same..

i attack even RAT's in dungeons for about 5 - 9 with my 200/400 spec :S and T7... its not normal ...

btw " Behavior is now the same as other damage reflections in the game " thats not normal at all... solo exp is very difficult...

// waiting for staff to answer
      I was getting 29 damage reflect with my tier 4 and then 4 damage, idk what’s up but It isn’t even stacking properly with assassin hood, I tested it and it stacks with soldiers armor back up to like 60 At max specs almost and fury count so something’s gotta be up
    • New

C'mon we lack about 25 % of damage, investigation is now like 4 days?

can we ask for a little bit of focus?

If Grovekeepr would have lost 50 % of it's stun duration or Soul S no more put in the air, it be hotfixed next day..

But a weapon of a solo player...that lost 90 % of passive damage via reflect needs 4 days and still investiagating??

Really?

Can we have the "unfixed" back till you have thought about it?

Let me give you a view.. Imagine you are a new player, not like me who can decide which of the 10 maxed weapons or other things i want to play today, but assume you have a new customer..

And if this customer plays nature, at least some time of the day, it plays solo content like SRD, or it wants to PvP or gets attacked, that is not that unlikely in a PvP game..

Now this poor guy does not have the blend of joice to simply dodge this 25 % damage bug as reflect is better without as with it cause of purges atm..and zero damage..

But it payed premium - now since 5. February his reflect is bugged, in PvE it simply does not reflect reasonable any more..

The premium ticks..8 days now..and it is not even fully investigated...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hollywoodi ().

• New

anyone will do something with it? Support can't help.. thats answer i got from support:

"
      Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. I apologize for the delay, we are receiving a higher than normal amount of requests.

Unfortunately, we at support do not have any influence over weapon design or balancing. We ask that you post this to the Bugs forum (Bugs) with a screenshot or video of it. This is the best way to alert the devs of this so they may duplicate it and investigate this further.

We appreciate your patience. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,

"

and thats why i made this topic...